tennis-forum.net
Promoting tennis discussion.

Main
Date: 17 Jan 2009 13:17:17
From: Lax
Subject: Federer favourite
Federer is no slight favourite with most betting companies (and tied
favourite with others).

http://www.oddschecker.com/tennis/mens-australian-open/win-market

I saw the Kooyong final and he's definitely got his timing and
footwork improved.




 
Date: 18 Jan 2009 21:42:06
From: Petter Solbu
Subject: Re: Federer favourite
Lax wrote:
> Federer is no slight favourite with most betting companies (and tied
> favourite with others).
>
> http://www.oddschecker.com/tennis/mens-australian-open/win-market
>
> I saw the Kooyong final and he's definitely got his timing and
> footwork improved.

I believe Federer will actually win this title. I think mentally he has
prepared himself for this tournament since US Open.

PS.


 
Date: 18 Jan 2009 04:34:07
From:
Subject: Re: Federer favourite
> umstances (always entirely the product of your own rabid
> > fanboyism)
>
> Well, I think even the most diehard Fed fan thinks he played very well
> in that Safin AO match.
>
> No, that loss was attributed to Federer having an ankle injury of some sort.

No, it was foot problems (not ankle) actually



 
Date: 17 Jan 2009 19:44:22
From: wkhedr
Subject: Re: Federer favourite
On Jan 17, 8:44=A0pm, "Dr. GroundAxe" <ground...@hotmail.co.uk > wrote:
> "Lax" <Lax.Cla...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> news:3d6c5971-7ed7-4993-a10e-eb707cbd6729@o4g2000pra.googlegroups.com...
>
> > Federer is no slight favourite with most betting companies (and tied
> > favourite with others).
>
> >http://www.oddschecker.com/tennis/mens-australian-open/win-market
>
> > I saw the Kooyong final and he's definitely got his timing and
> > footwork improved.
>
> You fedfuckers are hilarious. When Federer loses in an exo it is meaningl=
ess
> both as a tournament and an indicator of form. Now he wins Kooyong having
> beaten nobody of any note (and a virtual no show in the case of Willy Won=
ka)
> and you are crowing. His timing and footwork never went anywhere, you
> assholes have never managed to grasp that some players can make it seem a=
s
> if these attributes are missing. Federer does not make a lot of UE's agai=
nst
> Nadal because he plays badly, Nadal draws them out of him. When Federer
> plays Murray he isn't finding himself stretching for balls left and right
> because his footwork is bad, he's being misdirected. I don't think there =
is
> a single match Federer has lost were one of you fucks has not mentioned s=
ome
> extenuating circumstances (always entirely the product of your own rabid
> fanboyism)

Murray was stretched in the USO and was screeming enough!


 
Date: 17 Jan 2009 19:07:14
From: arnab.z@gmail
Subject: Re: Federer favourite
On 18 Jan., 08:44, Jason Catlin <jason-cat...@hotmail.com > wrote:
> On Jan 17, 8:44=A0pm, "Dr. GroundAxe" <ground...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
>
>
>
> > "Lax" <Lax.Cla...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> >news:3d6c5971-7ed7-4993-a10e-eb707cbd6729@o4g2000pra.googlegroups.com...
>
> > > Federer is no slight favourite with most betting companies (and tied
> > > favourite with others).
>
> > >http://www.oddschecker.com/tennis/mens-australian-open/win-market
>
> > > I saw the Kooyong final and he's definitely got his timing and
> > > footwork improved.
>
> > You fedfuckers are hilarious. When Federer loses in an exo it is meanin=
gless
> > both as a tournament and an indicator of form. Now he wins Kooyong havi=
ng
> > beaten nobody of any note (and a virtual no show in the case of Willy W=
onka)
> > and you are crowing. His timing and footwork never went anywhere, you
> > assholes have never managed to grasp that some players can make it seem=
as
> > if these attributes are missing. Federer does not make a lot of UE's ag=
ainst
> > Nadal because he plays badly, Nadal draws them out of him. When Federer
> > plays Murray he isn't finding himself stretching for balls left and rig=
ht
> > because his footwork is bad, he's being misdirected. I don't think ther=
e is
> > a single match Federer has lost were one of you fucks has not mentioned=
some
> > extenuating circumstances (always entirely the product of your own rabi=
d
> > fanboyism)
>
> Well, I think even the most diehard Fed fan thinks he played very well
> in that Safin AO match.

