tennis-forum.net
Promoting tennis discussion.

Main
Date: 02 Feb 2009 21:40:38
From: jdeluise
Subject: Funny thing about Nadal fanboys here....
Most of the time they go on and on about Nadal's classiness on and off the
court but have none themselves. Have they ever considered that Rafa might
be disgusted having fans like these?




 
Date: 03 Feb 2009 01:45:35
From: Sakari Lund
Subject: Re: Funny thing about Nadal fanboys here....
On Mon, 2 Feb 2009 21:40:38 GMT, "jdeluise" <jdeluise@gmail.com >
wrote:

>Most of the time they go on and on about Nadal's classiness on and off the
>court but have none themselves. Have they ever considered that Rafa might
>be disgusted having fans like these?

Exactly.


 
Date: 02 Feb 2009 14:07:20
From: robin
Subject: Re: Funny thing about Nadal fanboys here....
On 2 Feb, 21:40, "jdeluise" <jdelu...@gmail.com > wrote:
> Most of the time they go on and on about Nadal's classiness on and off th=
e
> court but have none themselves. =A0Have they ever considered that Rafa mi=
ght
> be disgusted having fans like these?

Make sure you aren't confusing genuine Nadal fans with Fed-haters.
When Federer is no longer a contender and Nadal is starting to
threaten Sampras's record, watch for a 180 degree shift in opinion
from many here that claim to be Nadal fans.


  
Date: 02 Feb 2009 17:35:28
From: RahimAsif
Subject: Re: Funny thing about Nadal fanboys here....
On Feb 2, 7:18=A0pm, "Iceberg" <big_bad_iceb...@moc.oohay > wrote:
> "robin" <robinson.n...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> news:ce5ee4c9-b139-4b3a-bcc3-809fdacd5f8e@i20g2000prf.googlegroups.com...
> On 2 Feb, 21:40, "jdeluise" <jdelu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Most of the time they go on and on about Nadal's classiness on and off =
the
> > court but have none themselves. Have they ever considered that Rafa mig=
ht
> > be disgusted having fans like these?
>
> >Make sure you aren't confusing genuine Nadal fans with Fed-haters.
> >When Federer is no longer a contender and Nadal is starting to
> >threaten Sampras's record, watch for a 180 degree shift in opinion
> >from many here that claim to be Nadal fans.
>
> the law of Sampras Detracting is that you cannot be both a fan of Federer
> and Sampras, this is not the case with Nadal.

Gordon Cameron, Rodjk prove that law to be incorrect...


  
Date: 03 Feb 2009 01:18:53
From: Iceberg
Subject: Re: Funny thing about Nadal fanboys here....
"robin" <robinson.neil@gmail.com > wrote in message
news:ce5ee4c9-b139-4b3a-bcc3-809fdacd5f8e@i20g2000prf.googlegroups.com...
On 2 Feb, 21:40, "jdeluise" <jdelu...@gmail.com > wrote:
> Most of the time they go on and on about Nadal's classiness on and off the
> court but have none themselves. Have they ever considered that Rafa might
> be disgusted having fans like these?
>
>Make sure you aren't confusing genuine Nadal fans with Fed-haters.
>When Federer is no longer a contender and Nadal is starting to
>threaten Sampras's record, watch for a 180 degree shift in opinion
>from many here that claim to be Nadal fans.

the law of Sampras Detracting is that you cannot be both a fan of Federer
and Sampras, this is not the case with Nadal.




  
Date: 02 Feb 2009 19:14:26
From: WAY2GOOD
Subject: Re: Funny thing about Nadal fanboys here....
"robin" <robinson.neil@gmail.com > wrote in message
news:ce5ee4c9-b139-4b3a-bcc3-809fdacd5f8e@i20g2000prf.googlegroups.com...
On 2 Feb, 21:40, "jdeluise" <jdelu...@gmail.com > wrote:
> Most of the time they go on and on about Nadal's classiness on and off the
> court but have none themselves. Have they ever considered that Rafa might
> be disgusted having fans like these?

>Make sure you aren't confusing genuine Nadal fans with Fed-haters.
>When Federer is no longer a contender and Nadal is starting to
>threaten Sampras's record, watch for a 180 degree shift in opinion
>from many here that claim to be Nadal fans.

Not from this corner, buddy.





 
Date: 02 Feb 2009 22:46:27
From: *skriptis
Subject: Re: Funny thing about Nadal fanboys here....

"jdeluise" <jdeluise@gmail.com > wrote in message
news:qLJhl.46069$AN3.43814@newsfe13.iad...
> Most of the time they go on and on about Nadal's classiness on and off the
> court but have none themselves. Have they ever considered that Rafa might
> be disgusted having fans like these?

examples?

I think you're confusing them with federer fans..at least with those we can
meet here.




  
Date: 03 Feb 2009 15:01:30
From: Giovanna
Subject: Re: Funny thing about Nadal fanboys here....

