tennis-forum.net
Promoting tennis discussion.

Main
Date: 21 Dec 2008 22:54:07
From: arnab.z@gmail
Subject: Best Federer backhand in US Open 2008
Since youtube has added the functionality to specify a particular
start time in their URL for a video, I'd like to test this out with a
link inside a youtube highlights video of the Federer-Stepanek 3R
match in this year's USO.

This is probably the best backhand Federer hit in the tournament, if
not in the entire year. He hit a similar one against Max Mirnyi in an
Australian Open a few years back. This is peak Federer on hard court
and the form displayed by him in this bh was a good indicator that he
was back to his best and was probably going to lift the trophy the
week after.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7MIn_vRfbU#t=0m40s




 
Date: 23 Dec 2008 20:51:37
From: arnab.z@gmail
Subject: Re: Best Federer backhand in US Open 2008
On Dec 24, 2:30=A0am, "jdeluise" <jdelu...@gmail.com > wrote:
> On 23-Dec-2008, "arnab.z@gmail" <arnab.zah...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Aussies are generally very modest and cool people. Whimpy is an
> > immigrant Croat who has, over the years, picked up the bad character
> > traits of insular, inbred Anglo-Saxon rednecks that settled in inner
> > Australian wastelands. You always hear about these meatheads, even in
> > the tennis world. Dokic's father, Tomic's father, etc.
>
> This was a disgusting post arnab. =A0Why do you need to resort to bigotry=
so
> often? =A0Does it make you feel better about yourself and your ethnic gro=
up?

I think based on the linguistic evidence I have seen over the years, I
could be spot on about Whimpy.


 
Date: 23 Dec 2008 11:28:17
From: andrew.reys@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Best Federer backhand in US Open 2008
On Dec 23, 11:06 am, TT <g...@Olympics.org > wrote:
> andrew.r...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Dec 23, 9:37 am, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
> >> andrew.r...@gmail.com wrote:
> >>> On Dec 23, 4:39 am, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
> >>>> Whisper wrote:
> >>>>> arnab.z@gmail wrote:
> >>>>>> On Dec 23, 11:09 am, Carey <carey_1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >>>>>>> arnab.z@gmail wrote:
> >>>>>>>> On Dec 22, 11:15?pm, "andrew.r...@gmail.com" <andrew.r...@gmail.com>
> >>>>>>>> wrote:
> >>>>>>>>> On Dec 21, 11:41 pm, Whisper <beaver...@ozemail.com.au> wrote:
> >>>>>>>>>> arnab.z@gmail wrote:
> >>>>>>>>>>> Since youtube has added the functionality to specify a particular
> >>>>>>>>>>> start time in their URL for a video, I'd like to test this out
> >>>>>>>>>>> with a
> >>>>>>>>>>> link inside a youtube highlights video of the Federer-Stepanek 3R
> >>>>>>>>>>> match in this year's USO.
> >>>>>>>>>> I'd appreciate it if you resisted the urge.
> >>>>>>>>> Eat it, Whisper. How do you think we feel when you post your
> >>>>>>>>> compilations of the Only Backhands Sampras Ever Hit. ;-)
> >>>>>>>> The troll's a big fan of irony.
> >>>>>>> Irony is beyond his ken- other than the unintentional kind, of course.
> >>>>>> I refuse to believe that he is that dumb. But may be he is. He keeps
> >>>>>> responding to me directly even after knowing that I have killfiled him
> >>>>>> months ago and don't read his posts anymore.
> >>>>> You come across as much smarter when you don't respond directly to my
> >>>>> posts. That's because my position is well thought out & sound, thus you
> >>>>> come across as a baboon trying to tear them down.
> >>>> Arnab has killfiled half of rst just because he doesn't want to see
> >>>> counter arguments to his posts. This way he can think he says something
> >>>> which everyone agrees with. No one to point out numerous flaws with
> >>>> his logic.
> >>>> But this has also rendered his opinions completely worthless fanboy
> >>>> drivel that none pays attention to.
> >>> That's a good point, because on the one hand - you speak from
> >>> experience; but on the other hand - you speak from experience. ;-)
> >> Didn't you say that already?
>
> >> But yes, my experience is that people do answer my posts while I see
> >> very little replies to Arnab's for one reason or for one reason. Did I
> >> say that already?
>
> > The loud-mouthed class idiot attracts the most attention. ;-)
>
> Speaking from personal experience, obviously.

Indeed. I witnessed quite the number of loud-mouthed class idiots
during my school days. Sad little breed, they are.


