tennis-forum.net
Promoting tennis discussion.

Main
Date: 30 Jan 2009 10:58:50
From: Dave Hazelwood
Subject: Ladies and Gentlemen please CALM down !!!

well that set went pretty much according to the plan

nice acting from both players. no ?

now for act III ...




 
Date: 30 Jan 2009 03:00:31
From:
Subject: Re: Ladies and Gentlemen please CALM down !!!
On Jan 30, 4:58=A0am, Dave Hazelwood <the_big_kah...@mailcity.com >
wrote:
> well that set went pretty much according to the plan
>
> nice acting from both players. no ?
>
> now for act III ...

you need to calm down and start respecting tennis player others than
Federer for a change.


  
Date: 30 Jan 2009 19:42:04
From: amy
Subject: Re: Ladies and Gentlemen please CALM down !!!
On Jan 30, 3:39=A0pm, Raja <zepflo...@gmail.com > wrote:
> On Jan 30, 3:28=A0pm, Quincy <ab...@email.de> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > On Jan 30, 12:21=A0pm, zepflo...@yahoo.com wrote:
>
> > > On Jan 30, 5:13=A0am, Quincy <ab...@email.de> wrote:
>
> > > > On Jan 30, 12:08=A0pm, zepflo...@yahoo.com wrote:
>
> > > > > > 1) I don't know a rock band names "Yes"
>
> > > > > You lie.
>
> > > > It's true. I coultn't even name another song by Pink Floyd other th=
an
> > > > "The Wall".
>
> > > > > > 2) I don't say Lendl dominated 1989!
>
> > > > > Thats because you are jackass German biased to Becker and retarde=
dly
> > > > > hates Steffi.
>
> > > > I don't hate Steffi. It's her father.
>
> > > > > > 3) I don't jerk off on pics like this:http://www.prostituteblog=
.com/archives/gay-anal-fisting.jpg
>
> > > > > Remove the don't and we all agree
>
> > > > You prefer that, Raja?http://www.gay-resources-online.com/images/ti=
m/bb-ku/ku108.jpg
>
> > > Idiot, if you remove the dont, that I becomes an You. Think for once!
>
> > Please be sincere, Raja. How many times have you feasted other stud's
> > cum out of the hole of one stud?- Hide quoted text -
>
> > - Show quoted text -
>
> Shut up faggot with your weirdo fantasies.- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

pot calling the kettle


  
Date: 30 Jan 2009 13:39:17
From: Raja
Subject: Re: Ladies and Gentlemen please CALM down !!!
On Jan 30, 3:28=A0pm, Quincy <ab...@email.de > wrote:
> On Jan 30, 12:21=A0pm, zepflo...@yahoo.com wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > On Jan 30, 5:13=A0am, Quincy <ab...@email.de> wrote:
>
> > > On Jan 30, 12:08=A0pm, zepflo...@yahoo.com wrote:
>
> > > > > 1) I don't know a rock band names "Yes"
>
> > > > You lie.
>
> > > It's true. I coultn't even name another song by Pink Floyd other than
> > > "The Wall".
>
> > > > > 2) I don't say Lendl dominated 1989!
>
> > > > Thats because you are jackass German biased to Becker and retardedl=
y
> > > > hates Steffi.
>
> > > I don't hate Steffi. It's her father.
>
> > > > > 3) I don't jerk off on pics like this:http://www.prostituteblog.c=
om/archives/gay-anal-fisting.jpg
>
> > > > Remove the don't and we all agree
>
> > > You prefer that, Raja?http://www.gay-resources-online.com/images/tim/=
bb-ku/ku108.jpg
>
> > Idiot, if you remove the dont, that I becomes an You. Think for once!
>
> Please be sincere, Raja. How many times have you feasted other stud's
> cum out of the hole of one stud?- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

Shut up faggot with your weirdo fantasies.


  
Date: 30 Jan 2009 13:28:09
From: Quincy
Subject: Re: Ladies and Gentlemen please CALM down !!!
On Jan 30, 12:21=A0pm, zepflo...@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Jan 30, 5:13=A0am, Quincy <ab...@email.de> wrote:
>
>
>
> > On Jan 30, 12:08=A0pm, zepflo...@yahoo.com wrote:
>
> > > > 1) I don't know a rock band names "Yes"
>
> > > You lie.
>
> > It's true. I coultn't even name another song by Pink Floyd other than
> > "The Wall".
>
> > > > 2) I don't say Lendl dominated 1989!
>
> > > Thats because you are jackass German biased to Becker and retardedly
> > > hates Steffi.
>
> > I don't hate Steffi. It's her father.
>
> > > > 3) I don't jerk off on pics like this:http://www.prostituteblog.com=
/archives/gay-anal-fisting.jpg
>
> > > Remove the don't and we all agree
>
> > You prefer that, Raja?http://www.gay-resources-online.com/images/tim/bb=
-ku/ku108.jpg
>
> Idiot, if you remove the dont, that I becomes an You. Think for once!

Please be sincere, Raja. How many times have you feasted other stud's
cum out of the hole of one stud?


