tennis-forum.net
Promoting tennis discussion.

Main
Date: 01 Feb 2009 12:05:33
From: Superdave
Subject: Fed had 17 breakpoints and won 4 !


fucking pathetic !




 
Date: 01 Feb 2009 04:08:55
From: robin
Subject: Re: Fed had 17 breakpoints and won 4 !
On 1 Feb, 12:05, Superdave <the.big.rst.kah...@gmail.com > wrote:
> fucking pathetic !

The main reason Nadal owns Federer is not his strokes, at least not
off clay. It is the huge mental edge that he has over Federer. This
stat was not at all surprising.


  
Date: 01 Feb 2009 04:55:30
From: andrew.reys@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Fed had 17 breakpoints and won 4 !
On Feb 1, 4:27=A0am, Petter Solbu <pettermann1...@hotmail.com > wrote:
> andrew.r...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Feb 1, 4:08 am, robin <robinson.n...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> On 1 Feb, 12:05, Superdave <the.big.rst.kah...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >>> fucking pathetic !
> >> The main reason Nadal owns Federer is not his strokes, at least not
> >> off clay. It is the huge mental edge that he has over Federer. This
> >> stat was not at all surprising.
>
> > Yeah, not surprising, but really unfortunate, You'd think he'd just
> > deal with the fact eventually, but seems unable to do it. Blowing
> > what, 2 love-40 chances? or one was 15-40 - inexcusable. And just gets
> > broken again on (a) thinking he'd hit a winner against Nadal and (b) a
> > brainfart of a net approach.
>
> Yes, it must have been hard to lose that third set. It seems like Fed
> never will win any more slams if he has to face Nadal in the final.
>
> PS.

Let's just keep hoping you're wrong... ;-)


  
Date: 01 Feb 2009 04:15:14
From: andrew.reys@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Fed had 17 breakpoints and won 4 !
On Feb 1, 4:08=A0am, robin <robinson.n...@gmail.com > wrote:
> On 1 Feb, 12:05, Superdave <the.big.rst.kah...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > fucking pathetic !
>
> The main reason Nadal owns Federer is not his strokes, at least not
> off clay. It is the huge mental edge that he has over Federer. This
> stat was not at all surprising.

Yeah, not surprising, but really unfortunate, You'd think he'd just
deal with the fact eventually, but seems unable to do it. Blowing
what, 2 love-40 chances? or one was 15-40 - inexcusable. And just gets
broken again on (a) thinking he'd hit a winner against Nadal and (b) a
brainfart of a net approach.


   
Date: 01 Feb 2009 13:27:33
From: Petter Solbu
Subject: Re: Fed had 17 breakpoints and won 4 !
andrew.reys@gmail.com wrote:
> On Feb 1, 4:08 am, robin <robinson.n...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 1 Feb, 12:05, Superdave <the.big.rst.kah...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> fucking pathetic !
>> The main reason Nadal owns Federer is not his strokes, at least not
>> off clay. It is the huge mental edge that he has over Federer. This
>> stat was not at all surprising.
>
> Yeah, not surprising, but really unfortunate, You'd think he'd just
> deal with the fact eventually, but seems unable to do it. Blowing
> what, 2 love-40 chances? or one was 15-40 - inexcusable. And just gets
> broken again on (a) thinking he'd hit a winner against Nadal and (b) a
> brainfart of a net approach.

Yes, it must have been hard to lose that third set. It seems like Fed
never will win any more slams if he has to face Nadal in the final.

PS.


    
Date: 01 Feb 2009 12:35:46
From: Quake
Subject: Re: Fed had 17 breakpoints and won 4 !
Petter Solbu <pettermann1984@hotmail.com > wrote in
news:wKadnWK7yJPbCBjU4p2dnAA@telenor.com:

> Yes, it must have been hard to lose that third set. It seems like
> Fed never will win any more slams if he has to face Nadal in the
> final.

God, would you please at least wait till the end of *this* final?