tennis-forum.net
Promoting tennis discussion.

Main
Date: 31 Jan 2009 14:14:39
From: Dr. GroundAxe
Subject: 2nd slam in a row that Federer gets an opponent...
that is tired and has been screwed by the scheduling.




 
Date: 31 Jan 2009 23:35:58
From: Fan
Subject: Re: 2nd slam in a row that Federer gets an opponent...
> This just goes to show who is really the best in tennis and #1 in
> peoples minds. It's Roger Federer *not* Rafa Nadal.

Depends on the surface :)

On clay, Nadal is king while on the other surfaces it is a so-so with
a strong preference for Federer. Adding it all up, Nadal is #1.


 
Date: 31 Jan 2009 23:32:30
From: Fan
Subject: Re: 2nd slam in a row that Federer gets an opponent...
On Jan 31, 9:47=A0pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org > wrote:
> Sao Paulo Swallow wrote:
> > On Jan 31, 7:39 am, Fan <Turnagain...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >> On Jan 31, 3:18 pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
>
> >>> Dr. GroundAxe wrote:
> >>>> that is tired and has been screwed by the scheduling.
> >>> and he has been #2 during both of them.
> >>> This is a disgrace for a supposedly unbiased sport.
> >> Quit the monkey chatter! There was nothing intentional about the way
> >> things worked out. Nadal is in super condition. He will recover for
> >> Sunday=92s final. The final will not be near as physical as the semi-
> >> final was and conditioning will be less critcal.
> >> The final will be decided on whose game will be on. May the best man
> >> win and no more whining.
>
> > "Quit the monkey chatter!" I like that very much.
>
> Sure, nigger.

Don't you just love these racist monkeys?


 
Date: 31 Jan 2009 14:13:08
From: Sao Paulo Swallow
Subject: Re: 2nd slam in a row that Federer gets an opponent...
On Jan 31, 1:37=A0pm, RahimAsif <RahimA...@gmail.com > wrote:
> On Jan 31, 3:32=A0pm, Sakari Lund <sakari.l...@welho.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 23:26:13 +0200, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
> > >jdeluise wrote:
> > >> On 31-Jan-2009, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
>
> > >>> Sakari Lund wrote:
> > >>>> On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 22:28:07 +0200, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
>
> > >>>>> Sakari Lund wrote:
> > >>>>>> On Sun, 1 Feb 2009 07:12:42 +1100, "DavidW" <n...@email.provided=
> wrote:
>
> > >>>>>>> Dr. GroundAxe wrote:
> > >>>>>>>> that is tired and has been screwed by the scheduling.
> > >>>>>>> He's tired because he couldn't put away the no. 15 player in le=
ss
> > >>>>>>> than five
> > >>>>>>> hours. He's been screwed by the scheduling only because he's so
> > >>>>>>> tired.
> > >>>>>> Yes, actually. I've been saying it would be fair if both SF's we=
re on
> > >>>>>> the same day. But in that case they would have been on Friday, a=
nd it
> > >>>>>> wouldn't matter at all to Fed if his SF was Thu or Fri. He would=
have
> > >>>>>> been just as well recovered anyway. So actually this scheduling
> > >>>>>> doesn't matter at all.
>
> > >>>>> Yes it does. Federer would have played against Djokovic on Friday=
if
> > >>>>> they had not fucked Djoker's schedule to provide Feddy with his
> > >>>>> favourite bitches...
> > >>>> Oh FFS, how many excuses do you need even before the match is
> > >>>> played... There should be some limit even for trolling.
> > >>> Feds got a "lucky" scheduling and "lucky" draw. Nearly lost anyways=
.
>
> > >>> Nadal had to fight against true Spartan warriors, hail Rafa the gre=
at!
>
> > >> er Fed would have won that last match in half the time.
>
> > >Federer wouldn't have beaten even Simon you miserable cunt.
>
> > Actually I am pretty sure he would have lost to Rochus in the 1st
> > round.
>
> LOL, good one - don't know why TJT is getting so riled up when his guy
> is about to win another slam. Maybe he is afraid if Fed wins how he
> defends himself from claims such "Fed is dead baby, Fed is dead", "RST
> - what a bunch of fools for not agreeing with him on Federer",
> "Wimbledon final was Fed's swansong - his last great performance
> before he fades away" etc etc...

TT is very touchy about Nadal. Not sure why, but Joe Ramirez' recent
analysis was likely spot on.


 
Date: 31 Jan 2009 13:37:36
From: RahimAsif
Subject: Re: 2nd slam in a row that Federer gets an opponent...
On Jan 31, 3:32=A0pm, Sakari Lund <sakari.l...@welho.com > wrote:
> On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 23:26:13 +0200, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
> >jdeluise wrote:
> >> On 31-Jan-2009, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
>
> >>> Sakari Lund wrote:
> >>>> On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 22:28:07 +0200, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
>
> >>>>> Sakari Lund wrote:
> >>>>>> On Sun, 1 Feb 2009 07:12:42 +1100, "DavidW" <n...@email.provided> =
wrote:
>
> >>>>>>> Dr. GroundAxe wrote:
> >>>>>>>> that is tired and has been screwed by the scheduling.
> >>>>>>> He's tired because he couldn't put away the no. 15 player in less
> >>>>>>> than five
> >>>>>>> hours. He's been screwed by the scheduling only because he's so
> >>>>>>> tired.
> >>>>>> Yes, actually. I've been saying it would be fair if both SF's were=
on
> >>>>>> the same day. But in that case they would have been on Friday, and=
it
> >>>>>> wouldn't matter at all to Fed if his SF was Thu or Fri. He would h=
ave
> >>>>>> been just as well recovered anyway. So actually this scheduling
> >>>>>> doesn't matter at all.
>
> >>>>> Yes it does. Federer would have played against Djokovic on Friday i=
f
> >>>>> they had not fucked Djoker's schedule to provide Feddy with his
> >>>>> favourite bitches...
> >>>> Oh FFS, how many excuses do you need even before the match is
> >>>> played... There should be some limit even for trolling.
> >>> Feds got a "lucky" scheduling and "lucky" draw. Nearly lost anyways.
>
> >>> Nadal had to fight against true Spartan warriors, hail Rafa the great=
!
>
> >> er Fed would have won that last match in half the time.
>
> >Federer wouldn't have beaten even Simon you miserable cunt.
>
> Actually I am pretty sure he would have lost to Rochus in the 1st
> round.

LOL, good one - don't know why TJT is getting so riled up when his guy
is about to win another slam. Maybe he is afraid if Fed wins how he
defends himself from claims such "Fed is dead baby, Fed is dead", "RST
- what a bunch of fools for not agreeing with him on Federer",
"Wimbledon final was Fed's swansong - his last great performance
before he fades away" etc etc...


 
Date: 31 Jan 2009 12:33:58
From: Sao Paulo Swallow
Subject: Re: 2nd slam in a row that Federer gets an opponent...
On Jan 31, 7:39=A0am, Fan <Turnagain...@hotmail.com > wrote:
> On Jan 31, 3:18=A0pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
>
> > Dr. GroundAxe wrote:
> > > that is tired and has been screwed by the scheduling.
>
> > and he has been #2 during both of them.
>
> > This is a disgrace for a supposedly unbiased sport.
>
> Quit the monkey chatter! There was nothing intentional about the way
> things worked out. Nadal is in super condition. He will recover for
> Sunday=92s final. The final will not be near as physical as the semi-
> final was and conditioning will be less critcal.
> The final will be decided on whose game will be on. May the best man
> win and no more whining.

"Quit the monkey chatter!" I like that very much.


  
Date: 31 Jan 2009 22:47:24
From: TT
Subject: Re: 2nd slam in a row that Federer gets an opponent...
Sao Paulo Swallow wrote:
> On Jan 31, 7:39 am, Fan <Turnagain...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> On Jan 31, 3:18 pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Dr. GroundAxe wrote:
>>>> that is tired and has been screwed by the scheduling.
>>> and he has been #2 during both of them.
>>> This is a disgrace for a supposedly unbiased sport.
>> Quit the monkey chatter! There was nothing intentional about the way
>> things worked out. Nadal is in super condition. He will recover for
>> Sunday’s final. The final will not be near as physical as the semi-
>> final was and conditioning will be less critcal.
>> The final will be decided on whose game will be on. May the best man
>> win and no more whining.
>
> "Quit the monkey chatter!" I like that very much.

Sure, nigger.

--
"Now I have so many dreams to chase - the French Open, an Olympic
singles gold medal in London in 2012, the Davis Cup for Switzerland"


 
Date: 31 Jan 2009 12:33:23
From: Sao Paulo Swallow
Subject: Re: 2nd slam in a row that Federer gets an opponent...
On Jan 31, 12:24=A0pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org > wrote:
> RahimAsif wrote:
> > On Jan 31, 1:00 pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
> >> Yeah it's me obviously having bad arguments here...
>
> > You are - though thats not exactly breaking news given your history...
>
> You're the one to talk to...
>

Now, boys, everyone will get a chance to play with the toys. Just
relax.