  
Date: 23 Dec 2008 22:05:15
From: TT
Subject: Re: Best Federer backhand in US Open 2008
andrew.reys@gmail.com wrote:
> On Dec 23, 11:06 am, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
>> andrew.r...@gmail.com wrote:
>>> On Dec 23, 9:37 am, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
>>>> andrew.r...@gmail.com wrote:
>>>>> On Dec 23, 4:39 am, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
>>>>>> Whisper wrote:
>>>>>>> arnab.z@gmail wrote:
>>>>>>>> On Dec 23, 11:09 am, Carey <carey_1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>> arnab.z@gmail wrote:
>>>>>>>>>> On Dec 22, 11:15?pm, "andrew.r...@gmail.com" <andrew.r...@gmail.com>
>>>>>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>> On Dec 21, 11:41 pm, Whisper <beaver...@ozemail.com.au> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>> arnab.z@gmail wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Since youtube has added the functionality to specify a particular
>>>>>>>>>>>>> start time in their URL for a video, I'd like to test this out
>>>>>>>>>>>>> with a
>>>>>>>>>>>>> link inside a youtube highlights video of the Federer-Stepanek 3R
>>>>>>>>>>>>> match in this year's USO.
>>>>>>>>>>>> I'd appreciate it if you resisted the urge.
>>>>>>>>>>> Eat it, Whisper. How do you think we feel when you post your
>>>>>>>>>>> compilations of the Only Backhands Sampras Ever Hit. ;-)
>>>>>>>>>> The troll's a big fan of irony.
>>>>>>>>> Irony is beyond his ken- other than the unintentional kind, of course.
>>>>>>>> I refuse to believe that he is that dumb. But may be he is. He keeps
>>>>>>>> responding to me directly even after knowing that I have killfiled him
>>>>>>>> months ago and don't read his posts anymore.
>>>>>>> You come across as much smarter when you don't respond directly to my
>>>>>>> posts. That's because my position is well thought out & sound, thus you
>>>>>>> come across as a baboon trying to tear them down.
>>>>>> Arnab has killfiled half of rst just because he doesn't want to see
>>>>>> counter arguments to his posts. This way he can think he says something
>>>>>> which everyone agrees with. No one to point out numerous flaws with
>>>>>> his logic.
>>>>>> But this has also rendered his opinions completely worthless fanboy
>>>>>> drivel that none pays attention to.
>>>>> That's a good point, because on the one hand - you speak from
>>>>> experience; but on the other hand - you speak from experience. ;-)
>>>> Didn't you say that already?
>>>> But yes, my experience is that people do answer my posts while I see
>>>> very little replies to Arnab's for one reason or for one reason. Did I
>>>> say that already?
>>> The loud-mouthed class idiot attracts the most attention. ;-)
>> Speaking from personal experience, obviously.
>
> Indeed. I witnessed quite the number of loud-mouthed class idiots
> during my school days. Sad little breed, they are.

That's what you get when you attend a class for kids with special needs.

--
"Now I have so many dreams to chase - the French Open, an Olympic
singles gold medal in London in 2012, the Davis Cup for Switzerland"


 
Date: 23 Dec 2008 10:21:13
From: arnab.z@gmail
Subject: Re: Best Federer backhand in US Open 2008
On Dec 24, 12:12=A0am, "andrew.r...@gmail.com" <andrew.r...@gmail.com >
wrote:
> On Dec 23, 9:37 am, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
>
>
>
> > andrew.r...@gmail.com wrote:
> > > On Dec 23, 4:39 am, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
> > >> Whisper wrote:
> > >>> arnab.z@gmail wrote:
> > >>>> On Dec 23, 11:09 am, Carey <carey_1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > >>>>> arnab.z@gmail wrote:
> > >>>>>> On Dec 22, 11:15?pm, "andrew.r...@gmail.com" <andrew.r...@gmail.=
com >
> > >>>>>> wrote:
> > >>>>>>> On Dec 21, 11:41 pm, Whisper <beaver...@ozemail.com.au> wrote:
> > >>>>>>>> arnab.z@gmail wrote:
> > >>>>>>>>> Since youtube has added the functionality to specify a partic=
ular
> > >>>>>>>>> start time in their URL for a video, I'd like to test this ou=
t
> > >>>>>>>>> with a
> > >>>>>>>>> link inside a youtube highlights video of the Federer-Stepane=
k 3R
> > >>>>>>>>> match in this year's USO.
> > >>>>>>>> I'd appreciate it if you resisted the urge.
> > >>>>>>> Eat it, Whisper. How do you think we feel when you post your
> > >>>>>>> compilations of the Only Backhands Sampras Ever Hit. ;-)
> > >>>>>> The troll's a big fan of irony.
> > >>>>> Irony is beyond his ken- other than the unintentional kind, of co=
urse.
> > >>>> I refuse to believe that he is that dumb. But may be he is. He kee=
ps
> > >>>> responding to me directly even after knowing that I have killfiled=
him
> > >>>> months ago and don't read his posts anymore.
> > >>> You come across as much smarter when you don't respond directly to =
my
> > >>> posts. =A0That's because my position is well thought out & sound, t=
hus you
> > >>> come across as a baboon trying to tear them down.
> > >> Arnab has killfiled half of rst just because he doesn't want to see
> > >> counter arguments to his posts. This way he can think he says someth=
ing
> > >> =A0 which everyone agrees with. No one to point out numerous flaws w=
ith
> > >> his logic.
> > >> But this has also rendered his opinions completely worthless fanboy
> > >> drivel that none pays attention to.
>
> > > That's a good point, because on the one hand - you speak from
> > > experience; but on the other hand - you speak from experience. ;-)
>
> > Didn't you say that already?
>
> > But yes, my experience is that people do answer my posts while I see
> > very little replies to Arnab's for one reason or for one reason. Did I
> > say that already?
>
> The loud-mouthed class idiot attracts the most attention. ;-)

TT has finally admitted that he is here not to discuss tennis, but to
attract attention to himself by using any means possible. He is an
attention-seeking troll, just like many of us have already suspected.


