tennis-forum.net
Promoting tennis discussion.

Main
Date: 06 Jan 2009 13:13:04
From: Wayne
Subject: Israel kills 215 kids, 98 women in Gaza
http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=80881§ionid=351021701

Nice one Israel. The old Zionist "purity of arms" in full display yet
again. Clearly the most moral army in history.




 
Date: 13 Jan 2009 10:40:09
From: joeturn
Subject: Re: Israel kills 215 kids, 98 women in Gaza
Halliburtin was on the brink of filing bankruptsy and had to get a new
contract!
War is a mega money game, getting from one place to the next requires
squashing ants
and they blame it on religion!!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$


 
Date: 07 Jan 2009 02:53:00
From: Fan
Subject: Re: Israel kills 215 kids, 98 women in Gaza
On Jan 6, 10:15=A0pm, Calimero <calimero...@gmx.de > wrote:
> On Jan 6, 10:13=A0pm, Wayne <waynet...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=3D80881=A7ionid=3D351021701
>
> LOL!
> Iran!!!!
>
> > Nice one Israel. The old Zionist "purity of arms" in full display yet
> > again. Clearly the most moral army in history.
>
> Despair and die, Nazi scum ...

How is zionazi scum better than nazi scum?


 
Date: 07 Jan 2009 02:51:42
From: Fan
Subject: Re: Israel kills 215 kids, 98 women in Gaza
On Jan 6, 10:13=A0pm, Wayne <waynet...@yahoo.com > wrote:
> http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=3D80881=A7ionid=3D351021701
>
> Nice one Israel. The old Zionist "purity of arms" in full display yet
> again. Clearly the most moral army in history.

But they are the victims...


 
Date: 06 Jan 2009 19:41:23
From: Joe Long
Subject: Re: Israel kills 215 kids, 98 women in Gaza
Wayne wrote:
> http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=80881§ionid=351021701
>
> Nice one Israel. The old Zionist "purity of arms" in full display yet
> again. Clearly the most moral army in history.

Yeah, war is hell, isn't it? All the nice folks in Gaza did was shoot
some little ol' rockets into Israel, and ... and ... Israel fought
back!!! <sputter! outrage!!! >

I guess in WWII we should have had only a "proportionate" response to
Pearl Harbor. How depraved that we actually carried the war to the
country that attacked us, and killed civilians!!!


--
Joe Long aka ChipRider
Somewhere on the Range


 
Date: 06 Jan 2009 17:04:39
From: thunderbolt.bob@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Israel kills 215 kids, 98 women in Gaza
On Jan 6, 6:45=A0pm, "Irish Mike" <mjos...@ameritech.net > wrote:
> "TT" <g...@Olympics.org> wrote in message
>
> news:pHQ8l.115135$_03.114382@reader1.news.saunalahti.fi...
>
> > Wayne wrote:
> >>http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=3D80881=A7ionid=3D351021701
>
> >> Nice one Israel. The old Zionist "purity of arms" in full display yet
> >> again. Clearly the most moral army in history.
>
> > That's what you get from religious folks who claim themselves the chose=
n
> > people.
>
> More accurately bucko, that's what you get when a bunch of muslim terrori=
sts
> set up their rocket launchers in the middle of civilian neighborhoods. =
=A0It's
> always amusing to listen to the "logic" of the lunatic liberal left. =A0T=
hey
> have no problem with Hamas using Palestinian women and kids as human
> shields. =A0They have no problem with Hamas firing thousands of rockets i=
n to
> Israel. =A0But when Israel finally retaliates and some of the Hamas human
> shields get killed as collateral damage, they are suddendly outraged and
> blame the Israelis. =A0Israel pulled out of Gaza, gave it to the Palestin=
eans
> and built a wall to keep the Palestineans from sending suicide bombers in=
to
> Israel. =A0The Palestineans could have lived in peace in Gaza. =A0But Ham=
as
> doesn't want peace because they need a war with Israel to justify their
> fanatic existence. =A0So they fired thousands of rockets in to Israeli
> neighborhoods. =A0Hamas wanted this war.
>
> Irish Mike

Well said there guy.


 
Date: 06 Jan 2009 17:04:03
From: Martin D
Subject: Re: Israel kills 215 kids, 98 women in Gaza
Israel kills 215 kids, 98 women

313? Seems a little low. But don't worry, as soon as The Lancet gets
in there they'll be sure to 'Up' that count 1000 fold.


 
Date: 06 Jan 2009 16:37:32
From: number6
Subject: Re: Israel kills 215 kids, 98 women in Gaza
On Jan 6, 4:13=A0pm, Wayne <waynet...@yahoo.com > wrote:
> http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=3D80881=A7ionid=3D351021701
>
> Nice one Israel. The old Zionist "purity of arms" in full display yet
> again. Clearly the most moral army in history.

Good ... Those females will reproduce new terrorists ... and those
kids are already brain dead and indoctrinated into jihad ...


