tennis-forum.net
Promoting tennis discussion.

Main
Date: 15 Dec 2008 23:37:32
From: wkhedr
Subject: Federer is practicing with Jesse Levine
American Jesse Levine has been asked back for a repeat performance as
sparring partner for Roger Federer in Dubai.

The No. 135 who got his first real taste of ATP life last season, is current
drilling with the Swiss in the blistering heat of the Gulf.

December is training time for Federer, who hones his game in the desert
prior to starting the tour campaign. During 2007 as a university player,
21-year-old Levine got the call. And his performance was apparently good
enough to merit an encore.

Life on court is tough in the Swiss training camp but Levine is not missing
out on any creature comforts at Federer's home-from-home, where he trains
for weeks on end.

Levine went 8-17 on the ATP in 2008, reaching his first quarter-final on the
tour in New Haven. And his left-handed game is always handy for Federer to
train for the next time he faces world No. 1 Rafael Nadal.






 
Date: 16 Dec 2008 16:08:30
From: Sakari Lund
Subject: Re: Federer is practicing with Jesse Levine
On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 23:37:32 -0500, "wkhedr" <wkhedr@my-deja.com >
wrote:

>American Jesse Levine has been asked back for a repeat performance as
>sparring partner for Roger Federer in Dubai.
>
>The No. 135 who got his first real taste of ATP life last season, is current
>drilling with the Swiss in the blistering heat of the Gulf.
>
>December is training time for Federer, who hones his game in the desert
>prior to starting the tour campaign. During 2007 as a university player,
>21-year-old Levine got the call. And his performance was apparently good
>enough to merit an encore.
>
>Life on court is tough in the Swiss training camp but Levine is not missing
>out on any creature comforts at Federer's home-from-home, where he trains
>for weeks on end.
>
>Levine went 8-17 on the ATP in 2008, reaching his first quarter-final on the
>tour in New Haven. And his left-handed game is always handy for Federer to
>train for the next time he faces world No. 1 Rafael Nadal.

Oh great. Last time he practiced with Levine, line of posting started
in rst that still hasn't finished...



  
Date: 17 Dec 2008 04:10:11
From: Stapler
Subject: Re: Federer is practicing with Jesse Levine
Sakari Lund wrote:
> Oh great. Last time he practiced with Levine, line of posting started
> in rst that still hasn't finished...

Levine is one of Roger's stable of "boys" that he "practices" with ever few
months in Dubai. Hehe.




  
Date: 16 Dec 2008 10:34:30
From: Sao Paulo Swallow
Subject: Re: Federer is practicing with Jesse Levine
On Dec 16, 10:03=A0am, TT <g...@Olympics.org > wrote:
> Sakari Lund wrote:
> > On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 23:37:32 -0500, "wkhedr" <wkh...@my-deja.com>
> > wrote:
>
> >> American Jesse Levine has been asked back for a repeat performance as
> >> sparring partner for Roger Federer in Dubai.
>
> >> The No. 135 who got his first real taste of ATP life last season, is c=
urrent
> >> drilling with the Swiss in the blistering heat of the Gulf.
>
> >> December is training time for Federer, who hones his game in the deser=
t
> >> prior to starting the tour campaign. During 2007 as a university playe=
r,
> >> 21-year-old Levine got the call. And his performance was apparently go=
od
> >> enough to merit an encore.
>
> >> Life on court is tough in the Swiss training camp but Levine is not mi=
ssing
> >> out on any creature comforts at Federer's home-from-home, where he tra=
ins
> >> for weeks on end.
>
> >> Levine went 8-17 on the ATP in 2008, reaching his first quarter-final =
on the
> >> tour in New Haven. And his left-handed game is always handy for Federe=
r to
> >> train for the next time he faces world No. 1 Rafael Nadal.
>
> > Oh great. Last time he practiced with Levine, line of posting started
> > in rst that still hasn't finished...
>
> He's not a kid anymore... Maybe it's true love!
>

No, that would be you and Nadal ... but I hear Nadal is getting a
restraining order.