 
Date: 23 Dec 2008 10:12:41
From: andrew.reys@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Best Federer backhand in US Open 2008
On Dec 23, 9:37 am, TT <g...@Olympics.org > wrote:
> andrew.r...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Dec 23, 4:39 am, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
> >> Whisper wrote:
> >>> arnab.z@gmail wrote:
> >>>> On Dec 23, 11:09 am, Carey <carey_1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >>>>> arnab.z@gmail wrote:
> >>>>>> On Dec 22, 11:15?pm, "andrew.r...@gmail.com" <andrew.r...@gmail.com>
> >>>>>> wrote:
> >>>>>>> On Dec 21, 11:41 pm, Whisper <beaver...@ozemail.com.au> wrote:
> >>>>>>>> arnab.z@gmail wrote:
> >>>>>>>>> Since youtube has added the functionality to specify a particular
> >>>>>>>>> start time in their URL for a video, I'd like to test this out
> >>>>>>>>> with a
> >>>>>>>>> link inside a youtube highlights video of the Federer-Stepanek 3R
> >>>>>>>>> match in this year's USO.
> >>>>>>>> I'd appreciate it if you resisted the urge.
> >>>>>>> Eat it, Whisper. How do you think we feel when you post your
> >>>>>>> compilations of the Only Backhands Sampras Ever Hit. ;-)
> >>>>>> The troll's a big fan of irony.
> >>>>> Irony is beyond his ken- other than the unintentional kind, of course.
> >>>> I refuse to believe that he is that dumb. But may be he is. He keeps
> >>>> responding to me directly even after knowing that I have killfiled him
> >>>> months ago and don't read his posts anymore.
> >>> You come across as much smarter when you don't respond directly to my
> >>> posts. That's because my position is well thought out & sound, thus you
> >>> come across as a baboon trying to tear them down.
> >> Arnab has killfiled half of rst just because he doesn't want to see
> >> counter arguments to his posts. This way he can think he says something
> >> which everyone agrees with. No one to point out numerous flaws with
> >> his logic.
> >> But this has also rendered his opinions completely worthless fanboy
> >> drivel that none pays attention to.
>
> > That's a good point, because on the one hand - you speak from
> > experience; but on the other hand - you speak from experience. ;-)
>
> Didn't you say that already?
>
> But yes, my experience is that people do answer my posts while I see
> very little replies to Arnab's for one reason or for one reason. Did I
> say that already?

The loud-mouthed class idiot attracts the most attention. ;-)


  
Date: 23 Dec 2008 21:06:24
From: TT
Subject: Re: Best Federer backhand in US Open 2008
andrew.reys@gmail.com wrote:
> On Dec 23, 9:37 am, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
>> andrew.r...@gmail.com wrote:
>>> On Dec 23, 4:39 am, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
>>>> Whisper wrote:
>>>>> arnab.z@gmail wrote:
>>>>>> On Dec 23, 11:09 am, Carey <carey_1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>>>>>> arnab.z@gmail wrote:
>>>>>>>> On Dec 22, 11:15?pm, "andrew.r...@gmail.com" <andrew.r...@gmail.com>
>>>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>>> On Dec 21, 11:41 pm, Whisper <beaver...@ozemail.com.au> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>> arnab.z@gmail wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>> Since youtube has added the functionality to specify a particular
>>>>>>>>>>> start time in their URL for a video, I'd like to test this out
>>>>>>>>>>> with a
>>>>>>>>>>> link inside a youtube highlights video of the Federer-Stepanek 3R
>>>>>>>>>>> match in this year's USO.
>>>>>>>>>> I'd appreciate it if you resisted the urge.
>>>>>>>>> Eat it, Whisper. How do you think we feel when you post your
>>>>>>>>> compilations of the Only Backhands Sampras Ever Hit. ;-)
>>>>>>>> The troll's a big fan of irony.
>>>>>>> Irony is beyond his ken- other than the unintentional kind, of course.
>>>>>> I refuse to believe that he is that dumb. But may be he is. He keeps
>>>>>> responding to me directly even after knowing that I have killfiled him
>>>>>> months ago and don't read his posts anymore.
>>>>> You come across as much smarter when you don't respond directly to my
>>>>> posts. That's because my position is well thought out & sound, thus you
>>>>> come across as a baboon trying to tear them down.
>>>> Arnab has killfiled half of rst just because he doesn't want to see
>>>> counter arguments to his posts. This way he can think he says something
>>>> which everyone agrees with. No one to point out numerous flaws with
>>>> his logic.
>>>> But this has also rendered his opinions completely worthless fanboy
>>>> drivel that none pays attention to.
>>> That's a good point, because on the one hand - you speak from
>>> experience; but on the other hand - you speak from experience. ;-)
>> Didn't you say that already?
>>
>> But yes, my experience is that people do answer my posts while I see
>> very little replies to Arnab's for one reason or for one reason. Did I
>> say that already?
>
> The loud-mouthed class idiot attracts the most attention. ;-)

Speaking from personal experience, obviously.

--
"Now I have so many dreams to chase - the French Open, an Olympic
singles gold medal in London in 2012, the Davis Cup for Switzerland"