Well, he did complain about a niggle in his left leg after that
match... :)


 
Date: 17 Jan 2009 18:44:19
From: Jason Catlin
Subject: Re: Federer favourite
On Jan 17, 8:44=A0pm, "Dr. GroundAxe" <ground...@hotmail.co.uk > wrote:
> "Lax" <Lax.Cla...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> news:3d6c5971-7ed7-4993-a10e-eb707cbd6729@o4g2000pra.googlegroups.com...
>
> > Federer is no slight favourite with most betting companies (and tied
> > favourite with others).
>
> >http://www.oddschecker.com/tennis/mens-australian-open/win-market
>
> > I saw the Kooyong final and he's definitely got his timing and
> > footwork improved.
>
> You fedfuckers are hilarious. When Federer loses in an exo it is meaningl=
ess
> both as a tournament and an indicator of form. Now he wins Kooyong having
> beaten nobody of any note (and a virtual no show in the case of Willy Won=
ka)
> and you are crowing. His timing and footwork never went anywhere, you
> assholes have never managed to grasp that some players can make it seem a=
s
> if these attributes are missing. Federer does not make a lot of UE's agai=
nst
> Nadal because he plays badly, Nadal draws them out of him. When Federer
> plays Murray he isn't finding himself stretching for balls left and right
> because his footwork is bad, he's being misdirected. I don't think there =
is
> a single match Federer has lost were one of you fucks has not mentioned s=
ome
> extenuating circumstances (always entirely the product of your own rabid
> fanboyism)

Well, I think even the most diehard Fed fan thinks he played very well
in that Safin AO match.


  
Date: 18 Jan 2009 03:31:17
From: Dr. GroundAxe
Subject: Re: Federer favourite
"Jason Catlin" <jason-catlin@hotmail.com > wrote in message
news:2cd08556-a032-4e66-a40e-46ec391db8f5@f3g2000vbf.googlegroups.com...
On Jan 17, 8:44 pm, "Dr. GroundAxe" <ground...@hotmail.co.uk > wrote:
> "Lax" <Lax.Cla...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> news:3d6c5971-7ed7-4993-a10e-eb707cbd6729@o4g2000pra.googlegroups.com...
>
> > Federer is no slight favourite with most betting companies (and tied
> > favourite with others).
>
> >http://www.oddschecker.com/tennis/mens-australian-open/win-market
>
> > I saw the Kooyong final and he's definitely got his timing and
> > footwork improved.
>
> You fedfuckers are hilarious. When Federer loses in an exo it is
> meaningless
> both as a tournament and an indicator of form. Now he wins Kooyong having
> beaten nobody of any note (and a virtual no show in the case of Willy
> Wonka)
> and you are crowing. His timing and footwork never went anywhere, you
> assholes have never managed to grasp that some players can make it seem as
> if these attributes are missing. Federer does not make a lot of UE's
> against
> Nadal because he plays badly, Nadal draws them out of him. When Federer
> plays Murray he isn't finding himself stretching for balls left and right
> because his footwork is bad, he's being misdirected. I don't think there
> is
> a single match Federer has lost were one of you fucks has not mentioned
> some
> extenuating circumstances (always entirely the product of your own rabid
> fanboyism)

Well, I think even the most diehard Fed fan thinks he played very well
in that Safin AO match.



No, that loss was attributed to Federer having an ankle injury of some sort.



 
Date: 17 Jan 2009 18:38:47
From:
Subject: Re: Federer favourite
On Jan 17, 3:17=A0pm, Lax <Lax.Cla...@gmail.com > wrote:
> Federer is no slight favourite with most betting companies (and tied
> favourite with others).
>
> http://www.oddschecker.com/tennis/mens-australian-open/win-market
>
> I saw the Kooyong final and he's definitely got his timing and
> footwork improved.

this is the same Wawrinka who wanted to exact revenge against a top
ATP player on Feddy's behalf.
he's probably Feddy's favorite boy and you expect him to not prostrate
in front of his master?