> > Dave and Giovanna? No such luck. That's why they live in the loonybin. I can
> > say with utmost confidence I'll not miss anything interesting if I block those
> > two.
>
> Dave and Giovanna are totally ridiculous and I just ignore them,
> though Dave cna sometimes be funny in his own ludicrous way.

constructive critics are always welcome~~


  
Date: 03 Feb 2009 02:39:18
From: kaennorsing
Subject: Re: Funny thing about Nadal fanboys here....
On 3 feb, 02:12, "*skriptis" <skrip...@post.t-com.hr > wrote:
> "kaennorsing" <ljubit...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > What's suspicious about the mono? It only became suspicious in the
> > minds of you people going on and on about how suspicious it is. There
> > is as much evidence of Federer's mono being non-existent as there is
> > of Nadal's supposedly 'performance enhancing through illegal substance
> > usage' being existent.
>
> You're confusing it.
> There is no evidence Rafa is doping just like there is no evidence Federer
> had mono.
> But I must say you're a troll because mono is not the subject here.
>
> It is suspicious as long as the eviedence for it is not presented to us.

Then *everything* is suspicious. It's silly to even suggest he makes
up a story like that. Implying he lied about this story is pure
trolling, since there's no evidence for it. It's just a deliberate
attempt to smear his reputation.

> Having said that, I don't think Federer is obliged to present his medical
> chart to general public.

You don't huh? How lucky for Federer.

How about Sampras? He's not obliged to present his medical report
either, but of course by not presenting it publicly he's suspect of
being a liar?

> I don't even think about it, and I don't care if he had mono or not.

You did actually think about it, or you wouldn't have brought it up.

> It would be silly if he lied, but stranger things have happened.

Like people implying he made it up.

> The question whether he had mono is at least reasonable, since no evidence
> hasn't been presented and if TT likes to beat that subject, it's his
> problem. I find that extremely boring.
> But it hardly makes him a troll of GioHazey level.

It does actually.

> That was *the* point.
>
> > I have made this point a number of times but I'll make it again, just
> > for you;
>
> > Fish, Roddick, Stepanek, Karlovic and Blake had - until the AO of 2008
> > - a combined *losing* record of 2-30 vs Federer.
>
> > Last year they managed a *winning record* of 5-3.
>
> It proves his level has dropped, it's doesn't prove he actually had a mono.

It doesn't prove anything, but his result being significantly worse.
It's up to anyone to think as they please. Yet, thinking up or
imagining something, doesn't make it true or worth spreading around.


   
Date: 03 Feb 2009 12:09:42
From: *skriptis
Subject: Re: Funny thing about Nadal fanboys here....
kaennorsing wrote:
> On 3 feb, 02:12, "*skriptis" <skrip...@post.t-com.hr> wrote:
>> "kaennorsing" <ljubit...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>
>>> What's suspicious about the mono? It only became suspicious in the
>>> minds of you people going on and on about how suspicious it is.
>>> There is as much evidence of Federer's mono being non-existent as
>>> there is of Nadal's supposedly 'performance enhancing through
>>> illegal substance usage' being existent.
>>
>> You're confusing it.
>> There is no evidence Rafa is doping just like there is no evidence
>> Federer had mono.
>> But I must say you're a troll because mono is not the subject here.
>>
>> It is suspicious as long as the eviedence for it is not presented to
>> us.
>
> Then *everything* is suspicious.


Well isn't it?
If you believe it all, your problem pal.




>It's silly to even suggest he makes
> up a story like that. Implying he lied about this story is pure
> trolling, since there's no evidence for it. It's just a deliberate
> attempt to smear his reputation.

Talk to the TT about that. I am not interested in discussing "true or not".
Bored.





>> Having said that, I don't think Federer is obliged to present his
>> medical chart to general public.
>
> You don't huh? How lucky for Federer.

Look Dufus, the top player have to present medical documentation when
skipping slams/MS events. To the atp officials, not fans.
If the mono occured during the season it would have been confirmed. It
didn't, it was off season so no offical evidence for it.
You don't have moral right to call TJT a troll because he question that.
Simple.




> How about Sampras? He's not obliged to present his medical report
> either, but of course by not presenting it publicly he's suspect of
> being a liar?

No, but if someone starts to quetion his state and his anemia I would have
defended Sampras and start arguing with that person as I have no evidence
Sampras actually suffers from it.




>> I don't even think about it, and I don't care if he had mono or not.
>
> You did actually think about it, or you wouldn't have brought it up.


No, as it was explained already, the subject of the thread are "fanboys".
Comparing fanboys and who's worst.
I also mention the stuff Hardcell posts around here, Giovanna, Dave etc, but
it doesn't mean "I brough those stuff" to the table to have a discussion
about them.
Get it?
From your fedfucker position TT is a hater because of his mono attacks on
Federer. I simply said it's at least reasoable to doubt when no other
evidence.




> It would be silly if he lied, but stranger things have happened.
>
> Like people implying he made it up.

Talk to the TJT about it, he believes Federer made it up.
I find that completely irrelevant. Have no oppinion on the subject.




>> The question whether he had mono is at least reasonable, since no
>> evidence hasn't been presented and if TT likes to beat that subject,
>> it's his problem. I find that extremely boring.
>> But it hardly makes him a troll of GioHazey level.
>
> It does actually.