  
Date: 31 Jan 2009 22:45:24
From: TT
Subject: Re: 2nd slam in a row that Federer gets an opponent...
Sao Paulo Swallow wrote:
> On Jan 31, 12:24 pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
>> RahimAsif wrote:
>>> On Jan 31, 1:00 pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
>>>> Yeah it's me obviously having bad arguments here...
>>> You are - though thats not exactly breaking news given your history...
>> You're the one to talk to...
>>
>
> Now, boys, everyone will get a chance to play with the toys. Just
> relax.

Not if you swallow the toys.

--
"Now I have so many dreams to chase - the French Open, an Olympic
singles gold medal in London in 2012, the Davis Cup for Switzerland"


 
Date: 31 Jan 2009 12:18:35
From: RahimAsif
Subject: Re: 2nd slam in a row that Federer gets an opponent...
On Jan 31, 2:12=A0pm, "DavidW" <n...@email.provided > wrote:
> Dr. GroundAxe wrote:
> > that is tired and has been screwed by the scheduling.
>
> He's tired because he couldn't put away the no. 15 player in less than fi=
ve
> hours. He's been screwed by the scheduling only because he's so tired.

well put...


 
Date: 01 Feb 2009 07:12:42
From: DavidW
Subject: Re: 2nd slam in a row that Federer gets an opponent...
Dr. GroundAxe wrote:
> that is tired and has been screwed by the scheduling.

He's tired because he couldn't put away the no. 15 player in less than five
hours. He's been screwed by the scheduling only because he's so tired.





  
Date: 31 Jan 2009 22:24:07
From: Sakari Lund
Subject: Re: 2nd slam in a row that Federer gets an opponent...
On Sun, 1 Feb 2009 07:12:42 +1100, "DavidW" <no@email.provided > wrote:

>Dr. GroundAxe wrote:
>> that is tired and has been screwed by the scheduling.
>
>He's tired because he couldn't put away the no. 15 player in less than five
>hours. He's been screwed by the scheduling only because he's so tired.

Yes, actually. I've been saying it would be fair if both SF's were on
the same day. But in that case they would have been on Friday, and it
wouldn't matter at all to Fed if his SF was Thu or Fri. He would have
been just as well recovered anyway. So actually this scheduling
doesn't matter at all.



   
Date: 31 Jan 2009 22:28:07
From: TT
Subject: Re: 2nd slam in a row that Federer gets an opponent...
Sakari Lund wrote:
> On Sun, 1 Feb 2009 07:12:42 +1100, "DavidW" <no@email.provided> wrote:
>
>> Dr. GroundAxe wrote:
>>> that is tired and has been screwed by the scheduling.
>> He's tired because he couldn't put away the no. 15 player in less than five
>> hours. He's been screwed by the scheduling only because he's so tired.
>
> Yes, actually. I've been saying it would be fair if both SF's were on
> the same day. But in that case they would have been on Friday, and it
> wouldn't matter at all to Fed if his SF was Thu or Fri. He would have
> been just as well recovered anyway. So actually this scheduling
> doesn't matter at all.
>

Yes it does. Federer would have played against Djokovic on Friday if
they had not fucked Djoker's schedule to provide Feddy with his
favourite bitches...

--
"Now I have so many dreams to chase - the French Open, an Olympic
singles gold medal in London in 2012, the Davis Cup for Switzerland"


    
Date: 31 Jan 2009 22:33:47
From: Sakari Lund
Subject: Re: 2nd slam in a row that Federer gets an opponent...
On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 22:28:07 +0200, TT <gold@Olympics.org > wrote:

>Sakari Lund wrote:
>> On Sun, 1 Feb 2009 07:12:42 +1100, "DavidW" <no@email.provided> wrote:
>>
>>> Dr. GroundAxe wrote:
>>>> that is tired and has been screwed by the scheduling.
>>> He's tired because he couldn't put away the no. 15 player in less than five
>>> hours. He's been screwed by the scheduling only because he's so tired.
>>
>> Yes, actually. I've been saying it would be fair if both SF's were on
>> the same day. But in that case they would have been on Friday, and it
>> wouldn't matter at all to Fed if his SF was Thu or Fri. He would have
>> been just as well recovered anyway. So actually this scheduling
>> doesn't matter at all.
>>
>
>Yes it does. Federer would have played against Djokovic on Friday if
>they had not fucked Djoker's schedule to provide Feddy with his
>favourite bitches...

Oh FFS, how many excuses do you need even before the match is
played... There should be some limit even for trolling.


     
Date: 31 Jan 2009 22:52:47
From: TT
Subject: Re: 2nd slam in a row that Federer gets an opponent...
Sakari Lund wrote:
> On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 22:28:07 +0200, TT <gold@Olympics.org> wrote:
>
>> Sakari Lund wrote:
>>> On Sun, 1 Feb 2009 07:12:42 +1100, "DavidW" <no@email.provided> wrote:
>>>
>>>> Dr. GroundAxe wrote:
>>>>> that is tired and has been screwed by the scheduling.
>>>> He's tired because he couldn't put away the no. 15 player in less than five
>>>> hours. He's been screwed by the scheduling only because he's so tired.
>>> Yes, actually. I've been saying it would be fair if both SF's were on
>>> the same day. But in that case they would have been on Friday, and it
>>> wouldn't matter at all to Fed if his SF was Thu or Fri. He would have
>>> been just as well recovered anyway. So actually this scheduling
>>> doesn't matter at all.
>>>
>> Yes it does. Federer would have played against Djokovic on Friday if
>> they had not fucked Djoker's schedule to provide Feddy with his
>> favourite bitches...
>
> Oh FFS, how many excuses do you need even before the match is
> played... There should be some limit even for trolling.

Feds got a "lucky" scheduling and "lucky" draw. Nearly lost anyways.

Nadal had to fight against true Spartan warriors, hail Rafa the great!

--
"Now I have so many dreams to chase - the French Open, an Olympic
singles gold medal in London in 2012, the Davis Cup for Switzerland"


      
Date: 31 Jan 2009 21:20:57
From: jdeluise
Subject: Re: 2nd slam in a row that Federer gets an opponent...

On 31-Jan-2009, TT <gold@Olympics.org > wrote:

> Sakari Lund wrote:
> > On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 22:28:07 +0200, TT <gold@Olympics.org> wrote:
> >
> >> Sakari Lund wrote:
> >>> On Sun, 1 Feb 2009 07:12:42 +1100, "DavidW" <no@email.provided> wrote:
> >>>
> >>>> Dr. GroundAxe wrote:
> >>>>> that is tired and has been screwed by the scheduling.
> >>>> He's tired because he couldn't put away the no. 15 player in less
> >>>> than five
> >>>> hours. He's been screwed by the scheduling only because he's so
> >>>> tired.
> >>> Yes, actually. I've been saying it would be fair if both SF's were on
> >>> the same day. But in that case they would have been on Friday, and it
> >>> wouldn't matter at all to Fed if his SF was Thu or Fri. He would have
> >>> been just as well recovered anyway. So actually this scheduling
> >>> doesn't matter at all.
> >>>
> >> Yes it does. Federer would have played against Djokovic on Friday if
> >> they had not fucked Djoker's schedule to provide Feddy with his
> >> favourite bitches...
> >
> > Oh FFS, how many excuses do you need even before the match is
> > played... There should be some limit even for trolling.
>
> Feds got a "lucky" scheduling and "lucky" draw. Nearly lost anyways.
>
> Nadal had to fight against true Spartan warriors, hail Rafa the great!

er Fed would have won that last match in half the time.


       
Date: 31 Jan 2009 23:26:13
From: TT
Subject: Re: 2nd slam in a row that Federer gets an opponent...
jdeluise wrote:
> On 31-Jan-2009, TT <gold@Olympics.org> wrote:
>
>> Sakari Lund wrote:
>>> On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 22:28:07 +0200, TT <gold@Olympics.org> wrote:
>>>
>>>> Sakari Lund wrote:
>>>>> On Sun, 1 Feb 2009 07:12:42 +1100, "DavidW" <no@email.provided> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> Dr. GroundAxe wrote:
>>>>>>> that is tired and has been screwed by the scheduling.
>>>>>> He's tired because he couldn't put away the no. 15 player in less
>>>>>> than five
>>>>>> hours. He's been screwed by the scheduling only because he's so
>>>>>> tired.
>>>>> Yes, actually. I've been saying it would be fair if both SF's were on
>>>>> the same day. But in that case they would have been on Friday, and it
>>>>> wouldn't matter at all to Fed if his SF was Thu or Fri. He would have
>>>>> been just as well recovered anyway. So actually this scheduling
>>>>> doesn't matter at all.
>>>>>
>>>> Yes it does. Federer would have played against Djokovic on Friday if
>>>> they had not fucked Djoker's schedule to provide Feddy with his
>>>> favourite bitches...
>>> Oh FFS, how many excuses do you need even before the match is
>>> played... There should be some limit even for trolling.
>> Feds got a "lucky" scheduling and "lucky" draw. Nearly lost anyways.
>>
>> Nadal had to fight against true Spartan warriors, hail Rafa the great!
>
> er Fed would have won that last match in half the time.

