tennis-forum.net
Promoting tennis discussion.

Main
Date: 03 Feb 2009 01:45:17
From: Sakari Lund
Subject: Just to make it clear

Do I understand it correctly that the dominant view in rst is that
Federer made a conscious decision to start crying to steal to
limelight from Nadal and spoil his celebrations?

Because it seems to me that is the dominat view. And that seems
bizarre.




 
Date: 02 Feb 2009 17:51:11
From: ru2b12
Subject: Re: Just to make it clear
On Feb 2, 6:45=A0pm, Sakari Lund <sakari.l...@welho.com > wrote:
> Do I understand it correctly that the dominant view in rst is that
> Federer made a conscious decision to start crying to steal to
> limelight from Nadal and spoil his celebrations?
>
> Because it seems to me that is the dominat view. And that seems
> bizarre.

I certainly don't believe it was intentional.
The whole thing puts me in mind of a kid about to throw temper
tantrum
because couldn't get his way. Hope he gets whatever's bothering him
worked out
so he can get back to playing his best tennis.


 
Date: 03 Feb 2009 00:28:14
From: Dr. GroundAxe
Subject: Re: Just to make it clear
"Sakari Lund" <sakari.lund@welho.com > wrote in message
news:l51fo4pnqva5fostuibqdlhtfpcaeeuh91@4ax.com...
>
> Do I understand it correctly that the dominant view in rst is that
> Federer made a conscious decision to start crying to steal to
> limelight from Nadal and spoil his celebrations?
>
> Because it seems to me that is the dominat view. And that seems
> bizarre.



Where has such a view been posted?



  
Date: 03 Feb 2009 02:18:30
From: *skriptis
Subject: Re: Just to make it clear

"Dr. GroundAxe" <groundaxe@hotmail.co.uk > wrote in message
news:ycMhl.29512$Sp5.9282@text.news.virginmedia.com...
> "Sakari Lund" <sakari.lund@welho.com> wrote in message
> news:l51fo4pnqva5fostuibqdlhtfpcaeeuh91@4ax.com...
>>
>> Do I understand it correctly that the dominant view in rst is that
>> Federer made a conscious decision to start crying to steal to
>> limelight from Nadal and spoil his celebrations?
>>
>> Because it seems to me that is the dominat view. And that seems
>> bizarre.
>
>
>
> Where has such a view been posted?


Nowhere. Not a single post.
But hey, he just like to troll and complain "rst is a nuthouse".




 
Date: 03 Feb 2009 00:47:44
From: *skriptis
Subject: Re: Just to make it clear

"Sakari Lund" <sakari.lund@welho.com > wrote in message
news:l51fo4pnqva5fostuibqdlhtfpcaeeuh91@4ax.com...
>
> Do I understand it correctly that the dominant view in rst is that
> Federer made a conscious decision to start crying to steal to
> limelight from Nadal and spoil his celebrations?
>
> Because it seems to me that is the dominat view. And that seems
> bizarre.


You're one of the worst trolls here.




  
Date: 02 Feb 2009 17:06:56
From: RahimAsif
Subject: Re: Just to make it clear
On Feb 2, 5:47=A0pm, "*skriptis" <skrip...@post.t-com.hr > wrote:
> "Sakari Lund" <sakari.l...@welho.com> wrote in message
>
> news:l51fo4pnqva5fostuibqdlhtfpcaeeuh91@4ax.com...
>
>
>
> > Do I understand it correctly that the dominant view in rst is that
> > Federer made a conscious decision to start crying to steal to
> > limelight from Nadal and spoil his celebrations?
>
> > Because it seems to me that is the dominat view. And that seems
> > bizarre.
>
> You're one of the worst trolls here.

???? Dude you got the wrong poster...


  
Date: 03 Feb 2009 00:28:05
From: jdeluise
Subject: Re: Just to make it clear

On 2-Feb-2009, "*skriptis" <skriptis@post.t-com.hr > wrote:

> "Sakari Lund" <sakari.lund@welho.com> wrote in message
> news:l51fo4pnqva5fostuibqdlhtfpcaeeuh91@4ax.com...
> >
> > Do I understand it correctly that the dominant view in rst is that
> > Federer made a conscious decision to start crying to steal to
> > limelight from Nadal and spoil his celebrations?
> >
> > Because it seems to me that is the dominat view. And that seems
> > bizarre.
>
>
> You're one of the worst trolls here.

When you say that do you mean that he is one of the worst at trolling here?
If so I would agree with that since he's not a troll. :)


  
Date: 03 Feb 2009 01:24:50
From: Aimless
Subject: Re: Just to make it clear
He's one of the few normal persons here.


   
Date: 03 Feb 2009 02:29:46
From: Sakari Lund
Subject: Re: Just to make it clear
On Tue, 3 Feb 2009 01:24:50 +0100, "Aimless"
<creepingcuriously9983@hotmail.com > wrote:

>He's one of the few normal persons here.

In any case I made a serious question. People say "that was bad
behaviour", "he shouldn't have done that" etc.


    
Date: 03 Feb 2009 00:50:04
From: jdeluise
Subject: Re: Just to make it clear

On 2-Feb-2009, Sakari Lund <sakari.lund@welho.com > wrote:

> On Tue, 3 Feb 2009 01:24:50 +0100, "Aimless"
> <creepingcuriously9983@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >He's one of the few normal persons here.
>
> In any case I made a serious question. People say "that was bad
> behaviour", "he shouldn't have done that" etc.

Well I'm sure he couldn't help it. My feeling is that there is some balance
missing in his life as he should be able to see how close the match was and
also how many titles and matches he has taken from others to put the loss in
perspective. That being said, the mind doesn't always work rationally and
tears can be hard to control once they start.


     
Date: 03 Feb 2009 04:14:50
From: TT
Subject: Re: Just to make it clear
jdeluise wrote:
> On 2-Feb-2009, Sakari Lund <sakari.lund@welho.com> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 3 Feb 2009 01:24:50 +0100, "Aimless"
>> <creepingcuriously9983@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> He's one of the few normal persons here.
>> In any case I made a serious question. People say "that was bad
>> behaviour", "he shouldn't have done that" etc.
>
> Well I'm sure he couldn't help it. My feeling is that there is some balance
> missing in his life as he should be able to see how close the match was and
> also how many titles and matches he has taken from others to put the loss in
> perspective. That being said, the mind doesn't always work rationally and
> tears can be hard to control once they start.

And still he was able to utter "thank you". Should have stopped at that,
stepped aside and not let audience applaud his crying for ages. But no,
it was all about him thanking his crowd.

Having said that I hope Rafa will make him cry many times in the future. ;)