No it doesn't.




>>> I have made this point a number of times but I'll make it again,
>>> just for you;
>>
>>> Fish, Roddick, Stepanek, Karlovic and Blake had - until the AO of
>>> 2008 - a combined *losing* record of 2-30 vs Federer.
>>
>>> Last year they managed a *winning record* of 5-3.
>>
>> It proves his level has dropped, it's doesn't prove he actually had
>> a mono.
>
> It doesn't prove anything, but his result being significantly worse.
> It's up to anyone to think as they please. Yet, thinking up or
> imagining something, doesn't make it true or worth spreading around.


I said nothing.





  
Date: 02 Feb 2009 16:33:29
From: kaennorsing
Subject: Re: Funny thing about Nadal fanboys here....
On 2 feb, 23:06, "*skriptis" <skrip...@post.t-com.hr > wrote:
> GOAT wrote:
> > On Feb 2, 9:46 pm, "*skriptis" <skrip...@post.t-com.hr> wrote:
> >> "jdeluise" <jdelu...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> >>news:qLJhl.46069$AN3.43814@newsfe13.iad...
>
> >>> Most of the time they go on and on about Nadal's classiness on and
> >>> off the court but have none themselves. Have they ever considered
> >>> that Rafa might be disgusted having fans like these?
>
> >> examples?
>
> >> I think you're confusing them with federer fans..at least with those
> >> we can meet here.
>
> > TT and Hardcell are just as bad as Dave and Giovanna. None (possibly
> > excepting Dave, at least, in his earlier life, as he does seem to have
> > memories of Borg etc) are real tennis fans. They are just groupies who
> > live their lives vicariously through their favourite players.
>
> TT does try to insult Federer, but mostly it comes to th things that are
> aleady suspicios, mono etc. I agree it's not always correct.

What's suspicious about the mono? It only became suspicious in the
minds of you people going on and on about how suspicious it is. There
is as much evidence of Federer's mono being non-existent as there is
of Nadal's supposedly 'performance enhancing through illegal substance
usage' being existent.

I have made this point a number of times but I'll make it again, just
for you;

Fish, Roddick, Stepanek, Karlovic and Blake had - until the AO of 2008
- a combined *losing* record of 2-30 vs Federer.

Last year they managed a *winning record* of 5-3.

Case closed.


   
Date: 03 Feb 2009 01:16:49
From: Iceberg
Subject: Re: Funny thing about Nadal fanboys here....
"kaennorsing" <ljubitsis@hotmail.com > wrote in message
news:9a95194f-6e27-4b5d-895b-801b5814f51b@b38g2000prf.googlegroups.com...
> On 2 feb, 23:06, "*skriptis" <skrip...@post.t-com.hr> wrote:
>> GOAT wrote:
>> > On Feb 2, 9:46 pm, "*skriptis" <skrip...@post.t-com.hr> wrote:
>> >> "jdeluise" <jdelu...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> >>news:qLJhl.46069$AN3.43814@newsfe13.iad...
>>
>> >>> Most of the time they go on and on about Nadal's classiness on and
>> >>> off the court but have none themselves. Have they ever considered
>> >>> that Rafa might be disgusted having fans like these?
>>
>> >> examples?
>>
>> >> I think you're confusing them with federer fans..at least with those
>> >> we can meet here.
>>
>> > TT and Hardcell are just as bad as Dave and Giovanna. None (possibly
>> > excepting Dave, at least, in his earlier life, as he does seem to have
>> > memories of Borg etc) are real tennis fans. They are just groupies who
>> > live their lives vicariously through their favourite players.
>>
>> TT does try to insult Federer, but mostly it comes to th things that are
>> aleady suspicios, mono etc. I agree it's not always correct.
>
> What's suspicious about the mono? It only became suspicious in the
> minds of you people going on and on about how suspicious it is. There
> is as much evidence of Federer's mono being non-existent as there is
> of Nadal's supposedly 'performance enhancing through illegal substance
> usage' being existent.

that's not true, the evidence for him having mono is very shaky.




   
Date: 03 Feb 2009 02:12:42
From: *skriptis
Subject: Re: Funny thing about Nadal fanboys here....

"kaennorsing" <ljubitsis@hotmail.com > wrote in message
news:9a95194f-6e27-4b5d-895b-801b5814f51b@b38g2000prf.googlegroups.com...
> On 2 feb, 23:06, "*skriptis" <skrip...@post.t-com.hr> wrote:
>> GOAT wrote:
>> > On Feb 2, 9:46 pm, "*skriptis" <skrip...@post.t-com.hr> wrote:
>> >> "jdeluise" <jdelu...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> >>news:qLJhl.46069$AN3.43814@newsfe13.iad...
>>
>> >>> Most of the time they go on and on about Nadal's classiness on and
>> >>> off the court but have none themselves. Have they ever considered
>> >>> that Rafa might be disgusted having fans like these?
>>
>> >> examples?
>>
>> >> I think you're confusing them with federer fans..at least with those
>> >> we can meet here.
>>
>> > TT and Hardcell are just as bad as Dave and Giovanna. None (possibly
>> > excepting Dave, at least, in his earlier life, as he does seem to have
>> > memories of Borg etc) are real tennis fans. They are just groupies who
>> > live their lives vicariously through their favourite players.
>>
>> TT does try to insult Federer, but mostly it comes to th things that are
>> aleady suspicios, mono etc. I agree it's not always correct.
>
> What's suspicious about the mono? It only became suspicious in the
> minds of you people going on and on about how suspicious it is. There
> is as much evidence of Federer's mono being non-existent as there is
> of Nadal's supposedly 'performance enhancing through illegal substance
> usage' being existent.