Federer wouldn't have beaten even Simon you miserable cunt.

--
"Now I have so many dreams to chase - the French Open, an Olympic
singles gold medal in London in 2012, the Davis Cup for Switzerland"


        
Date: 31 Jan 2009 23:32:41
From: Sakari Lund
Subject: Re: 2nd slam in a row that Federer gets an opponent...
On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 23:26:13 +0200, TT <gold@Olympics.org > wrote:

>jdeluise wrote:
>> On 31-Jan-2009, TT <gold@Olympics.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Sakari Lund wrote:
>>>> On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 22:28:07 +0200, TT <gold@Olympics.org> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> Sakari Lund wrote:
>>>>>> On Sun, 1 Feb 2009 07:12:42 +1100, "DavidW" <no@email.provided> wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Dr. GroundAxe wrote:
>>>>>>>> that is tired and has been screwed by the scheduling.
>>>>>>> He's tired because he couldn't put away the no. 15 player in less
>>>>>>> than five
>>>>>>> hours. He's been screwed by the scheduling only because he's so
>>>>>>> tired.
>>>>>> Yes, actually. I've been saying it would be fair if both SF's were on
>>>>>> the same day. But in that case they would have been on Friday, and it
>>>>>> wouldn't matter at all to Fed if his SF was Thu or Fri. He would have
>>>>>> been just as well recovered anyway. So actually this scheduling
>>>>>> doesn't matter at all.
>>>>>>
>>>>> Yes it does. Federer would have played against Djokovic on Friday if
>>>>> they had not fucked Djoker's schedule to provide Feddy with his
>>>>> favourite bitches...
>>>> Oh FFS, how many excuses do you need even before the match is
>>>> played... There should be some limit even for trolling.
>>> Feds got a "lucky" scheduling and "lucky" draw. Nearly lost anyways.
>>>
>>> Nadal had to fight against true Spartan warriors, hail Rafa the great!
>>
>> er Fed would have won that last match in half the time.
>
>Federer wouldn't have beaten even Simon you miserable cunt.

Actually I am pretty sure he would have lost to Rochus in the 1st
round.


         
Date: 31 Jan 2009 23:39:00
From: TT
Subject: Re: 2nd slam in a row that Federer gets an opponent...
Sakari Lund wrote:
> On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 23:26:13 +0200, TT <gold@Olympics.org> wrote:
>
>> jdeluise wrote:
>>> On 31-Jan-2009, TT <gold@Olympics.org> wrote:
>>>
>>>> Sakari Lund wrote:
>>>>> On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 22:28:07 +0200, TT <gold@Olympics.org> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> Sakari Lund wrote:
>>>>>>> On Sun, 1 Feb 2009 07:12:42 +1100, "DavidW" <no@email.provided> wrote:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Dr. GroundAxe wrote:
>>>>>>>>> that is tired and has been screwed by the scheduling.
>>>>>>>> He's tired because he couldn't put away the no. 15 player in less
>>>>>>>> than five
>>>>>>>> hours. He's been screwed by the scheduling only because he's so
>>>>>>>> tired.
>>>>>>> Yes, actually. I've been saying it would be fair if both SF's were on
>>>>>>> the same day. But in that case they would have been on Friday, and it
>>>>>>> wouldn't matter at all to Fed if his SF was Thu or Fri. He would have
>>>>>>> been just as well recovered anyway. So actually this scheduling
>>>>>>> doesn't matter at all.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>> Yes it does. Federer would have played against Djokovic on Friday if
>>>>>> they had not fucked Djoker's schedule to provide Feddy with his
>>>>>> favourite bitches...
>>>>> Oh FFS, how many excuses do you need even before the match is
>>>>> played... There should be some limit even for trolling.
>>>> Feds got a "lucky" scheduling and "lucky" draw. Nearly lost anyways.
>>>>
>>>> Nadal had to fight against true Spartan warriors, hail Rafa the great!
>>> er Fed would have won that last match in half the time.
>> Federer wouldn't have beaten even Simon you miserable cunt.
>
> Actually I am pretty sure he would have lost to Rochus in the 1st
> round.

I disagree but yes it's possible.

--
"Now I have so many dreams to chase - the French Open, an Olympic
singles gold medal in London in 2012, the Davis Cup for Switzerland"


 
Date: 31 Jan 2009 11:47:41
From: RahimAsif
Subject: Re: 2nd slam in a row that Federer gets an opponent...
On Jan 31, 1:00=A0pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org > wrote:
> Yeah it's me obviously having bad arguments here...

You are - though thats not exactly breaking news given your history...


  
Date: 31 Jan 2009 22:24:24
From: TT
Subject: Re: 2nd slam in a row that Federer gets an opponent...
RahimAsif wrote:
> On Jan 31, 1:00 pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
>> Yeah it's me obviously having bad arguments here...
>
> You are - though thats not exactly breaking news given your history...

You're the one to talk to...

--
"Now I have so many dreams to chase - the French Open, an Olympic
singles gold medal in London in 2012, the Davis Cup for Switzerland"


 
Date: 31 Jan 2009 11:46:38
From: RahimAsif
Subject: Re: 2nd slam in a row that Federer gets an opponent...
On Jan 31, 12:34=A0pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org > wrote:
> RahimAsif wrote:
> > On Jan 31, 12:28 pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
> >> gregor...@hotmail.com wrote:
> >>> On Jan 31, 5:58 pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
> >>>> gregor...@hotmail.com wrote:
> >>>>>>> Please point out the flaws in my logic ...
> >>>>>> If Federer asks a Tuesday start because of personal problems and A=
O
> >>>>>> plans whole schedule according to his wishes he surely is favoured=
right
> >>>>>> then and there.
> >>>>>> Favouritism is trying to make conditions as favourable as possible=
. Last
> >>>>>> year it obviously was more favourable for Federer to start on Tues=
day.
> >>>>>> Get it?
> >>>>> Tsonga asked for a Tuesday start this year and the whole schedule w=
as
> >>>>> planned according to his wishes so that his half started on Tuesday=
.
> >>>> Kinks...errr....links?
> >>>http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12110_4811657,00.html
> >> That fuck.
>
> >> --
> >> "Now I have so many dreams to chase - the French Open, an Olympic
> >> singles gold medal in London in 2012, the Davis Cup for Switzerland"
>
> > so you take back what you said about Fed and favoritism at AO? If they
> > can allow a one-time finalist a request, why wouldn't they allow a 3-
> > time champ? Just be a man and say you were wrong...
>
> Why didn't they listen to Djokovic then.
>
> They listened to Tsonga because it favoured Roger too...
> ;)
>
> --
> "Now I have so many dreams to chase - the French Open, an Olympic
> singles gold medal in London in 2012, the Davis Cup for Switzerland"

His request was less legit than the others - he wanted to play at
night to avoid the heat when it wasn't his turn...


  
Date: 31 Jan 2009 22:23:02
From: TT
Subject: Re: 2nd slam in a row that Federer gets an opponent...
RahimAsif wrote:
> On Jan 31, 12:34 pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
>> RahimAsif wrote:
>>> On Jan 31, 12:28 pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
>>>> gregor...@hotmail.com wrote:
>>>>> On Jan 31, 5:58 pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
>>>>>> gregor...@hotmail.com wrote:
>>>>>>>>> Please point out the flaws in my logic ...
>>>>>>>> If Federer asks a Tuesday start because of personal problems and AO
>>>>>>>> plans whole schedule according to his wishes he surely is favoured right
>>>>>>>> then and there.
>>>>>>>> Favouritism is trying to make conditions as favourable as possible. Last
>>>>>>>> year it obviously was more favourable for Federer to start on Tuesday.
>>>>>>>> Get it?
>>>>>>> Tsonga asked for a Tuesday start this year and the whole schedule was
>>>>>>> planned according to his wishes so that his half started on Tuesday.
>>>>>> Kinks...errr....links?
>>>>> http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12110_4811657,00.html
>>>> That fuck.
>>>> --
>>>> "Now I have so many dreams to chase - the French Open, an Olympic
>>>> singles gold medal in London in 2012, the Davis Cup for Switzerland"
>>> so you take back what you said about Fed and favoritism at AO? If they
>>> can allow a one-time finalist a request, why wouldn't they allow a 3-
>>> time champ? Just be a man and say you were wrong...
>> Why didn't they listen to Djokovic then.
>>
>> They listened to Tsonga because it favoured Roger too...
>> ;)
>>
>> --
>> "Now I have so many dreams to chase - the French Open, an Olympic
>> singles gold medal in London in 2012, the Davis Cup for Switzerland"
>
> His request was less legit than the others - he wanted to play at
> night to avoid the heat when it wasn't his turn...

No. He wanted more time for recovery.

