tennis-forum.net
Promoting tennis discussion.

Main
Date: 02 Feb 2009 04:12:15
From: grif
Subject: "I've seen this room and I've walked this floor..."

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=QreOisZ-HEM




 
Date: 02 Feb 2009 05:03:26
From: Stapler
Subject: Re: "I've seen this room and I've walked this floor..."
"grif" <griffin_230@hotmail.com > wrote in message
news:ZO2dnXqxJdsw7xvUnZ2dnUVZ8uidnZ2d@bt.com...
>
> http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=QreOisZ-HEM


Beautiful.



  
Date: 02 Feb 2009 14:49:09
From: TT
Subject: Re: "I've seen this room and I've walked this floor..."
Stapler wrote:
> "grif" <griffin_230@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:ZO2dnXqxJdsw7xvUnZ2dnUVZ8uidnZ2d@bt.com...
>>
>> http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=QreOisZ-HEM
>
>
> Beautiful.

You fucking faggots.

--
"Now I have so many dreams to chase - the French Open, an Olympic
singles gold medal in London in 2012, the Davis Cup for Switzerland"


   
Date: 02 Feb 2009 12:59:36
From: grif
Subject: Re: "I've seen this room and I've walked this floor..."

"TT" <gold@Olympics.org > wrote in message
news:cZBhl.127572$_03.77246@reader1.news.saunalahti.fi...
> Stapler wrote:
>> "grif" <griffin_230@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:ZO2dnXqxJdsw7xvUnZ2dnUVZ8uidnZ2d@bt.com...
>>>
>>> http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=QreOisZ-HEM
>>
>>
>> Beautiful.
>
> You fucking faggots.
>
> --
> "Now I have so many dreams to chase - the French Open, an Olympic
> singles gold medal in London in 2012, the Davis Cup for Switzerland"

The song was meant to express Fed's fall from grace, you dipshit. But I
guess you have something else on your mind you raging homo.



    
Date: 02 Feb 2009 15:05:39
From: TT
Subject: Re: "I've seen this room and I've walked this floor..."
grif wrote:
>
> "TT" <gold@Olympics.org> wrote in message
> news:cZBhl.127572$_03.77246@reader1.news.saunalahti.fi...
>> Stapler wrote:
>>> "grif" <griffin_230@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>> news:ZO2dnXqxJdsw7xvUnZ2dnUVZ8uidnZ2d@bt.com...
>>>>
>>>> http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=QreOisZ-HEM
>>>
>>>
>>> Beautiful.
>>
>> You fucking faggots.
>>
>> --
>> "Now I have so many dreams to chase - the French Open, an Olympic
>> singles gold medal in London in 2012, the Davis Cup for Switzerland"
>
> The song was meant to express Fed's fall from grace, you dipshit. But I
> guess you have something else on your mind you raging homo.

Those kind of clips are for 12 year old girls and faggots, no doubt
about it.

--
"Now I have so many dreams to chase - the French Open, an Olympic
singles gold medal in London in 2012, the Davis Cup for Switzerland"


     
Date: 02 Feb 2009 13:06:53
From: grif
Subject: Re: "I've seen this room and I've walked this floor..."

"TT" <gold@Olympics.org > wrote in message
news:GcChl.127581$_03.14904@reader1.news.saunalahti.fi...
> grif wrote:
>>
>> "TT" <gold@Olympics.org> wrote in message
>> news:cZBhl.127572$_03.77246@reader1.news.saunalahti.fi...
>>> Stapler wrote:
>>>> "grif" <griffin_230@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>>> news:ZO2dnXqxJdsw7xvUnZ2dnUVZ8uidnZ2d@bt.com...
>>>>>
>>>>> http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=QreOisZ-HEM
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Beautiful.
>>>
>>> You fucking faggots.
>>>
>>> --
>>> "Now I have so many dreams to chase - the French Open, an Olympic
>>> singles gold medal in London in 2012, the Davis Cup for Switzerland"
>>
>> The song was meant to express Fed's fall from grace, you dipshit. But I
>> guess you have something else on your mind you raging homo.
>
> Those kind of clips are for 12 year old girls and faggots, no doubt about
> it.
>
> --
> "Now I have so many dreams to chase - the French Open, an Olympic
> singles gold medal in London in 2012, the Davis Cup for Switzerland"

You should know, Sparta-boy.