 
Date: 23 Dec 2008 10:10:04
From: arnab.z@gmail
Subject: Re: Best Federer backhand in US Open 2008
On Dec 23, 10:46=A0pm, "andrew.r...@gmail.com" <andrew.r...@gmail.com >
wrote:
> On Dec 23, 4:39 am, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
>
>
>
> > Whisper wrote:
> > > arnab.z@gmail wrote:
> > >> On Dec 23, 11:09 am, Carey <carey_1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > >>> arnab.z@gmail wrote:
> > >>>> On Dec 22, 11:15?pm, "andrew.r...@gmail.com" <andrew.r...@gmail.co=
m >
> > >>>> wrote:
> > >>>>> On Dec 21, 11:41 pm, Whisper <beaver...@ozemail.com.au> wrote:
> > >>>>>> arnab.z@gmail wrote:
> > >>>>>>> Since youtube has added the functionality to specify a particul=
ar
> > >>>>>>> start time in their URL for a video, I'd like to test this out
> > >>>>>>> with a
> > >>>>>>> link inside a youtube highlights video of the Federer-Stepanek =
3R
> > >>>>>>> match in this year's USO.
> > >>>>>> I'd appreciate it if you resisted the urge.
> > >>>>> Eat it, Whisper. How do you think we feel when you post your
> > >>>>> compilations of the Only Backhands Sampras Ever Hit. ;-)
> > >>>> The troll's a big fan of irony.
> > >>> Irony is beyond his ken- other than the unintentional kind, of cour=
se.
>
> > >> I refuse to believe that he is that dumb. But may be he is. He keeps
> > >> responding to me directly even after knowing that I have killfiled h=
im
> > >> months ago and don't read his posts anymore.
>
> > > You come across as much smarter when you don't respond directly to my
> > > posts. =A0That's because my position is well thought out & sound, thu=
s you
> > > come across as a baboon trying to tear them down.
>
> > Arnab has killfiled half of rst just because he doesn't want to see
> > counter arguments to his posts. This way he can think he says something
> > =A0 which everyone agrees with. No one to point out numerous flaws with
> > his logic.
> > But this has also rendered his opinions completely worthless fanboy
> > drivel that none pays attention to.
>
> That's a good point, because on the one hand - you speak from
> experience; but on the other hand - you speak from experience. ;-)

TT and Whimpy needs to say something to feel better. And that's just
for being on my killfile. Imagine if everybody killfiled them; they
would commit harakiri.


 
Date: 23 Dec 2008 08:46:22
From: andrew.reys@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Best Federer backhand in US Open 2008
On Dec 23, 4:39 am, TT <g...@Olympics.org > wrote:
> Whisper wrote:
> > arnab.z@gmail wrote:
> >> On Dec 23, 11:09 am, Carey <carey_1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >>> arnab.z@gmail wrote:
> >>>> On Dec 22, 11:15?pm, "andrew.r...@gmail.com" <andrew.r...@gmail.com>
> >>>> wrote:
> >>>>> On Dec 21, 11:41 pm, Whisper <beaver...@ozemail.com.au> wrote:
> >>>>>> arnab.z@gmail wrote:
> >>>>>>> Since youtube has added the functionality to specify a particular
> >>>>>>> start time in their URL for a video, I'd like to test this out
> >>>>>>> with a
> >>>>>>> link inside a youtube highlights video of the Federer-Stepanek 3R
> >>>>>>> match in this year's USO.
> >>>>>> I'd appreciate it if you resisted the urge.
> >>>>> Eat it, Whisper. How do you think we feel when you post your
> >>>>> compilations of the Only Backhands Sampras Ever Hit. ;-)
> >>>> The troll's a big fan of irony.
> >>> Irony is beyond his ken- other than the unintentional kind, of course.
>
> >> I refuse to believe that he is that dumb. But may be he is. He keeps
> >> responding to me directly even after knowing that I have killfiled him
> >> months ago and don't read his posts anymore.
>
> > You come across as much smarter when you don't respond directly to my
> > posts. That's because my position is well thought out & sound, thus you
> > come across as a baboon trying to tear them down.
>
> Arnab has killfiled half of rst just because he doesn't want to see
> counter arguments to his posts. This way he can think he says something
> which everyone agrees with. No one to point out numerous flaws with
> his logic.
> But this has also rendered his opinions completely worthless fanboy
> drivel that none pays attention to.

That's a good point, because on the one hand - you speak from
experience; but on the other hand - you speak from experience. ;-)


  
Date: 23 Dec 2008 19:37:25
From: TT
Subject: Re: Best Federer backhand in US Open 2008
andrew.reys@gmail.com wrote:
> On Dec 23, 4:39 am, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
>> Whisper wrote:
>>> arnab.z@gmail wrote:
>>>> On Dec 23, 11:09 am, Carey <carey_1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>>>> arnab.z@gmail wrote:
>>>>>> On Dec 22, 11:15?pm, "andrew.r...@gmail.com" <andrew.r...@gmail.com>
>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>> On Dec 21, 11:41 pm, Whisper <beaver...@ozemail.com.au> wrote:
>>>>>>>> arnab.z@gmail wrote:
>>>>>>>>> Since youtube has added the functionality to specify a particular
>>>>>>>>> start time in their URL for a video, I'd like to test this out
>>>>>>>>> with a
>>>>>>>>> link inside a youtube highlights video of the Federer-Stepanek 3R
>>>>>>>>> match in this year's USO.
>>>>>>>> I'd appreciate it if you resisted the urge.
>>>>>>> Eat it, Whisper. How do you think we feel when you post your
>>>>>>> compilations of the Only Backhands Sampras Ever Hit. ;-)
>>>>>> The troll's a big fan of irony.
>>>>> Irony is beyond his ken- other than the unintentional kind, of course.
>>>> I refuse to believe that he is that dumb. But may be he is. He keeps
>>>> responding to me directly even after knowing that I have killfiled him
>>>> months ago and don't read his posts anymore.
>>> You come across as much smarter when you don't respond directly to my
>>> posts. That's because my position is well thought out & sound, thus you
>>> come across as a baboon trying to tear them down.
>> Arnab has killfiled half of rst just because he doesn't want to see
>> counter arguments to his posts. This way he can think he says something
>> which everyone agrees with. No one to point out numerous flaws with
>> his logic.
>> But this has also rendered his opinions completely worthless fanboy
>> drivel that none pays attention to.
>
> That's a good point, because on the one hand - you speak from
> experience; but on the other hand - you speak from experience. ;-)

Didn't you say that already?