--
"Now I have so many dreams to chase - the French Open, an Olympic
singles gold medal in London in 2012, the Davis Cup for Switzerland"


 
Date: 31 Jan 2009 10:37:33
From:
Subject: Re: 2nd slam in a row that Federer gets an opponent...
On Jan 31, 6:34=A0pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org > wrote:
> RahimAsif wrote:
> > On Jan 31, 12:28 pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
> >> gregor...@hotmail.com wrote:
> >>> On Jan 31, 5:58 pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
> >>>> gregor...@hotmail.com wrote:
> >>>>>>> Please point out the flaws in my logic ...
> >>>>>> If Federer asks a Tuesday start because of personal problems and A=
O
> >>>>>> plans whole schedule according to his wishes he surely is favoured=
right
> >>>>>> then and there.
> >>>>>> Favouritism is trying to make conditions as favourable as possible=
. Last
> >>>>>> year it obviously was more favourable for Federer to start on Tues=
day.
> >>>>>> Get it?
> >>>>> Tsonga asked for a Tuesday start this year and the whole schedule w=
as
> >>>>> planned according to his wishes so that his half started on Tuesday=
.
> >>>> Kinks...errr....links?
> >>>http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12110_4811657,00.html
> >> That fuck.
>
> >> --
> >> "Now I have so many dreams to chase - the French Open, an Olympic
> >> singles gold medal in London in 2012, the Davis Cup for Switzerland"
>
> > so you take back what you said about Fed and favoritism at AO? If they
> > can allow a one-time finalist a request, why wouldn't they allow a 3-
> > time champ? Just be a man and say you were wrong...
>
> Why didn't they listen to Djokovic then.
>
> They listened to Tsonga because it favoured Roger too...
> ;)

Djokovic played the fourth round match v Baghdatis at night, and the
SF was going to be at night. If they had let him play the QF at night
as well that would be three rounds in a row and someone else could
rightly have complained.

That argument's even worse than your original one ...




  
Date: 31 Jan 2009 21:00:08
From: TT
Subject: Re: 2nd slam in a row that Federer gets an opponent...
gregorawe@hotmail.com wrote:
>
> That argument's even worse than your original one ...
>

Yeah it's me obviously having bad arguments here...



--
"Now I have so many dreams to chase - the French Open, an Olympic
singles gold medal in London in 2012, the Davis Cup for Switzerland"


 
Date: 31 Jan 2009 10:31:08
From: RahimAsif
Subject: Re: 2nd slam in a row that Federer gets an opponent...
On Jan 31, 12:28=A0pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org > wrote:
> gregor...@hotmail.com wrote:
> > On Jan 31, 5:58 pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
> >> gregor...@hotmail.com wrote:
> >>>>> Please point out the flaws in my logic ...
> >>>> If Federer asks a Tuesday start because of personal problems and AO
> >>>> plans whole schedule according to his wishes he surely is favoured r=
ight
> >>>> then and there.
> >>>> Favouritism is trying to make conditions as favourable as possible. =
Last
> >>>> year it obviously was more favourable for Federer to start on Tuesda=
y.
> >>>> Get it?
> >>> Tsonga asked for a Tuesday start this year and the whole schedule was
> >>> planned according to his wishes so that his half started on Tuesday.
> >> Kinks...errr....links?
>
> >http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12110_4811657,00.html
>
> That fuck.
>
> --
> "Now I have so many dreams to chase - the French Open, an Olympic
> singles gold medal in London in 2012, the Davis Cup for Switzerland"

so you take back what you said about Fed and favoritism at AO? If they
can allow a one-time finalist a request, why wouldn't they allow a 3-
time champ? Just be a man and say you were wrong...


  
Date: 31 Jan 2009 20:34:26
From: TT
Subject: Re: 2nd slam in a row that Federer gets an opponent...
RahimAsif wrote:
> On Jan 31, 12:28 pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
>> gregor...@hotmail.com wrote:
>>> On Jan 31, 5:58 pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
>>>> gregor...@hotmail.com wrote:
>>>>>>> Please point out the flaws in my logic ...
>>>>>> If Federer asks a Tuesday start because of personal problems and AO
>>>>>> plans whole schedule according to his wishes he surely is favoured right
>>>>>> then and there.
>>>>>> Favouritism is trying to make conditions as favourable as possible. Last
>>>>>> year it obviously was more favourable for Federer to start on Tuesday.
>>>>>> Get it?
>>>>> Tsonga asked for a Tuesday start this year and the whole schedule was
>>>>> planned according to his wishes so that his half started on Tuesday.
>>>> Kinks...errr....links?
>>> http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12110_4811657,00.html
>> That fuck.
>>
>> --
>> "Now I have so many dreams to chase - the French Open, an Olympic
>> singles gold medal in London in 2012, the Davis Cup for Switzerland"
>
> so you take back what you said about Fed and favoritism at AO? If they
> can allow a one-time finalist a request, why wouldn't they allow a 3-
> time champ? Just be a man and say you were wrong...

Why didn't they listen to Djokovic then.

They listened to Tsonga because it favoured Roger too...
;)

--
"Now I have so many dreams to chase - the French Open, an Olympic
singles gold medal in London in 2012, the Davis Cup for Switzerland"


 
Date: 31 Jan 2009 10:24:16
From:
Subject: Re: 2nd slam in a row that Federer gets an opponent...
On Jan 31, 5:58=A0pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org > wrote:
> gregor...@hotmail.com wrote:
> >>> Please point out the flaws in my logic ...
> >> If Federer asks a Tuesday start because of personal problems and AO
> >> plans whole schedule according to his wishes he surely is favoured rig=
ht
> >> then and there.
>
> >> Favouritism is trying to make conditions as favourable as possible. La=
st
> >> year it obviously was more favourable for Federer to start on Tuesday.
> >> Get it?
>
> > Tsonga asked for a Tuesday start this year and the whole schedule was
> > planned according to his wishes so that his half started on Tuesday.
>
> Kinks...errr....links?
>

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12110_4811657,00.html




  
Date: 31 Jan 2009 20:28:45
From: TT
Subject: Re: 2nd slam in a row that Federer gets an opponent...
gregorawe@hotmail.com wrote:
> On Jan 31, 5:58 pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
>> gregor...@hotmail.com wrote:
>>>>> Please point out the flaws in my logic ...
>>>> If Federer asks a Tuesday start because of personal problems and AO
>>>> plans whole schedule according to his wishes he surely is favoured right
>>>> then and there.
>>>> Favouritism is trying to make conditions as favourable as possible. Last
>>>> year it obviously was more favourable for Federer to start on Tuesday.
>>>> Get it?
>>> Tsonga asked for a Tuesday start this year and the whole schedule was
>>> planned according to his wishes so that his half started on Tuesday.
>> Kinks...errr....links?
>>
>
> http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12110_4811657,00.html
>
>

That fuck.

--
"Now I have so many dreams to chase - the French Open, an Olympic
singles gold medal in London in 2012, the Davis Cup for Switzerland"


 
Date: 31 Jan 2009 10:07:44
From: JJ
Subject: Re: 2nd slam in a row that Federer gets an opponent...
On Jan 31, 12:58=A0pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org > wrote:
>
> They didn't give Djokovic evening match even though he asked one.

Judas Priest, you are really thick, man. Djokovic would have had *two
night matches in a row* - it simply wasn't his turn to have another
night match (that's paraphrasing the tournament officials). Go back
and look at past years; the top two seeds in each half of the draw are
given an equal number of night matches, and never two in a row before
the semi-finals.


 
Date: 31 Jan 2009 10:04:58
From: RahimAsif
Subject: Re: 2nd slam in a row that Federer gets an opponent...
On Jan 31, 8:14=A0am, "Dr. GroundAxe" <ground...@hotmail.co.uk > wrote:
> that is tired and has been screwed by the scheduling.

This time it won't make an iota of difference. Nadal is fitter than
Murray, he will have *TWO* nights sleep to recover, its a night match,
he won't have to play 3 straight days. The result won't depend at all
on the scheduling, IMO...


 
Date: 31 Jan 2009 09:34:46
From:
Subject: Re: 2nd slam in a row that Federer gets an opponent...
On Jan 31, 3:20=A0pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org > wrote:
> gregor...@hotmail.com wrote:
> >>>> No it isn't - it's perfectly logical.
> >>>> If one player has an advantage starting on the Monday (so that he
> >>>> would have two days off before the final), and the organisers are
> >>>> biased towards Federer, then logically the organisers would ensure
> >>>> that Federer started on the Monday.
> >>> Federer ASKED for Tuesday start due back problems. (Plus he didn't ev=
en
> >>> make it past semis)
> >> It wasnt back problems. It was stomach problems (later found out to be
> >> mono).
>
> > That just makes it worse - not only did Federer force the organisers
> > to start late to suit him, but the basis of his request wasn't even
> > true, right? :-)
>
> You are the definition of a troll. Making arguments no matter how insane
> they are in order to get just a bit of attention.

Yeah, that's right - I'm looking for attention ...

Your arguments don't hold up - the only thing they show is your anti-
Federer bias ...




 
Date: 31 Jan 2009 09:30:54
From:
Subject: Re: 2nd slam in a row that Federer gets an opponent...
> > Please point out the flaws in my logic ...
>
> If Federer asks a Tuesday start because of personal problems and AO
> plans whole schedule according to his wishes he surely is favoured right
> then and there.
>
> Favouritism is trying to make conditions as favourable as possible. Last
> year it obviously was more favourable for Federer to start on Tuesday.
> Get it?