 
Date: 06 Jan 2009 16:14:48
From: RussGeorgiev@aol.com
Subject: Re: Israel kills 215 kids, 98 women in Gaza
I'm a democrat and not a Jew, far from it. But, if Palestinians didn't
want to be attacked, they shouldn't have sent the their rockets over
to Israel. Now they want a cease fire? WHY? To do it again? It's like
the Muslim world. They don't denounce their terrorists, so they
deserve what they get. If they didn't expect this, they're all crazy.
If they're not terrorists, stop those who are. If someone was bombing
you you everyday, what would you do? It's obvoius the Arabs will get
more simpathy, since they have far larger numbers.



On Jan 6, 1:13=EF=BF=BDpm, Wayne <waynet...@yahoo.com > wrote:
> http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=3D80881=EF=BF=BDionid=3D351021701
>
> Nice one Israel. The old Zionist "purity of arms" in full display yet
> again. Clearly the most moral army in history.



  
Date: 07 Jan 2009 09:57:57
From: Iceberg
Subject: Re: Israel kills 215 kids, 98 women in Gaza
This is exactly my point of view, it's common sense to me, which the Hamas
idiots don't seem to have any of. Saying that I don't think Israel will be
able to continue bombing like they are for much longer though, the
political/media pressure will be too much.

<RussGeorgiev@aol.com > wrote in message
news:a3dc3a66-648a-4163-98ce-72e771b1d1f6@r36g2000prf.googlegroups.com...
I'm a democrat and not a Jew, far from it. But, if Palestinians didn't
want to be attacked, they shouldn't have sent the their rockets over
to Israel. Now they want a cease fire? WHY? To do it again? It's like
the Muslim world. They don't denounce their terrorists, so they
deserve what they get. If they didn't expect this, they're all crazy.
If they're not terrorists, stop those who are. If someone was bombing
you you everyday, what would you do? It's obvoius the Arabs will get
more simpathy, since they have far larger numbers.



On Jan 6, 1:13?pm, Wayne <waynet...@yahoo.com > wrote:
> http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=80881?ionid=351021701
>
> Nice one Israel. The old Zionist "purity of arms" in full display yet
> again. Clearly the most moral army in history.




 
Date: 06 Jan 2009 15:56:59
From: joeturn
Subject: Re: Israel kills 215 kids, 98 women in Gaza
How could this be did Casey Anthony get out again??


 
Date: 06 Jan 2009 16:55:29
From: Neverchop
Subject: Re: Israel kills 215 kids, 98 women in Gaza

"Wayne" <waynetv50@yahoo.com > wrote in message
news:f1d0ebfc-8c38-43ad-ba11-a7ff1ed36eb8@v31g2000vbb.googlegroups.com...
> http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=80881§ionid=351021701
>
> Nice one Israel. The old Zionist "purity of arms" in full display yet
> again. Clearly the most moral army in history.


So you're saying that it's wrong to slaughter both your current day enemies,
your future enemies and their baby factories? Hell, I haven't had this much
fun since we fire bombed Dresden. Wait, remind me, which came first -
firebombing Dresden or nuking Japan? Either way - its really got to suck to
be an enemy of the USA or its allies. This is truly a wonderful country.
Unless you a nazi punk or a muslim terrorist. Then its bad. Really , really
bad. BOO.






 
Date: 06 Jan 2009 14:22:51
From: andrew.reys@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Israel kills 215 kids, 98 women in Gaza
On Jan 6, 2:12 pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org > wrote:
> Wayne wrote:
> >http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=80881§ionid=351021701
>
> > Nice one Israel. The old Zionist "purity of arms" in full display yet
> > again. Clearly the most moral army in history.
>
> That's what you get from religious folks

More accurate this way. ;-)


 
Date: 07 Jan 2009 00:12:38
From: TT
Subject: Re: Israel kills 215 kids, 98 women in Gaza
Wayne wrote:
> http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=80881§ionid=351021701
>
> Nice one Israel. The old Zionist "purity of arms" in full display yet
> again. Clearly the most moral army in history.

That's what you get from religious folks who claim themselves the chosen
people.

--
"Now I have so many dreams to chase - the French Open, an Olympic
singles gold medal in London in 2012, the Davis Cup for Switzerland"


  
Date: 06 Jan 2009 18:45:41
From: Irish Mike
Subject: Re: Israel kills 215 kids, 98 women in Gaza

"TT" <gold@Olympics.org > wrote in message
news:pHQ8l.115135$_03.114382@reader1.news.saunalahti.fi...
> Wayne wrote:
>> http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=80881§ionid=351021701
>>
>> Nice one Israel. The old Zionist "purity of arms" in full display yet
>> again. Clearly the most moral army in history.
>
> That's what you get from religious folks who claim themselves the chosen
> people.

