tennis-forum.net
Promoting tennis discussion.

Main
Date: 14 Feb 2009 12:03:47
From: Professor X
Subject: I think Murray will give Nadal a beat-down tomorrow
saw it here first.




 
Date: 15 Feb 2009 04:40:30
From:
Subject: Re: I think Murray will give Nadal a beat-down tomorrow
On Feb 15, 12:32=A0pm, jasoncatlin1...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Feb 15, 12:08=A0am, RahimAsif <RahimA...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Feb 14, 2:03=A0pm, Professor X <sueboka...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > saw it here first.
>
> > Nadal in straights...
>
> Do you pick Nadal to win in straights every match? ;-)

It would be a tight match with a good chance for Murray if fully fit -
but he has an injury

stakid


 
Date: 15 Feb 2009 04:32:42
From:
Subject: Re: I think Murray will give Nadal a beat-down tomorrow
On Feb 15, 12:08=A0am, RahimAsif <RahimA...@gmail.com > wrote:
> On Feb 14, 2:03=A0pm, Professor X <sueboka...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > saw it here first.
>
> Nadal in straights...

Do you pick Nadal to win in straights every match? ;-)


  
Date: 15 Feb 2009 19:17:28
From: jdeluise
Subject: Re: I think Murray will give Nadal a beat-down tomorrow

On 15-Feb-2009, jasoncatlin1971@gmail.com wrote:

> On Feb 15, 12:08 am, RahimAsif <RahimA...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Feb 14, 2:03 pm, Professor X <sueboka...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > saw it here first.
> >
> > Nadal in straights...
>
> Do you pick Nadal to win in straights every match? ;-)

Conditions on the ground changed.


 
Date: 15 Feb 2009 03:56:38
From:
Subject: Re: I think Murray will give Nadal a beat-down tomorrow
On Feb 15, 8:45=A0am, ghell666 <matt.tip...@gmail.com > wrote:
> On 14 Feb, 21:19, jasoncatlin1...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > On Feb 14, 3:03=A0pm, Professor X <sueboka...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > saw it here first.
>
> > Highly unlikely even if Murray were fully fit. With this foot injury,
> > Nadal goes into the match as the huge
> > favorite.
>
> I gotta agree
>
> I'm bit suprised hes playing given his history and how much Nadals
> usually makes you run.
>
> Unless he thinks he can squeeze it out by shotmaking and serving very
> well I dont see how he can beat him without risk to his foot.
>
> I know it looks bas quitting but in this case theres already injury
> there , its not like some phatom heat cramp that Djoker keeps getting
> in bit matches.

Murray's already pulled out of Marseille next week so probably reckons
he can play one more match here and then rest the injury



 
Date: 15 Feb 2009 01:56:11
From: Fan
Subject: Re: I think Murray will give Nadal a beat-down tomorrow
On Feb 15, 9:45=A0am, ghell666 <matt.tip...@gmail.com > wrote:
> On 14 Feb, 21:19, jasoncatlin1...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > On Feb 14, 3:03=A0pm, Professor X <sueboka...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > saw it here first.
>
> > Highly unlikely even if Murray were fully fit. With this foot injury,
> > Nadal goes into the match as the huge
> > favorite.
>
> I gotta agree
>
> I'm bit suprised hes playing given his history and how much Nadals
> usually makes you run.
>
> Unless he thinks he can squeeze it out by shotmaking and serving very
> well I dont see how he can beat him without risk to his foot.
>
> I know it looks bas quitting but in this case theres already injury
> there , its not like some phatom heat cramp that Djoker keeps getting
> in bit matches.

Murray had an easy run while Nadal had to play three setters to get to
the final. Murray must think that it gives him an edge. That is what
Federer must have been thinking at the Australian final and maybe that
is why he took it so hard.
Nadal seems to be improving in leaps and bounds. Not in favor of
making predictions but if I was I would favor Nadal.


  
Date: 15 Feb 2009 10:52:18
From: Superdave
Subject: Re: I think Murray will give Nadal a beat-down tomorrow
On Sun, 15 Feb 2009 01:56:11 -0800 (PST), Fan
<TurnagainArm@hotmail.com > wrote:

>On Feb 15, 9:45 am, ghell666 <matt.tip...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 14 Feb, 21:19, jasoncatlin1...@gmail.com wrote:
>>
>> > On Feb 14, 3:03 pm, Professor X <sueboka...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > > saw it here first.
>>
>> > Highly unlikely even if Murray were fully fit. With this foot injury,
>> > Nadal goes into the match as the huge
>> > favorite.
>>
>> I gotta agree
>>
>> I'm bit suprised hes playing given his history and how much Nadals
>> usually makes you run.
>>
>> Unless he thinks he can squeeze it out by shotmaking and serving very
>> well I dont see how he can beat him without risk to his foot.
>>
>> I know it looks bas quitting but in this case theres already injury
>> there , its not like some phatom heat cramp that Djoker keeps getting
>> in bit matches.
>
>Murray had an easy run while Nadal had to play three setters to get to
>the final. Murray must think that it gives him an edge. That is what
>Federer must have been thinking at the Australian final and maybe that
>is why he took it so hard.
>Nadal seems to be improving in leaps and bounds. Not in favor of
>making predictions but if I was I would favor Nadal.


rafa is dead meat.


 
Date: 15 Feb 2009 00:45:59
From: ghell666
Subject: Re: I think Murray will give Nadal a beat-down tomorrow
On 14 Feb, 21:19, jasoncatlin1...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Feb 14, 3:03=A0pm, Professor X <sueboka...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > saw it here first.
>
> Highly unlikely even if Murray were fully fit. With this foot injury,
> Nadal goes into the match as the huge
> favorite.

I gotta agree

I'm bit suprised hes playing given his history and how much Nadals
usually makes you run.

Unless he thinks he can squeeze it out by shotmaking and serving very
well I dont see how he can beat him without risk to his foot.

I know it looks bas quitting but in this case theres already injury
there , its not like some phatom heat cramp that Djoker keeps getting
in bit matches.


 
Date: 14 Feb 2009 21:08:20
From: RahimAsif
Subject: Re: I think Murray will give Nadal a beat-down tomorrow
On Feb 14, 2:03=A0pm, Professor X <sueboka...@hotmail.com > wrote:
> saw it here first.

Nadal in straights...


 
Date: 14 Feb 2009 13:19:29
From:
Subject: Re: I think Murray will give Nadal a beat-down tomorrow
On Feb 14, 3:03=A0pm, Professor X <sueboka...@hotmail.com > wrote:
> saw it here first.

Highly unlikely even if Murray were fully fit. With this foot injury,
Nadal goes into the match as the huge
favorite.