You're confusing it.
There is no evidence Rafa is doping just like there is no evidence Federer
had mono.
But I must say you're a troll because mono is not the subject here.

It is suspicious as long as the eviedence for it is not presented to us.
Isn't it always like that with everything?
DO yo believe in something you can't confirm?
Having said that, I don't think Federer is obliged to present his medical
chart to general public.
I don't even think about it, and I don't care if he had mono or not. It
would be silly if he lied, but stranger things have happened.

The question whether he had mono is at least reasonable, since no evidence
hasn't been presented and if TT likes to beat that subject, it's his
problem. I find that extremely boring.
But it hardly makes him a troll of GioHazey level.

That was *the* point.




> I have made this point a number of times but I'll make it again, just
> for you;
>
> Fish, Roddick, Stepanek, Karlovic and Blake had - until the AO of 2008
> - a combined *losing* record of 2-30 vs Federer.
>
> Last year they managed a *winning record* of 5-3.


It proves his level has dropped, it's doesn't prove he actually had a mono.




    
Date: 03 Feb 2009 01:58:38
From: jdeluise
Subject: Re: Funny thing about Nadal fanboys here....

On 2-Feb-2009, "*skriptis" <skriptis@post.t-com.hr > wrote:

> "kaennorsing" <ljubitsis@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:9a95194f-6e27-4b5d-895b-801b5814f51b@b38g2000prf.googlegroups.com...
> > On 2 feb, 23:06, "*skriptis" <skrip...@post.t-com.hr> wrote:
> >> GOAT wrote:
> >> > On Feb 2, 9:46 pm, "*skriptis" <skrip...@post.t-com.hr> wrote:
> >> >> "jdeluise" <jdelu...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> >>
> >> >>news:qLJhl.46069$AN3.43814@newsfe13.iad...
> >>
> >> >>> Most of the time they go on and on about Nadal's classiness on and
> >> >>> off the court but have none themselves. Have they ever considered
> >> >>> that Rafa might be disgusted having fans like these?
> >>
> >> >> examples?
> >>
> >> >> I think you're confusing them with federer fans..at least with those
> >> >> we can meet here.
> >>
> >> > TT and Hardcell are just as bad as Dave and Giovanna. None (possibly
> >> > excepting Dave, at least, in his earlier life, as he does seem to
> >> > have
> >> > memories of Borg etc) are real tennis fans. They are just groupies
> >> > who
> >> > live their lives vicariously through their favourite players.
> >>
> >> TT does try to insult Federer, but mostly it comes to th things that
> >> are
> >> aleady suspicios, mono etc. I agree it's not always correct.
> >
> > What's suspicious about the mono? It only became suspicious in the
> > minds of you people going on and on about how suspicious it is. There
> > is as much evidence of Federer's mono being non-existent as there is
> > of Nadal's supposedly 'performance enhancing through illegal substance
> > usage' being existent.
>
> You're confusing it.
> There is no evidence Rafa is doping just like there is no evidence Federer
>
> had mono.
> But I must say you're a troll because mono is not the subject here.

So were you trolling when you brought mono up in the first place?


     
Date: 03 Feb 2009 03:35:21
From: *skriptis
Subject: Re: Funny thing about Nadal fanboys here....

"jdeluise" <jdeluise@gmail.com > wrote in message
news:kxNhl.47275$AN3.44814@newsfe13.iad...
>
> On 2-Feb-2009, "*skriptis" <skriptis@post.t-com.hr> wrote:
>
>> "kaennorsing" <ljubitsis@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:9a95194f-6e27-4b5d-895b-801b5814f51b@b38g2000prf.googlegroups.com...
>> > On 2 feb, 23:06, "*skriptis" <skrip...@post.t-com.hr> wrote:
>> >> GOAT wrote:
>> >> > On Feb 2, 9:46 pm, "*skriptis" <skrip...@post.t-com.hr> wrote:
>> >> >> "jdeluise" <jdelu...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> >>
>> >> >>news:qLJhl.46069$AN3.43814@newsfe13.iad...
>> >>
>> >> >>> Most of the time they go on and on about Nadal's classiness on and
>> >> >>> off the court but have none themselves. Have they ever considered
>> >> >>> that Rafa might be disgusted having fans like these?
>> >>
>> >> >> examples?
>> >>
>> >> >> I think you're confusing them with federer fans..at least with
>> >> >> those
>> >> >> we can meet here.
>> >>
>> >> > TT and Hardcell are just as bad as Dave and Giovanna. None (possibly
>> >> > excepting Dave, at least, in his earlier life, as he does seem to
>> >> > have
>> >> > memories of Borg etc) are real tennis fans. They are just groupies
>> >> > who
>> >> > live their lives vicariously through their favourite players.
>> >>
>> >> TT does try to insult Federer, but mostly it comes to th things that
>> >> are
>> >> aleady suspicios, mono etc. I agree it's not always correct.
>> >
>> > What's suspicious about the mono? It only became suspicious in the
>> > minds of you people going on and on about how suspicious it is. There
>> > is as much evidence of Federer's mono being non-existent as there is
>> > of Nadal's supposedly 'performance enhancing through illegal substance
>> > usage' being existent.
>>
>> You're confusing it.
>> There is no evidence Rafa is doping just like there is no evidence
>> Federer
>>
>> had mono.
>> But I must say you're a troll because mono is not the subject here.
>
> So were you trolling when you brought mono up in the first place?