Tsonga asked for a Tuesday start this year and the whole schedule was
planned according to his wishes so that his half started on Tuesday.

If Nadal had asked for a Tuesday start I presume he would have been
given one - maybe you disagree?





  
Date: 31 Jan 2009 19:10:16
From: *skriptis
Subject: Re: 2nd slam in a row that Federer gets an opponent...

<gregorawe@hotmail.com > wrote in message
news:c9c0e7fc-64f0-4599-b963-933247aff23d@g39g2000pri.googlegroups.com...
>> > Please point out the flaws in my logic ...
>>
>> If Federer asks a Tuesday start because of personal problems and AO
>> plans whole schedule according to his wishes he surely is favoured right
>> then and there.
>>
>> Favouritism is trying to make conditions as favourable as possible. Last
>> year it obviously was more favourable for Federer to start on Tuesday.
>> Get it?
>
> Tsonga asked for a Tuesday start this year and the whole schedule was
> planned according to his wishes so that his half started on Tuesday.


Tsonga screwed Rafa two years in a row.




  
Date: 31 Jan 2009 19:58:43
From: TT
Subject: Re: 2nd slam in a row that Federer gets an opponent...
gregorawe@hotmail.com wrote:
>>> Please point out the flaws in my logic ...
>> If Federer asks a Tuesday start because of personal problems and AO
>> plans whole schedule according to his wishes he surely is favoured right
>> then and there.
>>
>> Favouritism is trying to make conditions as favourable as possible. Last
>> year it obviously was more favourable for Federer to start on Tuesday.
>> Get it?

>
> Tsonga asked for a Tuesday start this year and the whole schedule was
> planned according to his wishes so that his half started on Tuesday.

Kinks...errr....links?


>
> If Nadal had asked for a Tuesday start I presume he would have been
> given one - maybe you disagree?
>

They didn't give Djokovic evening match even though he asked one.


 
Date: 31 Jan 2009 07:39:07
From: Fan
Subject: Re: 2nd slam in a row that Federer gets an opponent...
On Jan 31, 3:18=A0pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org > wrote:
> Dr. GroundAxe wrote:
> > that is tired and has been screwed by the scheduling.
>
> and he has been #2 during both of them.
>
> This is a disgrace for a supposedly unbiased sport.

Quit the monkey chatter! There was nothing intentional about the way
things worked out. Nadal is in super condition. He will recover for
Sunday=92s final. The final will not be near as physical as the semi-
final was and conditioning will be less critcal.
The final will be decided on whose game will be on. May the best man
win and no more whining.



 
Date: 31 Jan 2009 07:29:08
From: wkhedr
Subject: Re: 2nd slam in a row that Federer gets an opponent...
On Jan 31, 9:14=A0am, "Dr. GroundAxe" <ground...@hotmail.co.uk > wrote:
> that is tired and has been screwed by the scheduling.

Too bad Federer gets opponents that have to play SF matches :)


 
Date: 31 Jan 2009 07:12:20
From:
Subject: Re: 2nd slam in a row that Federer gets an opponent...
> >> No it isn't - it's perfectly logical.
>
> >> If one player has an advantage starting on the Monday (so that he
> >> would have two days off before the final), and the organisers are
> >> biased towards Federer, then logically the organisers would ensure
> >> that Federer started on the Monday.
>
> >Federer ASKED for Tuesday start due back problems. (Plus he didn't even
> >make it past semis)
>
> It wasnt back problems. It was stomach problems (later found out to be
> mono).

That just makes it worse - not only did Federer force the organisers
to start late to suit him, but the basis of his request wasn't even
true, right? :-)




  
Date: 31 Jan 2009 17:20:00
From: TT
Subject: Re: 2nd slam in a row that Federer gets an opponent...
gregorawe@hotmail.com wrote:
>>>> No it isn't - it's perfectly logical.
>>>> If one player has an advantage starting on the Monday (so that he
>>>> would have two days off before the final), and the organisers are
>>>> biased towards Federer, then logically the organisers would ensure
>>>> that Federer started on the Monday.
>>> Federer ASKED for Tuesday start due back problems. (Plus he didn't even
>>> make it past semis)
>> It wasnt back problems. It was stomach problems (later found out to be
>> mono).
>
> That just makes it worse - not only did Federer force the organisers
> to start late to suit him, but the basis of his request wasn't even
> true, right? :-)
>
>

You are the definition of a troll. Making arguments no matter how insane
they are in order to get just a bit of attention.

--
"Now I have so many dreams to chase - the French Open, an Olympic
singles gold medal in London in 2012, the Davis Cup for Switzerland"


 
Date: 31 Jan 2009 07:10:19
From:
Subject: Re: 2nd slam in a row that Federer gets an opponent...
On Jan 31, 3:05=A0pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org > wrote:
> gregor...@hotmail.com wrote:
> > On Jan 31, 2:57 pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
> >> gregor...@hotmail.com wrote:
> >>> On Jan 31, 2:45 pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
> >>>> Sakari Lund wrote:
> >>>>> On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 16:31:59 +0200, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
> >>>>>> gregor...@hotmail.com wrote:
> >>>>>>> On Jan 31, 2:18 pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
> >>>>>>>> Dr. GroundAxe wrote:
> >>>>>>>>> that is tired and has been screwed by the scheduling.
> >>>>>>>> and he has been #2 during both of them.
> >>>>>>>> This is a disgrace for a supposedly unbiased sport.
> >>>>>>> Last year Nadal was #2 and got the first SF - why was that?
> >>>>>>> You didn't complain about the scheduling then.
> >>>>>> That was because Federer asked Tuesday start, yes I did.
> >>>>> Yes, Greg. He complains if Federer starts on Monday or if Federer
> >>>>> starts on Tuesday, don't worry =A0:-)
> >>>> No, I complain only when Federer is favoured over others and gets an
> >>>> unfair =A0advantage.
> >>> No, you said you complained last year as well, when Nadal was
> >>> favoured ...
> >> Fuck you are stupid. It was Federer who was favoured since they decide=
d
> >> whole schedule according to his liking.
>
> > So Federer was favoured last year by starting on the Tuesday, and then
> > this year he was also favoured by starting on the Monday?
>
> You're just pulling my leg right? Can't believe you're this simple irl.

Please point out the flaws in my logic ...





  
Date: 31 Jan 2009 17:17:40
From: TT
Subject: Re: 2nd slam in a row that Federer gets an opponent...
gregorawe@hotmail.com wrote:
> On Jan 31, 3:05 pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
>> gregor...@hotmail.com wrote:
>>> On Jan 31, 2:57 pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
>>>> gregor...@hotmail.com wrote:
>>>>> On Jan 31, 2:45 pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
>>>>>> Sakari Lund wrote:
>>>>>>> On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 16:31:59 +0200, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
>>>>>>>> gregor...@hotmail.com wrote:
>>>>>>>>> On Jan 31, 2:18 pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>> Dr. GroundAxe wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>> that is tired and has been screwed by the scheduling.
>>>>>>>>>> and he has been #2 during both of them.
>>>>>>>>>> This is a disgrace for a supposedly unbiased sport.
>>>>>>>>> Last year Nadal was #2 and got the first SF - why was that?
>>>>>>>>> You didn't complain about the scheduling then.
>>>>>>>> That was because Federer asked Tuesday start, yes I did.
>>>>>>> Yes, Greg. He complains if Federer starts on Monday or if Federer
>>>>>>> starts on Tuesday, don't worry :-)
>>>>>> No, I complain only when Federer is favoured over others and gets an
>>>>>> unfair advantage.
>>>>> No, you said you complained last year as well, when Nadal was
>>>>> favoured ...
>>>> Fuck you are stupid. It was Federer who was favoured since they decided
>>>> whole schedule according to his liking.
>>> So Federer was favoured last year by starting on the Tuesday, and then
>>> this year he was also favoured by starting on the Monday?
>> You're just pulling my leg right? Can't believe you're this simple irl.
>
> Please point out the flaws in my logic ...
>
>

If Federer asks a Tuesday start because of personal problems and AO
plans whole schedule according to his wishes he surely is favoured right
then and there.

Favouritism is trying to make conditions as favourable as possible. Last
year it obviously was more favourable for Federer to start on Tuesday.
Get it?


