tennis-forum.net
Promoting tennis discussion.

Main
Date: 24 Jan 2009 22:03:49
From: TT
Subject: Force of nature, numero uno - Nadal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aJQitU1dbA&fmt=18


--
"Now I have so many dreams to chase - the French Open, an Olympic
singles gold medal in London in 2012, the Davis Cup for Switzerland"




 
Date: 24 Jan 2009 13:09:26
From: kaennorsing
Subject: Re: Force of nature, numero uno - Nadal
On 24 jan, 21:31, TT <g...@Olympics.org > wrote:
> Sao Paulo Swallow wrote:
> > Now *there's* a gay icon for ya.
>
> Getting ready to swallow already?

Why do you always ask that question, are you holding it up or
something? The steamy Rafa video didn't quite do it for you?

Just take my advice; find some nice gay friends and stop bothering the
decent people on this ng with your frustrations and obsessions.


  
Date: 24 Jan 2009 23:19:15
From: TT
Subject: Re: Force of nature, numero uno - Nadal
kaennorsing wrote:
>
> Why do you always ask that question, are you holding it up or
> something? The steamy Rafa video didn't quite do it for you?

"steamy"... wow, you're truly a perv.


  
Date: 24 Jan 2009 23:15:21
From: TT
Subject: Re: Force of nature, numero uno - Nadal
kaennorsing wrote:
> On 24 jan, 21:31, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
>> Sao Paulo Swallow wrote:
>>> Now *there's* a gay icon for ya.
>> Getting ready to swallow already?
>
> Why do you always ask that question, are you holding it up or
> something? The steamy Rafa video didn't quite do it for you?
>
> Just take my advice; find some nice gay friends

Thanks for the offer but no thanks, I don't like fake women.

--
"Now I have so many dreams to chase - the French Open, an Olympic
singles gold medal in London in 2012, the Davis Cup for Switzerland"


   
Date: 25 Jan 2009 00:33:47
From: jdeluise
Subject: Re: Force of nature, numero uno - Nadal

On 24-Jan-2009, TT <gold@Olympics.org > wrote:

> kaennorsing wrote:
> > On 24 jan, 21:31, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
> >> Sao Paulo Swallow wrote:
> >>> Now *there's* a gay icon for ya.
> >> Getting ready to swallow already?
> >
> > Why do you always ask that question, are you holding it up or
> > something? The steamy Rafa video didn't quite do it for you?
> >
> > Just take my advice; find some nice gay friends
>
> Thanks for the offer but no thanks, I don't like fake women.

Hey, I was wondering why you quit snooker? Did you break your cue doing
something you shouldn't have?


 
Date: 24 Jan 2009 12:51:33
From:
Subject: Re: Force of nature, numero uno - Nadal
On Jan 24, 3:31=A0pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org > wrote:
> Sao Paulo Swallow wrote:
> > Now *there's* a gay icon for ya.
>
> Getting ready to swallow already?
>


lol.


 
Date: 24 Jan 2009 12:28:56
From: GOAT
Subject: Re: Force of nature, numero uno - Nadal
On Jan 24, 8:19=A0pm, Sao Paulo Swallow <Sao_Paulo_Swal...@yahoo.com >
wrote:
> Now *there's* a gay icon for ya.

Haha that was a prety gay video.


 
Date: 24 Jan 2009 12:19:53
From: Sao Paulo Swallow
Subject: Re: Force of nature, numero uno - Nadal
Now *there's* a gay icon for ya.



  
Date: 24 Jan 2009 22:31:58
From: TT
Subject: Re: Force of nature, numero uno - Nadal
Sao Paulo Swallow wrote:
> Now *there's* a gay icon for ya.
>

Getting ready to swallow already?

--
"Now I have so many dreams to chase - the French Open, an Olympic
singles gold medal in London in 2012, the Davis Cup for Switzerland"