But yes, my experience is that people do answer my posts while I see
very little replies to Arnab's for one reason or for one reason. Did I
say that already?

--
"Now I have so many dreams to chase - the French Open, an Olympic
singles gold medal in London in 2012, the Davis Cup for Switzerland"


 
Date: 23 Dec 2008 04:58:47
From: Carey
Subject: Re: Best Federer backhand in US Open 2008


arnab.z@gmail wrote:
> On Dec 23, 6:02?pm, Carey <carey_1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Whisper wrote:
> > > arnab.z@gmail wrote:
> > > > On Dec 23, 11:09 am, Carey <carey_1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > > >> arnab.z@gmail wrote:
> > > >>> On Dec 22, 11:15?pm, "andrew.r...@gmail.com" <andrew.r...@gmail.com>
> > > >>> wrote:
> > > >>>> On Dec 21, 11:41 pm, Whisper <beaver...@ozemail.com.au> wrote:
> > > >>>>> arnab.z@gmail wrote:
> > > >>>>>> Since youtube has added the functionality to specify a particular
> > > >>>>>> start time in their URL for a video, I'd like to test this out with a
> > > >>>>>> link inside a youtube highlights video of the Federer-Stepanek 3R
> > > >>>>>> match in this year's USO.
> > > >>>>> I'd appreciate it if you resisted the urge.
> > > >>>> Eat it, Whisper. How do you think we feel when you post your
> > > >>>> compilations of the Only Backhands Sampras Ever Hit. ;-)
> > > >>> The troll's a big fan of irony.
> > > >> Irony is beyond his ken- other than the unintentional kind, of course.
> >
> > > > I refuse to believe that he is that dumb. But may be he is. He keeps
> > > > responding to me directly even after knowing that I have killfiled him
> > > > months ago and don't read his posts anymore.
> >
> > > You come across as much smarter when you don't respond directly to my
> > > posts. ?That's because my position is well thought out & sound, thus you
> > > come across as a baboon trying to tear them down.
> >
> > What I love about Aussies like the Lisper is that they let so few
> > facts into their minds, in order to keep things on
> > their *necessary order of simplicity.* Poor guy doesn't
> > realize he can easily be replaced by a hand-held calculator (and his
> > "wife" would be so much happier. :)
>
> Aussies are generally very modest and cool people. Whimpy is an
> immigrant Croat who has, over the years, picked up the bad character
> traits of insular, inbred Anglo-Saxon rednecks that settled in inner
> Australian wastelands. You always hear about these meatheads, even in
> the tennis world. Dokic's father, Tomic's father, etc.
Nope, Lisper is absolutely the *typical Aussie* now.
Tired and tiresome..


 
Date: 23 Dec 2008 04:24:14
From: arnab.z@gmail
Subject: Re: Best Federer backhand in US Open 2008
On Dec 23, 6:02=A0pm, Carey <carey_1...@yahoo.com > wrote:
> Whisper wrote:
> > arnab.z@gmail wrote:
> > > On Dec 23, 11:09 am, Carey <carey_1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > >> arnab.z@gmail wrote:
> > >>> On Dec 22, 11:15?pm, "andrew.r...@gmail.com" <andrew.r...@gmail.com=
>
> > >>> wrote:
> > >>>> On Dec 21, 11:41 pm, Whisper <beaver...@ozemail.com.au> wrote:
> > >>>>> arnab.z@gmail wrote:
> > >>>>>> Since youtube has added the functionality to specify a particula=
r
> > >>>>>> start time in their URL for a video, I'd like to test this out w=
ith a
> > >>>>>> link inside a youtube highlights video of the Federer-Stepanek 3=
R
> > >>>>>> match in this year's USO.
> > >>>>> I'd appreciate it if you resisted the urge.
> > >>>> Eat it, Whisper. How do you think we feel when you post your
> > >>>> compilations of the Only Backhands Sampras Ever Hit. ;-)
> > >>> The troll's a big fan of irony.
> > >> Irony is beyond his ken- other than the unintentional kind, of cours=
e.
>
> > > I refuse to believe that he is that dumb. But may be he is. He keeps
> > > responding to me directly even after knowing that I have killfiled hi=
m
> > > months ago and don't read his posts anymore.
>
> > You come across as much smarter when you don't respond directly to my
> > posts. =A0That's because my position is well thought out & sound, thus =
you
> > come across as a baboon trying to tear them down.
>
> What I love about Aussies like the Lisper is that they let so few
> facts into their minds, in order to keep things on
> their *necessary order of simplicity.* Poor guy doesn't
> realize he can easily be replaced by a hand-held calculator (and his
> "wife" would be so much happier. :)

Aussies are generally very modest and cool people. Whimpy is an
immigrant Croat who has, over the years, picked up the bad character
traits of insular, inbred Anglo-Saxon rednecks that settled in inner
Australian wastelands. You always hear about these meatheads, even in
the tennis world. Dokic's father, Tomic's father, etc.


  
Date: 23 Dec 2008 20:30:33
From: jdeluise
Subject: Re: Best Federer backhand in US Open 2008

On 23-Dec-2008, "arnab.z@gmail" <arnab.zaheen@gmail.com > wrote:

> Aussies are generally very modest and cool people. Whimpy is an
> immigrant Croat who has, over the years, picked up the bad character
> traits of insular, inbred Anglo-Saxon rednecks that settled in inner
> Australian wastelands. You always hear about these meatheads, even in
> the tennis world. Dokic's father, Tomic's father, etc.