--
"Now I have so many dreams to chase - the French Open, an Olympic
singles gold medal in London in 2012, the Davis Cup for Switzerland"


 
Date: 31 Jan 2009 07:03:16
From:
Subject: Re: 2nd slam in a row that Federer gets an opponent...
On Jan 31, 3:00=A0pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org > wrote:
> gregor...@hotmail.com wrote:
> > On Jan 31, 2:51 pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
> >> gregor...@hotmail.com wrote:
> >>> On Jan 31, 2:31 pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
> >>>> gregor...@hotmail.com wrote:
> >>>>> On Jan 31, 2:18 pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
> >>>>>> Dr. GroundAxe wrote:
> >>>>>>> that is tired and has been screwed by the scheduling.
> >>>>>> and he has been #2 during both of them.
> >>>>>> This is a disgrace for a supposedly unbiased sport.
> >>>>> Last year Nadal was #2 and got the first SF - why was that?
> >>>>> You didn't complain about the scheduling then.
> >>>> That was because Federer asked Tuesday start, yes I did.
> >>> But that would have disadvantaged Federer, giving him one less day
> >>> before the final (had he won his SF)..
> >>> If the organisers were biased, then they would have refused Federer
> >>> the late start so that he had two days off before the final like this
> >>> year, no?
> >> That's one of the stupidest arguments I've ever heard.
>
> > No it isn't - it's perfectly logical.
>
> > If one player has an advantage starting on the Monday (so that he
> > would have two days off before the final), and the organisers are
> > biased towards Federer, then logically the organisers would ensure
> > that Federer started on the Monday.
>
> Federer ASKED for Tuesday start due back problems. (Plus he didn't even
> make it past semis)

So Federer asked to play on Tuesday even though he knew this would put
him at a disadvantage if it came to playing the final? And the
organisers agreed? How is that possible?

Perhaps he was certain that he wouldn't make the final ...







 
Date: 31 Jan 2009 07:00:19
From:
Subject: Re: 2nd slam in a row that Federer gets an opponent...
On Jan 31, 2:57=A0pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org > wrote:
> gregor...@hotmail.com wrote:
> > On Jan 31, 2:45 pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
> >> Sakari Lund wrote:
> >>> On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 16:31:59 +0200, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
> >>>> gregor...@hotmail.com wrote:
> >>>>> On Jan 31, 2:18 pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
> >>>>>> Dr. GroundAxe wrote:
> >>>>>>> that is tired and has been screwed by the scheduling.
> >>>>>> and he has been #2 during both of them.
> >>>>>> This is a disgrace for a supposedly unbiased sport.
> >>>>> Last year Nadal was #2 and got the first SF - why was that?
> >>>>> You didn't complain about the scheduling then.
> >>>> That was because Federer asked Tuesday start, yes I did.
> >>> Yes, Greg. He complains if Federer starts on Monday or if Federer
> >>> starts on Tuesday, don't worry =A0:-)
> >> No, I complain only when Federer is favoured over others and gets an
> >> unfair =A0advantage.
>
> > No, you said you complained last year as well, when Nadal was
> > favoured ...
>
> Fuck you are stupid. It was Federer who was favoured since they decided
> whole schedule according to his liking.

So Federer was favoured last year by starting on the Tuesday, and then
this year he was also favoured by starting on the Monday?





  
Date: 31 Jan 2009 17:10:55
From: Sakari Lund
Subject: Re: 2nd slam in a row that Federer gets an opponent...
On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 07:00:19 -0800 (PST), gregorawe@hotmail.com wrote:

>On Jan 31, 2:57 pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
>> gregor...@hotmail.com wrote:
>> > On Jan 31, 2:45 pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
>> >> Sakari Lund wrote:
>> >>> On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 16:31:59 +0200, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
>> >>>> gregor...@hotmail.com wrote:
>> >>>>> On Jan 31, 2:18 pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
>> >>>>>> Dr. GroundAxe wrote:
>> >>>>>>> that is tired and has been screwed by the scheduling.
>> >>>>>> and he has been #2 during both of them.
>> >>>>>> This is a disgrace for a supposedly unbiased sport.
>> >>>>> Last year Nadal was #2 and got the first SF - why was that?
>> >>>>> You didn't complain about the scheduling then.
>> >>>> That was because Federer asked Tuesday start, yes I did.
>> >>> Yes, Greg. He complains if Federer starts on Monday or if Federer
>> >>> starts on Tuesday, don't worry  :-)
>> >> No, I complain only when Federer is favoured over others and gets an
>> >> unfair  advantage.
>>
>> > No, you said you complained last year as well, when Nadal was
>> > favoured ...
>>
>> Fuck you are stupid. It was Federer who was favoured since they decided
>> whole schedule according to his liking.
>
>So Federer was favoured last year by starting on the Tuesday, and then
>this year he was also favoured by starting on the Monday?

I told you this about 15 posts ago.



   
Date: 31 Jan 2009 17:17:50
From: TT
Subject: Re: 2nd slam in a row that Federer gets an opponent...
Sakari Lund wrote:
> On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 07:00:19 -0800 (PST), gregorawe@hotmail.com wrote:
>
>> On Jan 31, 2:57 pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
>>> gregor...@hotmail.com wrote:
>>>> On Jan 31, 2:45 pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
>>>>> Sakari Lund wrote:
>>>>>> On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 16:31:59 +0200, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
>>>>>>> gregor...@hotmail.com wrote:
>>>>>>>> On Jan 31, 2:18 pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
>>>>>>>>> Dr. GroundAxe wrote:
>>>>>>>>>> that is tired and has been screwed by the scheduling.
>>>>>>>>> and he has been #2 during both of them.
>>>>>>>>> This is a disgrace for a supposedly unbiased sport.
>>>>>>>> Last year Nadal was #2 and got the first SF - why was that?
>>>>>>>> You didn't complain about the scheduling then.
>>>>>>> That was because Federer asked Tuesday start, yes I did.
>>>>>> Yes, Greg. He complains if Federer starts on Monday or if Federer
>>>>>> starts on Tuesday, don't worry :-)
>>>>> No, I complain only when Federer is favoured over others and gets an
>>>>> unfair advantage.
>>>> No, you said you complained last year as well, when Nadal was
>>>> favoured ...
>>> Fuck you are stupid. It was Federer who was favoured since they decided
>>> whole schedule according to his liking.
>> So Federer was favoured last year by starting on the Tuesday, and then
>> this year he was also favoured by starting on the Monday?
>
> I told you this about 15 posts ago.
>

troll

--
"Now I have so many dreams to chase - the French Open, an Olympic
singles gold medal in London in 2012, the Davis Cup for Switzerland"


  
Date: 31 Jan 2009 17:05:41
From: TT
Subject: Re: 2nd slam in a row that Federer gets an opponent...
gregorawe@hotmail.com wrote:
> On Jan 31, 2:57 pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
>> gregor...@hotmail.com wrote:
>>> On Jan 31, 2:45 pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
>>>> Sakari Lund wrote:
>>>>> On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 16:31:59 +0200, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
>>>>>> gregor...@hotmail.com wrote:
>>>>>>> On Jan 31, 2:18 pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
>>>>>>>> Dr. GroundAxe wrote:
>>>>>>>>> that is tired and has been screwed by the scheduling.
>>>>>>>> and he has been #2 during both of them.
>>>>>>>> This is a disgrace for a supposedly unbiased sport.
>>>>>>> Last year Nadal was #2 and got the first SF - why was that?
>>>>>>> You didn't complain about the scheduling then.
>>>>>> That was because Federer asked Tuesday start, yes I did.
>>>>> Yes, Greg. He complains if Federer starts on Monday or if Federer
>>>>> starts on Tuesday, don't worry :-)
>>>> No, I complain only when Federer is favoured over others and gets an
>>>> unfair advantage.
>>> No, you said you complained last year as well, when Nadal was
>>> favoured ...
>> Fuck you are stupid. It was Federer who was favoured since they decided
>> whole schedule according to his liking.
>
> So Federer was favoured last year by starting on the Tuesday, and then
> this year he was also favoured by starting on the Monday?
>

You're just pulling my leg right? Can't believe you're this simple irl.


--
"Now I have so many dreams to chase - the French Open, an Olympic
singles gold medal in London in 2012, the Davis Cup for Switzerland"


 
Date: 31 Jan 2009 06:55:56
From:
Subject: Re: 2nd slam in a row that Federer gets an opponent...
On Jan 31, 2:51=A0pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org > wrote:
> gregor...@hotmail.com wrote:
> > On Jan 31, 2:31 pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
> >> gregor...@hotmail.com wrote:
> >>> On Jan 31, 2:18 pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
> >>>> Dr. GroundAxe wrote:
> >>>>> that is tired and has been screwed by the scheduling.
> >>>> and he has been #2 during both of them.
> >>>> This is a disgrace for a supposedly unbiased sport.
> >>> Last year Nadal was #2 and got the first SF - why was that?
> >>> You didn't complain about the scheduling then.
> >> That was because Federer asked Tuesday start, yes I did.
>
> > But that would have disadvantaged Federer, giving him one less day
> > before the final (had he won his SF)..
>
> > If the organisers were biased, then they would have refused Federer
> > the late start so that he had two days off before the final like this
> > year, no?
>
> That's one of the stupidest arguments I've ever heard.

No it isn't - it's perfectly logical.

If one player has an advantage starting on the Monday (so that he
would have two days off before the final), and the organisers are
biased towards Federer, then logically the organisers would ensure
that Federer started on the Monday.