More accurately bucko, that's what you get when a bunch of muslim terrorists
set up their rocket launchers in the middle of civilian neighborhoods. It's
always amusing to listen to the "logic" of the lunatic liberal left. They
have no problem with Hamas using Palestinian women and kids as human
shields. They have no problem with Hamas firing thousands of rockets in to
Israel. But when Israel finally retaliates and some of the Hamas human
shields get killed as collateral damage, they are suddendly outraged and
blame the Israelis. Israel pulled out of Gaza, gave it to the Palestineans
and built a wall to keep the Palestineans from sending suicide bombers in to
Israel. The Palestineans could have lived in peace in Gaza. But Hamas
doesn't want peace because they need a war with Israel to justify their
fanatic existence. So they fired thousands of rockets in to Israeli
neighborhoods. Hamas wanted this war.

Irish Mike




   
Date: 06 Jan 2009 19:47:26
From: Joe Long
Subject: Re: Israel kills 215 kids, 98 women in Gaza
Irish Mike wrote:

> More accurately bucko, that's what you get when a bunch of muslim terrorists
> set up their rocket launchers in the middle of civilian neighborhoods. It's
> always amusing to listen to the "logic" of the lunatic liberal left. They
> have no problem with Hamas using Palestinian women and kids as human
> shields. They have no problem with Hamas firing thousands of rockets in to
> Israel. But when Israel finally retaliates and some of the Hamas human
> shields get killed as collateral damage, they are suddendly outraged and
> blame the Israelis. Israel pulled out of Gaza, gave it to the Palestineans
> and built a wall to keep the Palestineans from sending suicide bombers in to
> Israel. The Palestineans could have lived in peace in Gaza. But Hamas
> doesn't want peace because they need a war with Israel to justify their
> fanatic existence. So they fired thousands of rockets in to Israeli
> neighborhoods. Hamas wanted this war.

Mike, I find a lot of your posts to be over the top, but this one sums
it up very well.

It's such a shame. Gaza is desparately poor, yet they have this nice
strip of beachfront on the Mediterranean. If they just stopped
attacking and provoking Israel, they could attract investors to build a
tourist infrastructure that could dramatically raise their standard of
living. Instead they perpetuate the cycle of hate, revenge, killing,
and war.

And then when war comes much of the knee-jerk Left blames Israel, right
on cue.


--
Joe Long aka ChipRider
Somewhere on the Range


    
Date: 07 Jan 2009 09:55:08
From: Iceberg
Subject: Re: Israel kills 215 kids, 98 women in Gaza
"Joe Long" <nospam@spam.com > wrote in message
news:qdudnU7y6vFdivnUnZ2dnUVZ_trinZ2d@giganews.com...
> Irish Mike wrote:
>
>> More accurately bucko, that's what you get when a bunch of muslim
>> terrorists
>> set up their rocket launchers in the middle of civilian neighborhoods.
>> It's
>> always amusing to listen to the "logic" of the lunatic liberal left.
>> They
>> have no problem with Hamas using Palestinian women and kids as human
>> shields. They have no problem with Hamas firing thousands of rockets in
>> to
>> Israel. But when Israel finally retaliates and some of the Hamas human
>> shields get killed as collateral damage, they are suddendly outraged and
>> blame the Israelis. Israel pulled out of Gaza, gave it to the
>> Palestineans
>> and built a wall to keep the Palestineans from sending suicide bombers in
>> to
>> Israel. The Palestineans could have lived in peace in Gaza. But Hamas
>> doesn't want peace because they need a war with Israel to justify their
>> fanatic existence. So they fired thousands of rockets in to Israeli
>> neighborhoods. Hamas wanted this war.
>
> Mike, I find a lot of your posts to be over the top, but this one sums
> it up very well.
>
> It's such a shame. Gaza is desparately poor, yet they have this nice
> strip of beachfront on the Mediterranean. If they just stopped
> attacking and provoking Israel, they could attract investors to build a
> tourist infrastructure that could dramatically raise their standard of
> living. Instead they perpetuate the cycle of hate, revenge, killing,
> and war.
>
> And then when war comes much of the knee-jerk Left blames Israel, right
> on cue.

I keep hearing how desperately poor they are yet they can afford an endless
suppply of rockets.




     
Date: 07 Jan 2009 06:05:54
From: da pickle
Subject: Re: Israel kills 215 kids, 98 women in Gaza
"Iceberg"

> I keep hearing how desperately poor they are yet they can afford an
> endless suppply of rockets.

They get those for free. They have coupons.




 
Date: 06 Jan 2009 13:15:14
From: Calimero
Subject: Re: Israel kills 215 kids, 98 women in Gaza
On Jan 6, 10:13=A0pm, Wayne <waynet...@yahoo.com > wrote:
> http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=3D80881§ionid=3D351021701

LOL!
Iran!!!!

> Nice one Israel. The old Zionist "purity of arms" in full display yet
> again. Clearly the most moral army in history.


Despair and die, Nazi scum ...

Max