This was a disgusting post arnab. Why do you need to resort to bigotry so
often? Does it make you feel better about yourself and your ethnic group?


   
Date: 24 Dec 2008 01:25:21
From: *skriptis
Subject: Re: Best Federer backhand in US Open 2008

"jdeluise" <jdeluise@gmail.com > wrote in message
news:OTb4l.21556$X05.5372@newsfe03.iad...
>
> On 23-Dec-2008, "arnab.z@gmail" <arnab.zaheen@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Aussies are generally very modest and cool people. Whimpy is an
>> immigrant Croat who has, over the years, picked up the bad character
>> traits of insular, inbred Anglo-Saxon rednecks that settled in inner
>> Australian wastelands. You always hear about these meatheads, even in
>> the tennis world. Dokic's father, Tomic's father, etc.
>
> This was a disgusting post arnab. Why do you need to resort to bigotry so
> often? Does it make you feel better about yourself and your ethnic group?


He probably doesn't know anything about his etnhic group or his family
background for that matter.




 
Date: 23 Dec 2008 04:02:52
From: Carey
Subject: Re: Best Federer backhand in US Open 2008


Whisper wrote:
> arnab.z@gmail wrote:
> > On Dec 23, 11:09 am, Carey <carey_1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >> arnab.z@gmail wrote:
> >>> On Dec 22, 11:15?pm, "andrew.r...@gmail.com" <andrew.r...@gmail.com>
> >>> wrote:
> >>>> On Dec 21, 11:41 pm, Whisper <beaver...@ozemail.com.au> wrote:
> >>>>> arnab.z@gmail wrote:
> >>>>>> Since youtube has added the functionality to specify a particular
> >>>>>> start time in their URL for a video, I'd like to test this out with a
> >>>>>> link inside a youtube highlights video of the Federer-Stepanek 3R
> >>>>>> match in this year's USO.
> >>>>> I'd appreciate it if you resisted the urge.
> >>>> Eat it, Whisper. How do you think we feel when you post your
> >>>> compilations of the Only Backhands Sampras Ever Hit. ;-)
> >>> The troll's a big fan of irony.
> >> Irony is beyond his ken- other than the unintentional kind, of course.
> >
> > I refuse to believe that he is that dumb. But may be he is. He keeps
> > responding to me directly even after knowing that I have killfiled him
> > months ago and don't read his posts anymore.
>
>
> You come across as much smarter when you don't respond directly to my
> posts. That's because my position is well thought out & sound, thus you
> come across as a baboon trying to tear them down.

What I love about Aussies like the Lisper is that they let so few
facts into their minds, in order to keep things on
their *necessary order of simplicity.* Poor guy doesn't
realize he can easily be replaced by a hand-held calculator (and his
"wife" would be so much happier. :)


 
Date: 23 Dec 2008 01:09:18
From: Carey
Subject: Re: Best Federer backhand in US Open 2008


arnab.z@gmail wrote:
> On Dec 23, 11:09?am, Carey <carey_1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > arnab.z@gmail wrote:
> > > On Dec 22, 11:15?pm, "andrew.r...@gmail.com" <andrew.r...@gmail.com>
> > > wrote:
> > > > On Dec 21, 11:41 pm, Whisper <beaver...@ozemail.com.au> wrote:
> >
> > > > > arnab.z@gmail wrote:
> > > > > > Since youtube has added the functionality to specify a particular
> > > > > > start time in their URL for a video, I'd like to test this out with a
> > > > > > link inside a youtube highlights video of the Federer-Stepanek 3R
> > > > > > match in this year's USO.
> >
> > > > > I'd appreciate it if you resisted the urge.
> >
> > > > Eat it, Whisper. How do you think we feel when you post your
> > > > compilations of the Only Backhands Sampras Ever Hit. ;-)
> >
> > > The troll's a big fan of irony.
> >
> > Irony is beyond his ken- other than the unintentional kind, of course.
>
> I refuse to believe that he is that dumb. But may be he is. He keeps
> responding to me directly even after knowing that I have killfiled him
> months ago and don't read his posts anymore.

He is our Necessary Foole. Merry Xmas (sic), Lisper!


  
Date: 23 Dec 2008 22:36:50
From: Whisper
Subject: Re: Best Federer backhand in US Open 2008
Carey wrote:
>
> arnab.z@gmail wrote:
>> On Dec 23, 11:09?am, Carey <carey_1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>> arnab.z@gmail wrote:
>>>> On Dec 22, 11:15?pm, "andrew.r...@gmail.com" <andrew.r...@gmail.com>
>>>> wrote:
>>>>> On Dec 21, 11:41 pm, Whisper <beaver...@ozemail.com.au> wrote:
>>>>>> arnab.z@gmail wrote:
>>>>>>> Since youtube has added the functionality to specify a particular
>>>>>>> start time in their URL for a video, I'd like to test this out with a
>>>>>>> link inside a youtube highlights video of the Federer-Stepanek 3R
>>>>>>> match in this year's USO.
>>>>>> I'd appreciate it if you resisted the urge.
>>>>> Eat it, Whisper. How do you think we feel when you post your
>>>>> compilations of the Only Backhands Sampras Ever Hit. ;-)
>>>> The troll's a big fan of irony.
>>> Irony is beyond his ken- other than the unintentional kind, of course.
>> I refuse to believe that he is that dumb. But may be he is. He keeps
>> responding to me directly even after knowing that I have killfiled him
>> months ago and don't read his posts anymore.
>
> He is our Necessary Foole. Merry Xmas (sic), Lisper!