Me? I didn't brought up anything.




      
Date: 03 Feb 2009 02:45:07
From: jdeluise
Subject: Re: Funny thing about Nadal fanboys here....

On 2-Feb-2009, "*skriptis" <skriptis@post.t-com.hr > wrote:

> "jdeluise" <jdeluise@gmail.com> wrote in message
> news:kxNhl.47275$AN3.44814@newsfe13.iad...
> >
> > On 2-Feb-2009, "*skriptis" <skriptis@post.t-com.hr> wrote:
> >
> >> "kaennorsing" <ljubitsis@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >> news:9a95194f-6e27-4b5d-895b-801b5814f51b@b38g2000prf.googlegroups.com...
> >> > On 2 feb, 23:06, "*skriptis" <skrip...@post.t-com.hr> wrote:
> >> >> GOAT wrote:
> >> >> > On Feb 2, 9:46 pm, "*skriptis" <skrip...@post.t-com.hr> wrote:
> >> >> >> "jdeluise" <jdelu...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> >> >>
> >> >> >>news:qLJhl.46069$AN3.43814@newsfe13.iad...
> >> >>
> >> >> >>> Most of the time they go on and on about Nadal's classiness on
> >> >> >and
> >> >> >>> off the court but have none themselves. Have they ever
> >> >> >considered
> >> >> >>> that Rafa might be disgusted having fans like these?
> >> >>
> >> >> >> examples?
> >> >>
> >> >> >> I think you're confusing them with federer fans..at least with
> >> >> >> those
> >> >> >> we can meet here.
> >> >>
> >> >> > TT and Hardcell are just as bad as Dave and Giovanna. None
> >> >> >(possibly
> >> >> > excepting Dave, at least, in his earlier life, as he does seem to
> >> >> > have
> >> >> > memories of Borg etc) are real tennis fans. They are just groupies
> >> >> > who
> >> >> > live their lives vicariously through their favourite players.
> >> >>
> >> >> TT does try to insult Federer, but mostly it comes to th things that
> >> >> are
> >> >> aleady suspicios, mono etc. I agree it's not always correct.
> >> >
> >> > What's suspicious about the mono? It only became suspicious in the
> >> > minds of you people going on and on about how suspicious it is. There
> >> > is as much evidence of Federer's mono being non-existent as there is
> >> > of Nadal's supposedly 'performance enhancing through illegal
> >> > substance
> >> > usage' being existent.
> >>
> >> You're confusing it.
> >> There is no evidence Rafa is doping just like there is no evidence
> >> Federer
> >>
> >> had mono.
> >> But I must say you're a troll because mono is not the subject here.
> >
> > So were you trolling when you brought mono up in the first place?
>
>
> Me? I didn't brought up anything.

Read your post...."TT does try to insult Federer, but mostly it comes to th
things that aleady suspicios, mono etc. I agree it's not always correct."


       
Date: 03 Feb 2009 03:50:12
From: *skriptis
Subject: Re: Funny thing about Nadal fanboys here....

