tennis-forum.net
Promoting tennis discussion.

Main
Date: 01 Feb 2009 09:53:16
From: wkhedr
Subject: Federer won more points in the match even with the score of the fifth
Although Federer actually won one more point =97 174-173 =97 his serve let
him down all too frequently. He connected on only 51 percent of his
first serves, and it seemed as if all of his six double-faults came at
critical times.




 
Date: 01 Feb 2009 11:34:14
From: arahim
Subject: Re: Federer won more points in the match even with the score of the
On Feb 1, 9:53=A0am, wkhedr <wkh...@my-deja.com > wrote:
> Although Federer actually won one more point =97 174-173 =97 his serve le=
t
> him down all too frequently. He connected on only 51 percent of his
> first serves, and it seemed as if all of his six double-faults came at
> critical times.

True that point to point the match was close but remember that Federer
served two more games.


 
Date: 01 Feb 2009 11:03:12
From: wkhedr
Subject: Re: Federer won more points in the match even with the score of the
On Feb 1, 2:00=A0pm, tennis41...@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Feb 1, 11:53=A0am, wkhedr <wkh...@my-deja.com> wrote:
>
> > Although Federer actually won one more point =97 174-173 =97 his serve =
let
> > him down all too frequently. He connected on only 51 percent of his
> > first serves, and it seemed as if all of his six double-faults came at
> > critical times.
>
> getting your 'cardiac arrest of the brain' moments again?

it's tough moment believe me :)


 
Date: 01 Feb 2009 11:00:14
From:
Subject: Re: Federer won more points in the match even with the score of the
On Feb 1, 11:53=A0am, wkhedr <wkh...@my-deja.com > wrote:
> Although Federer actually won one more point =97 174-173 =97 his serve le=
t
> him down all too frequently. He connected on only 51 percent of his
> first serves, and it seemed as if all of his six double-faults came at
> critical times.

getting your 'cardiac arrest of the brain' moments again?


 
Date: 01 Feb 2009 10:52:47
From: wkhedr
Subject: Re: Federer won more points in the match even with the score of the
On Feb 1, 1:49=A0pm, Patrick Kehoe <pke...@telus.net > wrote:
> On Feb 1, 9:56=A0am, Professor X <sueboka...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Feb 1, 5:53=A0pm, wkhedr <wkh...@my-deja.com> wrote:
>
> > > Although Federer actually won one more point =97 174-173 =97 his serv=
e let
> > > him down all too frequently. He connected on only 51 percent of his
> > > first serves, and it seemed as if all of his six double-faults came a=
t
> > > critical times.
>
> > Lame, why do you have to keep making excuses, over and over like a
> > broken fucking record?
> > Are all you fed-fans deluded?
> > Can none of you admit that nadal was the better player today and is
> > the much better player than fed in a one-on-one matchup situation.
> > Or are you all morons?
>
> ++ Yes Rafa played AMAZINGLY well... and head to head is dominating in
> winning against Roger and is the ultimate Fedhunter AND Roger didn't
> serve very well... all 3 things are true :)
>
> Enjoy Rafa's win... relish in the joy of it...
>
> P

lol :)


 
Date: 01 Feb 2009 10:49:38
From: Patrick Kehoe
Subject: Re: Federer won more points in the match even with the score of the
On Feb 1, 9:56=A0am, Professor X <sueboka...@hotmail.com > wrote:
> On Feb 1, 5:53=A0pm, wkhedr <wkh...@my-deja.com> wrote:
>
> > Although Federer actually won one more point =97 174-173 =97 his serve =
let
> > him down all too frequently. He connected on only 51 percent of his
> > first serves, and it seemed as if all of his six double-faults came at
> > critical times.
>
> Lame, why do you have to keep making excuses, over and over like a
> broken fucking record?
> Are all you fed-fans deluded?
> Can none of you admit that nadal was the better player today and is
> the much better player than fed in a one-on-one matchup situation.
> Or are you all morons?

++ Yes Rafa played AMAZINGLY well... and head to head is dominating in
winning against Roger and is the ultimate Fedhunter AND Roger didn't
serve very well... all 3 things are true :)

Enjoy Rafa's win... relish in the joy of it...


P


 
Date: 01 Feb 2009 09:56:06
From: Professor X
Subject: Re: Federer won more points in the match even with the score of the
On Feb 1, 5:53=A0pm, wkhedr <wkh...@my-deja.com > wrote:
> Although Federer actually won one more point =97 174-173 =97 his serve le=
t
> him down all too frequently. He connected on only 51 percent of his
> first serves, and it seemed as if all of his six double-faults came at
> critical times.

Lame, why do you have to keep making excuses, over and over like a
broken fucking record?
Are all you fed-fans deluded?
Can none of you admit that nadal was the better player today and is
the much better player than fed in a one-on-one matchup situation.
Or are you all morons?