Take it easy on the chardy.



 
Date: 23 Dec 2008 00:49:17
From: arnab.z@gmail
Subject: Re: Best Federer backhand in US Open 2008
On Dec 23, 11:09=A0am, Carey <carey_1...@yahoo.com > wrote:
> arnab.z@gmail wrote:
> > On Dec 22, 11:15?pm, "andrew.r...@gmail.com" <andrew.r...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> > > On Dec 21, 11:41 pm, Whisper <beaver...@ozemail.com.au> wrote:
>
> > > > arnab.z@gmail wrote:
> > > > > Since youtube has added the functionality to specify a particular
> > > > > start time in their URL for a video, I'd like to test this out wi=
th a
> > > > > link inside a youtube highlights video of the Federer-Stepanek 3R
> > > > > match in this year's USO.
>
> > > > I'd appreciate it if you resisted the urge.
>
> > > Eat it, Whisper. How do you think we feel when you post your
> > > compilations of the Only Backhands Sampras Ever Hit. ;-)
>
> > The troll's a big fan of irony.
>
> Irony is beyond his ken- other than the unintentional kind, of course.

I refuse to believe that he is that dumb. But may be he is. He keeps
responding to me directly even after knowing that I have killfiled him
months ago and don't read his posts anymore.


  
Date: 23 Dec 2008 22:36:17
From: Whisper
Subject: Re: Best Federer backhand in US Open 2008
arnab.z@gmail wrote:
> On Dec 23, 11:09 am, Carey <carey_1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> arnab.z@gmail wrote:
>>> On Dec 22, 11:15?pm, "andrew.r...@gmail.com" <andrew.r...@gmail.com>
>>> wrote:
>>>> On Dec 21, 11:41 pm, Whisper <beaver...@ozemail.com.au> wrote:
>>>>> arnab.z@gmail wrote:
>>>>>> Since youtube has added the functionality to specify a particular
>>>>>> start time in their URL for a video, I'd like to test this out with a
>>>>>> link inside a youtube highlights video of the Federer-Stepanek 3R
>>>>>> match in this year's USO.
>>>>> I'd appreciate it if you resisted the urge.
>>>> Eat it, Whisper. How do you think we feel when you post your
>>>> compilations of the Only Backhands Sampras Ever Hit. ;-)
>>> The troll's a big fan of irony.
>> Irony is beyond his ken- other than the unintentional kind, of course.
>
> I refuse to believe that he is that dumb. But may be he is. He keeps
> responding to me directly even after knowing that I have killfiled him
> months ago and don't read his posts anymore.


You come across as much smarter when you don't respond directly to my
posts. That's because my position is well thought out & sound, thus you
come across as a baboon trying to tear them down.



   
Date: 23 Dec 2008 14:39:56
From: TT
Subject: Re: Best Federer backhand in US Open 2008
Whisper wrote:
> arnab.z@gmail wrote:
>> On Dec 23, 11:09 am, Carey <carey_1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>> arnab.z@gmail wrote:
>>>> On Dec 22, 11:15?pm, "andrew.r...@gmail.com" <andrew.r...@gmail.com>
>>>> wrote:
>>>>> On Dec 21, 11:41 pm, Whisper <beaver...@ozemail.com.au> wrote:
>>>>>> arnab.z@gmail wrote:
>>>>>>> Since youtube has added the functionality to specify a particular
>>>>>>> start time in their URL for a video, I'd like to test this out
>>>>>>> with a
>>>>>>> link inside a youtube highlights video of the Federer-Stepanek 3R
>>>>>>> match in this year's USO.
>>>>>> I'd appreciate it if you resisted the urge.
>>>>> Eat it, Whisper. How do you think we feel when you post your
>>>>> compilations of the Only Backhands Sampras Ever Hit. ;-)
>>>> The troll's a big fan of irony.
>>> Irony is beyond his ken- other than the unintentional kind, of course.
>>
>> I refuse to believe that he is that dumb. But may be he is. He keeps
>> responding to me directly even after knowing that I have killfiled him
>> months ago and don't read his posts anymore.
>
>
> You come across as much smarter when you don't respond directly to my
> posts. That's because my position is well thought out & sound, thus you
> come across as a baboon trying to tear them down.
>

Arnab has killfiled half of rst just because he doesn't want to see
counter arguments to his posts. This way he can think he says something
which everyone agrees with. No one to point out numerous flaws with
his logic.
But this has also rendered his opinions completely worthless fanboy
drivel that none pays attention to.

--
"Now I have so many dreams to chase - the French Open, an Olympic
singles gold medal in London in 2012, the Davis Cup for Switzerland"


 
Date: 22 Dec 2008 21:09:35
From: Carey
Subject: Re: Best Federer backhand in US Open 2008


arnab.z@gmail wrote:
> On Dec 22, 11:15?pm, "andrew.r...@gmail.com" <andrew.r...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > On Dec 21, 11:41 pm, Whisper <beaver...@ozemail.com.au> wrote:
> >
> > > arnab.z@gmail wrote:
> > > > Since youtube has added the functionality to specify a particular
> > > > start time in their URL for a video, I'd like to test this out with a
> > > > link inside a youtube highlights video of the Federer-Stepanek 3R
> > > > match in this year's USO.
> >
> > > I'd appreciate it if you resisted the urge.
> >
> > Eat it, Whisper. How do you think we feel when you post your
> > compilations of the Only Backhands Sampras Ever Hit. ;-)
>
> The troll's a big fan of irony.