"jdeluise" <jdeluise@gmail.com > wrote in message
news:VcOhl.48043$AN3.14289@newsfe13.iad...
>
> On 2-Feb-2009, "*skriptis" <skriptis@post.t-com.hr> wrote:
>
>> "jdeluise" <jdeluise@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:kxNhl.47275$AN3.44814@newsfe13.iad...
>> >
>> > On 2-Feb-2009, "*skriptis" <skriptis@post.t-com.hr> wrote:
>> >
>> >> "kaennorsing" <ljubitsis@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> >> news:9a95194f-6e27-4b5d-895b-801b5814f51b@b38g2000prf.googlegroups.com...
>> >> > On 2 feb, 23:06, "*skriptis" <skrip...@post.t-com.hr> wrote:
>> >> >> GOAT wrote:
>> >> >> > On Feb 2, 9:46 pm, "*skriptis" <skrip...@post.t-com.hr> wrote:
>> >> >> >> "jdeluise" <jdelu...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> >> >>
>> >> >> >>news:qLJhl.46069$AN3.43814@newsfe13.iad...
>> >> >>
>> >> >> >>> Most of the time they go on and on about Nadal's classiness on
>> >> >> >and
>> >> >> >>> off the court but have none themselves. Have they ever
>> >> >> >considered
>> >> >> >>> that Rafa might be disgusted having fans like these?
>> >> >>
>> >> >> >> examples?
>> >> >>
>> >> >> >> I think you're confusing them with federer fans..at least with
>> >> >> >> those
>> >> >> >> we can meet here.
>> >> >>
>> >> >> > TT and Hardcell are just as bad as Dave and Giovanna. None
>> >> >> >(possibly
>> >> >> > excepting Dave, at least, in his earlier life, as he does seem to
>> >> >> > have
>> >> >> > memories of Borg etc) are real tennis fans. They are just
>> >> >> > groupies
>> >> >> > who
>> >> >> > live their lives vicariously through their favourite players.
>> >> >>
>> >> >> TT does try to insult Federer, but mostly it comes to th things
>> >> >> that
>> >> >> are
>> >> >> aleady suspicios, mono etc. I agree it's not always correct.
>> >> >
>> >> > What's suspicious about the mono? It only became suspicious in the
>> >> > minds of you people going on and on about how suspicious it is.
>> >> > There
>> >> > is as much evidence of Federer's mono being non-existent as there is
>> >> > of Nadal's supposedly 'performance enhancing through illegal
>> >> > substance
>> >> > usage' being existent.
>> >>
>> >> You're confusing it.
>> >> There is no evidence Rafa is doping just like there is no evidence
>> >> Federer
>> >>
>> >> had mono.
>> >> But I must say you're a troll because mono is not the subject here.
>> >
>> > So were you trolling when you brought mono up in the first place?
>>
>>
>> Me? I didn't brought up anything.
>
> Read your post...."TT does try to insult Federer, but mostly it comes to
> th
> things that aleady suspicios, mono etc. I agree it's not always correct."

So you don't think he discusses mono here?





        
Date: 03 Feb 2009 03:01:10
From: jdeluise
Subject: Re: Funny thing about Nadal fanboys here....

On 2-Feb-2009, "*skriptis" <skriptis@post.t-com.hr > wrote:

> "jdeluise" <jdeluise@gmail.com> wrote in message
> news:VcOhl.48043$AN3.14289@newsfe13.iad...
> >
> > On 2-Feb-2009, "*skriptis" <skriptis@post.t-com.hr> wrote:
> >
> >> "jdeluise" <jdeluise@gmail.com> wrote in message
> >> news:kxNhl.47275$AN3.44814@newsfe13.iad...
> >> >
> >> > On 2-Feb-2009, "*skriptis" <skriptis@post.t-com.hr> wrote:
> >> >
> >> >> "kaennorsing" <ljubitsis@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >> >>
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >> >>>>>>>>>>news:9a95194f-6e27-4b5d-895b-801b5814f51b@b38g2000prf.googlegroups.com...
> >> >> > On 2 feb, 23:06, "*skriptis" <skrip...@post.t-com.hr> wrote:
> >> >> >> GOAT wrote:
> >> >> >> > On Feb 2, 9:46 pm, "*skriptis" <skrip...@post.t-com.hr> wrote:
> >> >> >> >> "jdeluise" <jdelu...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> >> >> >>
> >> >> >> >>news:qLJhl.46069$AN3.43814@newsfe13.iad...
> >> >> >>
> >> >> >> >>> Most of the time they go on and on about Nadal's classiness
> >> >> >on
> >> >> >> >and
> >> >> >> >>> off the court but have none themselves. Have they ever
> >> >> >> >considered
> >> >> >> >>> that Rafa might be disgusted having fans like these?
> >> >> >>
> >> >> >> >> examples?
> >> >> >>
> >> >> >> >> I think you're confusing them with federer fans..at least with
> >> >> >> >> those
> >> >> >> >> we can meet here.
> >> >> >>
> >> >> >> > TT and Hardcell are just as bad as Dave and Giovanna. None
> >> >> >> >(possibly
> >> >> >> > excepting Dave, at least, in his earlier life, as he does seem
> >> >> >to
> >> >> >> > have
> >> >> >> > memories of Borg etc) are real tennis fans. They are just
> >> >> >> > groupies
> >> >> >> > who
> >> >> >> > live their lives vicariously through their favourite players.
> >> >> >>
> >> >> >> TT does try to insult Federer, but mostly it comes to th things
> >> >> >> that
> >> >> >> are
> >> >> >> aleady suspicios, mono etc. I agree it's not always correct.
> >> >> >
> >> >> > What's suspicious about the mono? It only became suspicious in the
> >> >> > minds of you people going on and on about how suspicious it is.
> >> >> > There
> >> >> > is as much evidence of Federer's mono being non-existent as there
> >> >> >is
> >> >> > of Nadal's supposedly 'performance enhancing through illegal
> >> >> > substance
> >> >> > usage' being existent.
> >> >>
> >> >> You're confusing it.
> >> >> There is no evidence Rafa is doping just like there is no evidence
> >> >> Federer
> >> >>
> >> >> had mono.
> >> >> But I must say you're a troll because mono is not the subject here.
> >> >
> >> > So were you trolling when you brought mono up in the first place?
> >>
> >>
> >> Me? I didn't brought up anything.
> >
> > Read your post...."TT does try to insult Federer, but mostly it comes to
> >
> > th
> > things that aleady suspicios, mono etc. I agree it's not always
> > correct."
>
> So you don't think he discusses mono here?