  
Date: 31 Jan 2009 17:00:08
From: TT
Subject: Re: 2nd slam in a row that Federer gets an opponent...
gregorawe@hotmail.com wrote:
> On Jan 31, 2:51 pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
>> gregor...@hotmail.com wrote:
>>> On Jan 31, 2:31 pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
>>>> gregor...@hotmail.com wrote:
>>>>> On Jan 31, 2:18 pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
>>>>>> Dr. GroundAxe wrote:
>>>>>>> that is tired and has been screwed by the scheduling.
>>>>>> and he has been #2 during both of them.
>>>>>> This is a disgrace for a supposedly unbiased sport.
>>>>> Last year Nadal was #2 and got the first SF - why was that?
>>>>> You didn't complain about the scheduling then.
>>>> That was because Federer asked Tuesday start, yes I did.
>>> But that would have disadvantaged Federer, giving him one less day
>>> before the final (had he won his SF)..
>>> If the organisers were biased, then they would have refused Federer
>>> the late start so that he had two days off before the final like this
>>> year, no?
>> That's one of the stupidest arguments I've ever heard.
>
> No it isn't - it's perfectly logical.
>
> If one player has an advantage starting on the Monday (so that he
> would have two days off before the final), and the organisers are
> biased towards Federer, then logically the organisers would ensure
> that Federer started on the Monday.
>
>
>

Federer ASKED for Tuesday start due back problems. (Plus he didn't even
make it past semis)

--
"Now I have so many dreams to chase - the French Open, an Olympic
singles gold medal in London in 2012, the Davis Cup for Switzerland"


   
Date: 31 Jan 2009 17:10:31
From: Sakari Lund
Subject: Re: 2nd slam in a row that Federer gets an opponent...
On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 17:00:08 +0200, TT <gold@Olympics.org > wrote:

>gregorawe@hotmail.com wrote:
>> On Jan 31, 2:51 pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
>>> gregor...@hotmail.com wrote:
>>>> On Jan 31, 2:31 pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
>>>>> gregor...@hotmail.com wrote:
>>>>>> On Jan 31, 2:18 pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
>>>>>>> Dr. GroundAxe wrote:
>>>>>>>> that is tired and has been screwed by the scheduling.
>>>>>>> and he has been #2 during both of them.
>>>>>>> This is a disgrace for a supposedly unbiased sport.
>>>>>> Last year Nadal was #2 and got the first SF - why was that?
>>>>>> You didn't complain about the scheduling then.
>>>>> That was because Federer asked Tuesday start, yes I did.
>>>> But that would have disadvantaged Federer, giving him one less day
>>>> before the final (had he won his SF)..
>>>> If the organisers were biased, then they would have refused Federer
>>>> the late start so that he had two days off before the final like this
>>>> year, no?
>>> That's one of the stupidest arguments I've ever heard.
>>
>> No it isn't - it's perfectly logical.
>>
>> If one player has an advantage starting on the Monday (so that he
>> would have two days off before the final), and the organisers are
>> biased towards Federer, then logically the organisers would ensure
>> that Federer started on the Monday.
>>
>>
>>
>
>Federer ASKED for Tuesday start due back problems. (Plus he didn't even
>make it past semis)

It wasnt back problems. It was stomach problems (later found out to be
mono).


 
Date: 31 Jan 2009 06:50:55
From:
Subject: Re: 2nd slam in a row that Federer gets an opponent...
On Jan 31, 2:45=A0pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org > wrote:
> Sakari Lund wrote:
> > On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 16:31:59 +0200, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
>
> >> gregor...@hotmail.com wrote:
> >>> On Jan 31, 2:18 pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
> >>>> Dr. GroundAxe wrote:
> >>>>> that is tired and has been screwed by the scheduling.
> >>>> and he has been #2 during both of them.
>
> >>>> This is a disgrace for a supposedly unbiased sport.
> >>> Last year Nadal was #2 and got the first SF - why was that?
>
> >>> You didn't complain about the scheduling then.
>
> >> That was because Federer asked Tuesday start, yes I did.
>
> > Yes, Greg. He complains if Federer starts on Monday or if Federer
> > starts on Tuesday, don't worry =A0:-)
>
> No, I complain only when Federer is favoured over others and gets an
> unfair =A0advantage.

No, you said you complained last year as well, when Nadal was
favoured ...





  
Date: 31 Jan 2009 16:57:57
From: TT
Subject: Re: 2nd slam in a row that Federer gets an opponent...
gregorawe@hotmail.com wrote:
> On Jan 31, 2:45 pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
>> Sakari Lund wrote:
>>> On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 16:31:59 +0200, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
>>>> gregor...@hotmail.com wrote:
>>>>> On Jan 31, 2:18 pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
>>>>>> Dr. GroundAxe wrote:
>>>>>>> that is tired and has been screwed by the scheduling.
>>>>>> and he has been #2 during both of them.
>>>>>> This is a disgrace for a supposedly unbiased sport.
>>>>> Last year Nadal was #2 and got the first SF - why was that?
>>>>> You didn't complain about the scheduling then.
>>>> That was because Federer asked Tuesday start, yes I did.
>>> Yes, Greg. He complains if Federer starts on Monday or if Federer
>>> starts on Tuesday, don't worry :-)
>> No, I complain only when Federer is favoured over others and gets an
>> unfair advantage.
>
> No, you said you complained last year as well, when Nadal was
> favoured ...
>
>
>

Fuck you are stupid. It was Federer who was favoured since they decided
whole schedule according to his liking.


--
"Now I have so many dreams to chase - the French Open, an Olympic
singles gold medal in London in 2012, the Davis Cup for Switzerland"


 
Date: 31 Jan 2009 06:50:29
From: Joe Ramirez
Subject: Re: 2nd slam in a row that Federer gets an opponent...
On Jan 31, 9:45=A0am, TT <g...@Olympics.org > wrote:
> Sakari Lund wrote:
> > On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 16:31:59 +0200, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
>
> >> gregor...@hotmail.com wrote:
> >>> On Jan 31, 2:18 pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
> >>>> Dr. GroundAxe wrote:
> >>>>> that is tired and has been screwed by the scheduling.
> >>>> and he has been #2 during both of them.
>
> >>>> This is a disgrace for a supposedly unbiased sport.
> >>> Last year Nadal was #2 and got the first SF - why was that?
>
> >>> You didn't complain about the scheduling then.
>
> >> That was because Federer asked Tuesday start, yes I did.
>
> > Yes, Greg. He complains if Federer starts on Monday or if Federer
> > starts on Tuesday, don't worry =A0:-)
>
> No, I complain only when Federer is favoured over others and gets an
> unfair =A0advantage.

Translation: "When Federer has an advantage, I complain that it is
unfair."

Joe Ramirez


  
Date: 31 Jan 2009 16:55:47
From: TT
Subject: Re: 2nd slam in a row that Federer gets an opponent...
Joe Ramirez wrote:
> On Jan 31, 9:45 am, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
>> Sakari Lund wrote:
>>> On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 16:31:59 +0200, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
>>>> gregor...@hotmail.com wrote:
>>>>> On Jan 31, 2:18 pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
>>>>>> Dr. GroundAxe wrote:
>>>>>>> that is tired and has been screwed by the scheduling.
>>>>>> and he has been #2 during both of them.
>>>>>> This is a disgrace for a supposedly unbiased sport.
>>>>> Last year Nadal was #2 and got the first SF - why was that?
>>>>> You didn't complain about the scheduling then.
>>>> That was because Federer asked Tuesday start, yes I did.
>>> Yes, Greg. He complains if Federer starts on Monday or if Federer
>>> starts on Tuesday, don't worry :-)
>> No, I complain only when Federer is favoured over others and gets an
>> unfair advantage.
>
> Translation: "When Federer has an advantage, I complain that it is
> unfair."
>
> Joe Ramirez

It's unfair only because he is given advantage so often...even after he
declined to #2.

Joe from Singapore

--
"Now I have so many dreams to chase - the French Open, an Olympic
singles gold medal in London in 2012, the Davis Cup for Switzerland"


 
Date: 31 Jan 2009 06:47:51
From:
Subject: Re: 2nd slam in a row that Federer gets an opponent...
On Jan 31, 2:31=A0pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org > wrote:
> gregor...@hotmail.com wrote:
> > On Jan 31, 2:18 pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
> >> Dr. GroundAxe wrote:
> >>> that is tired and has been screwed by the scheduling.
> >> and he has been #2 during both of them.
>
> >> This is a disgrace for a supposedly unbiased sport.
>
> > Last year Nadal was #2 and got the first SF - why was that?
>
> > You didn't complain about the scheduling then.
>
> That was because Federer asked Tuesday start, yes I did.
>

But that would have disadvantaged Federer, giving him one less day
before the final (had he won his SF)..

If the organisers were biased, then they would have refused Federer
the late start so that he had two days off before the final like this
year, no?





  
Date: 31 Jan 2009 16:51:44
From: TT
Subject: Re: 2nd slam in a row that Federer gets an opponent...
gregorawe@hotmail.com wrote:
> On Jan 31, 2:31 pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
>> gregor...@hotmail.com wrote:
>>> On Jan 31, 2:18 pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
>>>> Dr. GroundAxe wrote:
>>>>> that is tired and has been screwed by the scheduling.
>>>> and he has been #2 during both of them.
>>>> This is a disgrace for a supposedly unbiased sport.
>>> Last year Nadal was #2 and got the first SF - why was that?
>>> You didn't complain about the scheduling then.
>> That was because Federer asked Tuesday start, yes I did.
>>

>
> But that would have disadvantaged Federer, giving him one less day
> before the final (had he won his SF)..
>
> If the organisers were biased, then they would have refused Federer
> the late start so that he had two days off before the final like this
> year, no?
>

That's one of the stupidest arguments I've ever heard.