Irony is beyond his ken- other than the unintentional kind, of course.


  
Date: 23 Dec 2008 22:32:49
From: Whisper
Subject: Re: Best Federer backhand in US Open 2008
Carey wrote:
>
> arnab.z@gmail wrote:
>> On Dec 22, 11:15?pm, "andrew.r...@gmail.com" <andrew.r...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>> On Dec 21, 11:41 pm, Whisper <beaver...@ozemail.com.au> wrote:
>>>
>>>> arnab.z@gmail wrote:
>>>>> Since youtube has added the functionality to specify a particular
>>>>> start time in their URL for a video, I'd like to test this out with a
>>>>> link inside a youtube highlights video of the Federer-Stepanek 3R
>>>>> match in this year's USO.
>>>> I'd appreciate it if you resisted the urge.
>>> Eat it, Whisper. How do you think we feel when you post your
>>> compilations of the Only Backhands Sampras Ever Hit. ;-)
>> The troll's a big fan of irony.
>
> Irony is beyond his ken- other than the unintentional kind, of course.


Quite.

Now fuck off you chardonnay swilling spiv.



 
Date: 22 Dec 2008 18:12:43
From: arnab.z@gmail
Subject: Re: Best Federer backhand in US Open 2008
On Dec 22, 11:15=A0pm, "andrew.r...@gmail.com" <andrew.r...@gmail.com >
wrote:
> On Dec 21, 11:41 pm, Whisper <beaver...@ozemail.com.au> wrote:
>
> > arnab.z@gmail wrote:
> > > Since youtube has added the functionality to specify a particular
> > > start time in their URL for a video, I'd like to test this out with a
> > > link inside a youtube highlights video of the Federer-Stepanek 3R
> > > match in this year's USO.
>
> > I'd appreciate it if you resisted the urge.
>
> Eat it, Whisper. How do you think we feel when you post your
> compilations of the Only Backhands Sampras Ever Hit. ;-)

The troll's a big fan of irony.


 
Date: 22 Dec 2008 09:15:24
From: andrew.reys@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Best Federer backhand in US Open 2008
On Dec 21, 11:41 pm, Whisper <beaver...@ozemail.com.au > wrote:
> arnab.z@gmail wrote:
> > Since youtube has added the functionality to specify a particular
> > start time in their URL for a video, I'd like to test this out with a
> > link inside a youtube highlights video of the Federer-Stepanek 3R
> > match in this year's USO.
>
> I'd appreciate it if you resisted the urge.

Eat it, Whisper. How do you think we feel when you post your
compilations of the Only Backhands Sampras Ever Hit. ;-)


 
Date: 22 Dec 2008 05:34:48
From: arnab.z@gmail
Subject: Re: Best Federer backhand in US Open 2008
On Dec 22, 6:11=A0pm, Javier Gonzalez <ja.gon....@gmmmmail.com > wrote:
> arnab.z@gmail <arnab.zah...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > This is probably the best backhand Federer hit in the tournament, if
> > not in the entire year. He hit a similar one against Max Mirnyi in an
> > Australian Open a few years back. This is peak Federer on hard court
> > and the form displayed by him in this bh was a good indicator that he
> > was back to his best and was probably going to lift the trophy the
> > week after.
>
> I like the one he hit to save match point at wimbledon better.

Yes, that one was just genius, given how tense it was and how he had
almost zero time to react. There was no thought process involved
there. Just an instinctive flick backhand winner, a signature Federer
shot.


 
Date: 22 Dec 2008 09:11:45
From: Javier Gonzalez
Subject: Re: Best Federer backhand in US Open 2008
arnab.z@gmail <arnab.zaheen@gmail.com > wrote:
> This is probably the best backhand Federer hit in the tournament, if
> not in the entire year. He hit a similar one against Max Mirnyi in an
> Australian Open a few years back. This is peak Federer on hard court
> and the form displayed by him in this bh was a good indicator that he
> was back to his best and was probably going to lift the trophy the
> week after.

I like the one he hit to save match point at wimbledon better.


  
Date: 22 Dec 2008 12:37:16
From: Iceberg
Subject: Re: Best Federer backhand in US Open 2008
"Javier Gonzalez" <ja.gon.zal@gmmmmail.com > wrote in message
news:1pc426-5jc.ln1@despair.pu239.ru...
> arnab.z@gmail <arnab.zaheen@gmail.com> wrote:
>> This is probably the best backhand Federer hit in the tournament, if
>> not in the entire year. He hit a similar one against Max Mirnyi in an
>> Australian Open a few years back. This is peak Federer on hard court
>> and the form displayed by him in this bh was a good indicator that he
>> was back to his best and was probably going to lift the trophy the
>> week after.
>
> I like the one he hit to save match point at wimbledon better.

was going to say that, people seem to have short memories, also the inside
out backhand against Djoker at the AO semi was rather good too.




 
Date: 22 Dec 2008 18:41:52
From: Whisper
Subject: Re: Best Federer backhand in US Open 2008
arnab.z@gmail wrote:
> Since youtube has added the functionality to specify a particular
> start time in their URL for a video, I'd like to test this out with a
> link inside a youtube highlights video of the Federer-Stepanek 3R
> match in this year's USO.
>



I'd appreciate it if you resisted the urge.