I just found it ironic that you were the first to mention mono (where it
wasn't even necessary to do so) and yet complain when someone responds to
you about it. Not only that but you went on to talk about it in detail
yourself while simultaneously calling him a troll for doing so. lol


         
Date: 03 Feb 2009 04:23:07
From: *skriptis
Subject: Re: Funny thing about Nadal fanboys here....

"jdeluise" <jdeluise@gmail.com > wrote in message
news:YrOhl.48045$AN3.87@newsfe13.iad...
>
> On 2-Feb-2009, "*skriptis" <skriptis@post.t-com.hr> wrote:
>
>> "jdeluise" <jdeluise@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:VcOhl.48043$AN3.14289@newsfe13.iad...
>> >
>> > On 2-Feb-2009, "*skriptis" <skriptis@post.t-com.hr> wrote:
>> >
>> >> "jdeluise" <jdeluise@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> >> news:kxNhl.47275$AN3.44814@newsfe13.iad...
>> >> >
>> >> > On 2-Feb-2009, "*skriptis" <skriptis@post.t-com.hr> wrote:
>> >> >
>> >> >> You're confusing it.
>> >> >> There is no evidence Rafa is doping just like there is no evidence
>> >> >> Federer
>> >> >>
>> >> >> had mono.
>> >> >> But I must say you're a troll because mono is not the subject here.
>> >> >
>> >> > So were you trolling when you brought mono up in the first place?
>> >>
>> >>
>> >> Me? I didn't brought up anything.
>> >
>> > Read your post...."TT does try to insult Federer, but mostly it comes
>> > to
>> >
>> > th
>> > things that aleady suspicios, mono etc. I agree it's not always
>> > correct."
>>
>> So you don't think he discusses mono here?
>
> I just found it ironic that you were the first to mention mono (where it
> wasn't even necessary to do so)


Not neccessary?
We were comparing "fed fans" vs "nadal fans"...so if you want to compare
them, I think the only way is to look at the things they've been writing
here, no?
I picked up on that because in a way that's the "worst thing" TT speaks
about Roger.




> and yet complain when someone responds to
> you about it. Not only that but you went on to talk about it in detail
> yourself while simultaneously calling him a troll for doing so. lol


Nothing ironic. He was chnging the subject. I don't care about Fed's mono.
Nor was I trying to start an argument whether Fed had mono or not, but to
"defend" TT from the acusation that he's at Giovanna's level.

Speking about ogre, god help roger, roger is beatiful, I hope nadal gets
injured etc" is quite different than his question "whether Federer acutally
had mono".

There is nothing "hateful" about it, and since no one here saw the medical
results I'd say you could have problems even saying TT is trolling when he
speaks about mono. After all, why accept everything you hear without any
evidence?

Makes no difference at all if he had/hadn't that mono, Fed won't get AO, or
any slam in 2008 apart the one he already won. So if TT likes to beat on
that, let him. I find it boring.
But that does not make him GioHazey.

That was the point.




  
Date: 02 Feb 2009 15:19:28
From:
Subject: Re: Funny thing about Nadal fanboys here....
On Feb 2, 10:52=A0pm, Javier Gonzalez <ja.gon....@gmmmmail.com > wrote:
> GOAT <thetruetennisg...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
> > On Feb 2, 9:46=A0pm, "*skriptis" <skrip...@post.t-com.hr> wrote:
> >> "jdeluise" <jdelu...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> >>news:qLJhl.46069$AN3.43814@newsfe13.iad...
>
> >> > Most of the time they go on and on about Nadal's classiness on and o=
ff the
> >> > court but have none themselves. =A0Have they ever considered that Ra=
fa might
> >> > be disgusted having fans like these?
>
> >> examples?
>
> >> I think you're confusing them with federer fans..at least with those w=
e can
> >> meet here.
>
> > TT and Hardcell are just as bad as Dave and Giovanna. None (possibly
> > excepting Dave, at least, in his earlier life, as he does seem to have
> > memories of Borg etc) are real tennis fans. They are just groupies who
> > live their lives vicariously through their favourite players.
>
> But Hardcell and TT are capable of being funny and even engage in decent
> conversation if you don't touch the red buttons. So is Whisper.

Whisper's nowhere near as bad as those guys - whether you like his
opinions or not he really believes them and plays it straight. He
doesn't give a toss what anyone thinks about him and is not looking
for attention.

>
> Dave and Giovanna? No such luck. That's why they live in the loonybin. I =
can
> say with utmost confidence I'll not miss anything interesting if I block =
those
> two.