 
Date: 18 Jan 2009 01:44:10
From: Dr. GroundAxe
Subject: Re: Federer favourite

"Lax" <Lax.Clarke@gmail.com > wrote in message
news:3d6c5971-7ed7-4993-a10e-eb707cbd6729@o4g2000pra.googlegroups.com...
> Federer is no slight favourite with most betting companies (and tied
> favourite with others).
>
> http://www.oddschecker.com/tennis/mens-australian-open/win-market
>
> I saw the Kooyong final and he's definitely got his timing and
> footwork improved.


You fedfuckers are hilarious. When Federer loses in an exo it is meaningless
both as a tournament and an indicator of form. Now he wins Kooyong having
beaten nobody of any note (and a virtual no show in the case of Willy Wonka)
and you are crowing. His timing and footwork never went anywhere, you
assholes have never managed to grasp that some players can make it seem as
if these attributes are missing. Federer does not make a lot of UE's against
Nadal because he plays badly, Nadal draws them out of him. When Federer
plays Murray he isn't finding himself stretching for balls left and right
because his footwork is bad, he's being misdirected. I don't think there is
a single match Federer has lost were one of you fucks has not mentioned some
extenuating circumstances (always entirely the product of your own rabid
fanboyism)



 
Date: 17 Jan 2009 14:53:56
From: wkhedr
Subject: Re: Federer favourite
On Jan 17, 4:17=A0pm, Lax <Lax.Cla...@gmail.com > wrote:
> Federer is no slight favourite with most betting companies (and tied
> favourite with others).
>
> http://www.oddschecker.com/tennis/mens-australian-open/win-market
>
> I saw the Kooyong final and he's definitely got his timing and
> footwork improved.

In my opinion it will be all about how bad Federer wants to win it.


  
Date: 18 Jan 2009 11:01:23
From: *skriptis
Subject: Re: Federer favourite

"wkhedr" <wkhedr@my-deja.com > wrote in message
news:cd2a0dd3-cfc5-488d-89ce-6eb94ea78eef@e18g2000vbe.googlegroups.com...
On Jan 17, 4:17 pm, Lax <Lax.Cla...@gmail.com > wrote:
> Federer is no slight favourite with most betting companies (and tied
> favourite with others).
>
> http://www.oddschecker.com/tennis/mens-australian-open/win-market
>
> I saw the Kooyong final and he's definitely got his timing and
> footwork improved.

In my opinion it will be all about how bad Federer wants to win it.


***

Awful post.




  
Date: 18 Jan 2009 01:46:02
From: Dr. GroundAxe
Subject: Re: Federer favourite
More Federer fanboy dribblings. So nothing to do with the rest of the field?
Your argument is 'Federer wins if he puts enough effort in regardless of
what his opposition brings to the table'.



"wkhedr" <wkhedr@my-deja.com > wrote in message
news:cd2a0dd3-cfc5-488d-89ce-6eb94ea78eef@e18g2000vbe.googlegroups.com...
On Jan 17, 4:17 pm, Lax <Lax.Cla...@gmail.com > wrote:
> Federer is no slight favourite with most betting companies (and tied
> favourite with others).
>
> http://www.oddschecker.com/tennis/mens-australian-open/win-market
>
> I saw the Kooyong final and he's definitely got his timing and
> footwork improved.

In my opinion it will be all about how bad Federer wants to win it.



 
Date: 17 Jan 2009 13:23:24
From:
Subject: Re: Federer favourite
Wawrinka is a megamug, he is no Murray who happens to have Feds number
lately....


 
Date: 17 Jan 2009 13:22:32
From: Lax
Subject: Re: Federer favourite
On Jan 17, 4:17=A0pm, Lax <Lax.Cla...@gmail.com > wrote:
> Federer is no slight favourite with most betting companies (and tied
> favourite with others).

no =3D now