--
"Now I have so many dreams to chase - the French Open, an Olympic
singles gold medal in London in 2012, the Davis Cup for Switzerland"


 
Date: 31 Jan 2009 16:38:21
From: Sakari Lund
Subject: Re: 2nd slam in a row that Federer gets an opponent...
On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 14:14:39 GMT, "Dr. GroundAxe"
<groundaxe@hotmail.co.uk > wrote:

>that is tired and has been screwed by the scheduling.

Now this is what I expected more yesterday...


  
Date: 31 Jan 2009 16:44:07
From: TT
Subject: Re: 2nd slam in a row that Federer gets an opponent...
Sakari Lund wrote:
> On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 14:14:39 GMT, "Dr. GroundAxe"
> <groundaxe@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> that is tired and has been screwed by the scheduling.
>
> Now this is what I expected more yesterday...

Nadal fans were too happy to talk about the inconvenient truth.

--
"Now I have so many dreams to chase - the French Open, an Olympic
singles gold medal in London in 2012, the Davis Cup for Switzerland"


 
Date: 31 Jan 2009 14:24:36
From: one
Subject: Re: 2nd slam in a row that Federer gets an opponent...
"Dr. GroundAxe" <groundaxe@hotmail.co.uk > wrote in news:j1Zgl.28223
$Sp5.19115@text.news.virginmedia.com:

> that is tired and has been screwed by the scheduling.

Nadal has a day off - why should he be tired?


 
Date: 31 Jan 2009 06:22:12
From:
Subject: Re: 2nd slam in a row that Federer gets an opponent...
On Jan 31, 2:18=A0pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org > wrote:
> Dr. GroundAxe wrote:
> > that is tired and has been screwed by the scheduling.
>
> and he has been #2 during both of them.
>
> This is a disgrace for a supposedly unbiased sport.

Last year Nadal was #2 and got the first SF - why was that?

You didn't complain about the scheduling then.



  
Date: 31 Jan 2009 16:31:59
From: TT
Subject: Re: 2nd slam in a row that Federer gets an opponent...
gregorawe@hotmail.com wrote:
> On Jan 31, 2:18 pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
>> Dr. GroundAxe wrote:
>>> that is tired and has been screwed by the scheduling.
>> and he has been #2 during both of them.
>>
>> This is a disgrace for a supposedly unbiased sport.
>
> Last year Nadal was #2 and got the first SF - why was that?
>
> You didn't complain about the scheduling then.
>

That was because Federer asked Tuesday start, yes I did.

--
"Now I have so many dreams to chase - the French Open, an Olympic
singles gold medal in London in 2012, the Davis Cup for Switzerland"


   
Date: 31 Jan 2009 16:43:11
From: Sakari Lund
Subject: Re: 2nd slam in a row that Federer gets an opponent...
On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 16:31:59 +0200, TT <gold@Olympics.org > wrote:

>gregorawe@hotmail.com wrote:
>> On Jan 31, 2:18 pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
>>> Dr. GroundAxe wrote:
>>>> that is tired and has been screwed by the scheduling.
>>> and he has been #2 during both of them.
>>>
>>> This is a disgrace for a supposedly unbiased sport.
>>
>> Last year Nadal was #2 and got the first SF - why was that?
>>
>> You didn't complain about the scheduling then.
>>
>
>That was because Federer asked Tuesday start, yes I did.

Yes, Greg. He complains if Federer starts on Monday or if Federer
starts on Tuesday, don't worry :-)


    
Date: 31 Jan 2009 16:45:39
From: TT
Subject: Re: 2nd slam in a row that Federer gets an opponent...
Sakari Lund wrote:
> On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 16:31:59 +0200, TT <gold@Olympics.org> wrote:
>
>> gregorawe@hotmail.com wrote:
>>> On Jan 31, 2:18 pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
>>>> Dr. GroundAxe wrote:
>>>>> that is tired and has been screwed by the scheduling.
>>>> and he has been #2 during both of them.
>>>>
>>>> This is a disgrace for a supposedly unbiased sport.
>>> Last year Nadal was #2 and got the first SF - why was that?
>>>
>>> You didn't complain about the scheduling then.
>>>
>> That was because Federer asked Tuesday start, yes I did.
>
> Yes, Greg. He complains if Federer starts on Monday or if Federer
> starts on Tuesday, don't worry :-)

No, I complain only when Federer is favoured over others and gets an
unfair advantage.

--
"Now I have so many dreams to chase - the French Open, an Olympic
singles gold medal in London in 2012, the Davis Cup for Switzerland"


     
Date: 01 Feb 2009 01:13:17
From: jdeluise
Subject: Re: 2nd slam in a row that Federer gets an opponent...

On 31-Jan-2009, TT <gold@Olympics.org > wrote:

> Sakari Lund wrote:
> > On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 16:31:59 +0200, TT <gold@Olympics.org> wrote:
> >
> >> gregorawe@hotmail.com wrote:
> >>> On Jan 31, 2:18 pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
> >>>> Dr. GroundAxe wrote:
> >>>>> that is tired and has been screwed by the scheduling.
> >>>> and he has been #2 during both of them.
> >>>>
> >>>> This is a disgrace for a supposedly unbiased sport.
> >>> Last year Nadal was #2 and got the first SF - why was that?
> >>>
> >>> You didn't complain about the scheduling then.
> >>>
> >> That was because Federer asked Tuesday start, yes I did.
> >
> > Yes, Greg. He complains if Federer starts on Monday or if Federer
> > starts on Tuesday, don't worry :-)
>
> No, I complain only when Federer is favoured over others and gets an
> unfair advantage.

So you're essentially saying you won't complain if Nadal is favored over
others and gets an unfair advantage? :)


     
Date: 01 Feb 2009 01:07:11
From: Dave Hazelwood
Subject: Re: 2nd slam in a row that Federer gets an opponent...
On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 16:45:39 +0200, TT <gold@Olympics.org > wrote:

>Sakari Lund wrote:
>> On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 16:31:59 +0200, TT <gold@Olympics.org> wrote:
>>
>>> gregorawe@hotmail.com wrote:
>>>> On Jan 31, 2:18 pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
>>>>> Dr. GroundAxe wrote:
>>>>>> that is tired and has been screwed by the scheduling.
>>>>> and he has been #2 during both of them.
>>>>>
>>>>> This is a disgrace for a supposedly unbiased sport.
>>>> Last year Nadal was #2 and got the first SF - why was that?
>>>>
>>>> You didn't complain about the scheduling then.
>>>>
>>> That was because Federer asked Tuesday start, yes I did.
>>
>> Yes, Greg. He complains if Federer starts on Monday or if Federer
>> starts on Tuesday, don't worry :-)
>
>No, I complain only when Federer is favoured over others and gets an
>unfair advantage.


This just goes to show who is really the best in tennis and #1 in
peoples minds. It's Roger Federer *not* Rafa Nadal.


 
Date: 31 Jan 2009 16:18:01
From: TT
Subject: Re: 2nd slam in a row that Federer gets an opponent...
Dr. GroundAxe wrote:
> that is tired and has been screwed by the scheduling.

and he has been #2 during both of them.

This is a disgrace for a supposedly unbiased sport.


  
Date: 31 Jan 2009 13:56:25
From: Rodjk #613
Subject: Re: 2nd slam in a row that Federer gets an opponent...
On Jan 31, 9:15=A0am, gregor...@hotmail.com wrote:
> > >> > No, you said you complained last year as well, when Nadal was
> > >> > favoured ...
>
> > >> Fuck you are stupid. It was Federer who was favoured since they deci=
ded
> > >> whole schedule according to his liking.
>
> > >So Federer was favoured last year by starting on the Tuesday, and then
> > >this year he was also favoured by starting on the Monday?
>
> > I told you this about 15 posts ago.
>
> Yes, but interested to see the thinking going on behind this
> argument ...

Thinking?

Rodjk #613


  
Date: 31 Jan 2009 07:15:15
From:
Subject: Re: 2nd slam in a row that Federer gets an opponent...
> >> > No, you said you complained last year as well, when Nadal was
> >> > favoured ...
>
> >> Fuck you are stupid. It was Federer who was favoured since they decided
> >> whole schedule according to his liking.
>
> >So Federer was favoured last year by starting on the Tuesday, and then
> >this year he was also favoured by starting on the Monday?
>
> I told you this about 15 posts ago.

Yes, but interested to see the thinking going on behind this
argument ...



 
Date: 31 Jan 2009 06:17:13
From:
Subject: Re: 2nd slam in a row that Federer gets an opponent...
On Jan 31, 2:14=A0pm, "Dr. GroundAxe" <ground...@hotmail.co.uk > wrote:
> that is tired and has been screwed by the scheduling.

Blame Tsonga for that