Dave and Giovanna are totally ridiculous and I just ignore them,
though Dave cna sometimes be funny in his own ludicrous way.



  
Date: 02 Feb 2009 14:00:12
From: GOAT
Subject: Re: Funny thing about Nadal fanboys here....
On Feb 2, 9:46=A0pm, "*skriptis" <skrip...@post.t-com.hr > wrote:
> "jdeluise" <jdelu...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> news:qLJhl.46069$AN3.43814@newsfe13.iad...
>
> > Most of the time they go on and on about Nadal's classiness on and off =
the
> > court but have none themselves. =A0Have they ever considered that Rafa =
might
> > be disgusted having fans like these?
>
> examples?
>
> I think you're confusing them with federer fans..at least with those we c=
an
> meet here.

TT and Hardcell are just as bad as Dave and Giovanna. None (possibly
excepting Dave, at least, in his earlier life, as he does seem to have
memories of Borg etc) are real tennis fans. They are just groupies who
live their lives vicariously through their favourite players.


   
Date: 02 Feb 2009 19:52:05
From: Javier Gonzalez
Subject: Re: Funny thing about Nadal fanboys here....
GOAT <thetruetennisgoat@hotmail.co.uk > wrote:
> On Feb 2, 9:46 pm, "*skriptis" <skrip...@post.t-com.hr> wrote:
>> "jdeluise" <jdelu...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> news:qLJhl.46069$AN3.43814@newsfe13.iad...
>>
>> > Most of the time they go on and on about Nadal's classiness on and off the
>> > court but have none themselves.  Have they ever considered that Rafa might
>> > be disgusted having fans like these?
>>
>> examples?
>>
>> I think you're confusing them with federer fans..at least with those we can
>> meet here.
>
> TT and Hardcell are just as bad as Dave and Giovanna. None (possibly
> excepting Dave, at least, in his earlier life, as he does seem to have
> memories of Borg etc) are real tennis fans. They are just groupies who
> live their lives vicariously through their favourite players.

But Hardcell and TT are capable of being funny and even engage in decent
conversation if you don't touch the red buttons. So is Whisper.

Dave and Giovanna? No such luck. That's why they live in the loonybin. I can
say with utmost confidence I'll not miss anything interesting if I block those
two.


    
Date: 03 Feb 2009 01:17:44
From: Iceberg
Subject: Re: Funny thing about Nadal fanboys here....
"Javier Gonzalez" <ja.gon.zal@gmmmmail.com > wrote in message
news:l1ak56-86j.ln1@despair.pu239.ru...
> GOAT <thetruetennisgoat@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
>> On Feb 2, 9:46 pm, "*skriptis" <skrip...@post.t-com.hr> wrote:
>>> "jdeluise" <jdelu...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> news:qLJhl.46069$AN3.43814@newsfe13.iad...
>>>
>>> > Most of the time they go on and on about Nadal's classiness on and off
>>> > the
>>> > court but have none themselves. Have they ever considered that Rafa
>>> > might
>>> > be disgusted having fans like these?
>>>
>>> examples?
>>>
>>> I think you're confusing them with federer fans..at least with those we
>>> can
>>> meet here.
>>
>> TT and Hardcell are just as bad as Dave and Giovanna. None (possibly
>> excepting Dave, at least, in his earlier life, as he does seem to have
>> memories of Borg etc) are real tennis fans. They are just groupies who
>> live their lives vicariously through their favourite players.
>
> But Hardcell and TT are capable of being funny and even engage in decent
> conversation if you don't touch the red buttons. So is Whisper.
>
> Dave and Giovanna? No such luck. That's why they live in the loonybin. I
> can
> say with utmost confidence I'll not miss anything interesting if I block
> those
> two.

not even hahaha posts??????




   
Date: 02 Feb 2009 23:06:05
From: *skriptis
Subject: Re: Funny thing about Nadal fanboys here....
GOAT wrote:
> On Feb 2, 9:46 pm, "*skriptis" <skrip...@post.t-com.hr> wrote:
>> "jdeluise" <jdelu...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> news:qLJhl.46069$AN3.43814@newsfe13.iad...
>>
>>> Most of the time they go on and on about Nadal's classiness on and
>>> off the court but have none themselves. Have they ever considered
>>> that Rafa might be disgusted having fans like these?
>>
>> examples?
>>
>> I think you're confusing them with federer fans..at least with those
>> we can meet here.
>
> TT and Hardcell are just as bad as Dave and Giovanna. None (possibly
> excepting Dave, at least, in his earlier life, as he does seem to have
> memories of Borg etc) are real tennis fans. They are just groupies who
> live their lives vicariously through their favourite players.


TT does try to insult Federer, but mostly it comes to th things that are
aleady suspicios, mono etc. I agree it's not always correct.

Hardcell is only here occasionaly and I do remember him just being a
response to Dave's lunacy.
Even when he comes here, he's just trying to piss Dave off.

GioHazey otoh is here all the time, constanly insulting Nadal, not Nadal's
fans.

That's way how I see it.