   
Date: 16 Dec 2008 22:34:30
From: TT
Subject: Re: Federer is practicing with Jesse Levine
Sao Paulo Swallow wrote:
> On Dec 16, 10:03 am, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
>> Sakari Lund wrote:
>>> On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 23:37:32 -0500, "wkhedr" <wkh...@my-deja.com>
>>> wrote:
>>>> American Jesse Levine has been asked back for a repeat performance as
>>>> sparring partner for Roger Federer in Dubai.
>>>> The No. 135 who got his first real taste of ATP life last season, is current
>>>> drilling with the Swiss in the blistering heat of the Gulf.
>>>> December is training time for Federer, who hones his game in the desert
>>>> prior to starting the tour campaign. During 2007 as a university player,
>>>> 21-year-old Levine got the call. And his performance was apparently good
>>>> enough to merit an encore.
>>>> Life on court is tough in the Swiss training camp but Levine is not missing
>>>> out on any creature comforts at Federer's home-from-home, where he trains
>>>> for weeks on end.
>>>> Levine went 8-17 on the ATP in 2008, reaching his first quarter-final on the
>>>> tour in New Haven. And his left-handed game is always handy for Federer to
>>>> train for the next time he faces world No. 1 Rafael Nadal.
>>> Oh great. Last time he practiced with Levine, line of posting started
>>> in rst that still hasn't finished...
>> He's not a kid anymore... Maybe it's true love!
>>
>
> No, that would be you and Nadal ... but I hear Nadal is getting a
> restraining order.

Man that joke sucked...and even Swallowed...Maybe it's true love!

--
"Now I have so many dreams to chase - the French Open, an Olympic
singles gold medal in London in 2012, the Davis Cup for Switzerland"


  
Date: 16 Dec 2008 20:03:29
From: TT
Subject: Re: Federer is practicing with Jesse Levine
Sakari Lund wrote:
> On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 23:37:32 -0500, "wkhedr" <wkhedr@my-deja.com>
> wrote:
>
>> American Jesse Levine has been asked back for a repeat performance as
>> sparring partner for Roger Federer in Dubai.
>>
>> The No. 135 who got his first real taste of ATP life last season, is current
>> drilling with the Swiss in the blistering heat of the Gulf.
>>
>> December is training time for Federer, who hones his game in the desert
>> prior to starting the tour campaign. During 2007 as a university player,
>> 21-year-old Levine got the call. And his performance was apparently good
>> enough to merit an encore.
>>
>> Life on court is tough in the Swiss training camp but Levine is not missing
>> out on any creature comforts at Federer's home-from-home, where he trains
>> for weeks on end.
>>
>> Levine went 8-17 on the ATP in 2008, reaching his first quarter-final on the
>> tour in New Haven. And his left-handed game is always handy for Federer to
>> train for the next time he faces world No. 1 Rafael Nadal.
>
> Oh great. Last time he practiced with Levine, line of posting started
> in rst that still hasn't finished...
>

He's not a kid anymore... Maybe it's true love!

--
"Now I have so many dreams to chase - the French Open, an Olympic
singles gold medal in London in 2012, the Davis Cup for Switzerland"


 
Date: 15 Dec 2008 21:02:40
From: arnab.z@gmail
Subject: Re: Federer is practicing with Jesse Levine
On Dec 16, 10:37=A0am, "wkhedr" <wkh...@my-deja.com > wrote:
> American Jesse Levine has been asked back for a repeat performance as
> sparring partner for Roger Federer in Dubai.
>
> The No. 135 who got his first real taste of ATP life last season, is curr=
ent
> drilling with the Swiss in the blistering heat of the Gulf.
>

Blistering heat? It's 24 degrees average at this time of the year in
Dubai. Mild and dry. This is tourist season in Dubai.


  
Date: 16 Dec 2008 06:40:27
From: Rodjk #613
Subject: Re: Federer is practicing with Jesse Levine
On Dec 15, 11:02=A0pm, "arnab.z@gmail" <arnab.zah...@gmail.com > wrote:
> On Dec 16, 10:37=A0am, "wkhedr" <wkh...@my-deja.com> wrote:
>
> > American Jesse Levine has been asked back for a repeat performance as
> > sparring partner for Roger Federer in Dubai.
>
> > The No. 135 who got his first real taste of ATP life last season, is cu=
rrent
> > drilling with the Swiss in the blistering heat of the Gulf.
>
> Blistering heat? It's 24 degrees average at this time of the year in
> Dubai. Mild and dry. This is tourist season in Dubai.

Yeah, this is the time of year to see Dubai. Still warm and
comfortable, but not the blazing heat of summer.

Rodjk #613