  
Date: 30 Jan 2009 03:21:26
From:
Subject: Re: Ladies and Gentlemen please CALM down !!!
On Jan 30, 5:13=A0am, Quincy <ab...@email.de > wrote:
> On Jan 30, 12:08=A0pm, zepflo...@yahoo.com wrote:
>
> > > 1) I don't know a rock band names "Yes"
>
> > You lie.
>
> It's true. I coultn't even name another song by Pink Floyd other than
> "The Wall".
>
> > > 2) I don't say Lendl dominated 1989!
>
> > Thats because you are jackass German biased to Becker and retardedly
> > hates Steffi.
>
> I don't hate Steffi. It's her father.
>
> > > 3) I don't jerk off on pics like this:http://www.prostituteblog.com/a=
rchives/gay-anal-fisting.jpg
>
> > Remove the don't and we all agree
>
> You prefer that, Raja?http://www.gay-resources-online.com/images/tim/bb-k=
u/ku108.jpg

Idiot, if you remove the dont, that I becomes an You. Think for once!


  
Date: 30 Jan 2009 03:13:45
From: Quincy
Subject: Re: Ladies and Gentlemen please CALM down !!!
On Jan 30, 12:08=A0pm, zepflo...@yahoo.com wrote:

> > 1) I don't know a rock band names "Yes"
>
> You lie.

It's true. I coultn't even name another song by Pink Floyd other than
"The Wall".

> > 2) I don't say Lendl dominated 1989!
>
> Thats because you are jackass German biased to Becker and retardedly
> hates Steffi.

I don't hate Steffi. It's her father.

> > 3) I don't jerk off on pics like this:http://www.prostituteblog.com/arc=
hives/gay-anal-fisting.jpg
>
> Remove the don't and we all agree

You prefer that, Raja?
http://www.gay-resources-online.com/images/tim/bb-ku/ku108.jpg



  
Date: 30 Jan 2009 03:10:16
From:
Subject: Re: Ladies and Gentlemen please CALM down !!!
On Jan 30, 5:07=A0am, Dave Hazelwood <the_big_kah...@mailcity.com >
wrote:
> On Fri, 30 Jan 2009 03:00:31 -0800 (PST), zepflo...@yahoo.com wrote:
> >On Jan 30, 4:58=A0am, Dave Hazelwood <the_big_kah...@mailcity.com>
> >wrote:
> >> well that set went pretty much according to the plan
>
> >> nice acting from both players. no ?
>
> >> now for act III ...
>
> >you need to calm down and start respecting tennis player others than
> >Federer for a change.
>
> sorry i don't respect CHEATS !
>
> he has already been warned for coaching !

Then why are you calling Verdasco a match fixer?



   
Date: 30 Jan 2009 11:14:40
From: Dave Hazelwood
Subject: Re: Ladies and Gentlemen please CALM down !!!
On Fri, 30 Jan 2009 03:10:16 -0800 (PST), zepfloyes@yahoo.com wrote:

>On Jan 30, 5:07 am, Dave Hazelwood <the_big_kah...@mailcity.com>
>wrote:
>> On Fri, 30 Jan 2009 03:00:31 -0800 (PST), zepflo...@yahoo.com wrote:
>> >On Jan 30, 4:58 am, Dave Hazelwood <the_big_kah...@mailcity.com>
>> >wrote:
>> >> well that set went pretty much according to the plan
>>
>> >> nice acting from both players. no ?
>>
>> >> now for act III ...
>>
>> >you need to calm down and start respecting tennis player others than
>> >Federer for a change.
>>
>> sorry i don't respect CHEATS !
>>
>> he has already been warned for coaching !
>
>Then why are you calling Verdasco a match fixer?

Nadal needs all the help he can get ! Match fixing is not enough for
him. He is an obsessive compulsive cheater !


  
Date: 30 Jan 2009 03:09:29
From: Quincy
Subject: Re: Ladies and Gentlemen please CALM down !!!
On Jan 30, 12:07=A0pm, Dave Hazelwood <the_big_kah...@mailcity.com >
wrote:
> On Fri, 30 Jan 2009 03:00:31 -0800 (PST), zepflo...@yahoo.com wrote:
> >On Jan 30, 4:58=A0am, Dave Hazelwood <the_big_kah...@mailcity.com>
> >wrote:
> >> well that set went pretty much according to the plan
>
> >> nice acting from both players. no ?
>
> >> now for act III ...
>
> >you need to calm down and start respecting tennis player others than
> >Federer for a change.
>
> sorry i don't respect CHEATS !
>
> he has already been warned for coaching !

uncle toni can't control himself. latino.


  
Date: 30 Jan 2009 03:08:59
From:
Subject: Re: Ladies and Gentlemen please CALM down !!!
On Jan 30, 5:06=A0am, Quincy <ab...@email.de > wrote:
> On Jan 30, 12:01=A0pm, "Stapler" <d...@d.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > <zepflo...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
> >news:c7aaba16-6117-453f-8502-2843fc358c24@o40g2000yqb.googlegroups.com..=
.
> > On Jan 30, 4:58 am, Dave Hazelwood <the_big_kah...@mailcity.com>
> > wrote:
>
> > > well that set went pretty much according to the plan
>
> > > nice acting from both players. no ?
>
> > > now for act III ...
> > >>>you need to calm down and start respecting tennis player others than
>
> > Federer for a change.<<<
>
> > Fuck off Raja. What is it with posting under 2 different nicks?
>
> No, I am not Raja.
>
> 1) I don't know a rock band names "Yes"

You lie.

> 2) I don't say Lendl dominated 1989!


Thats because you are jackass German biased to Becker and retardedly
hates Steffi.

> 3) I don't jerk off on pics like this:http://www.prostituteblog.com/archi=
ves/gay-anal-fisting.jpg

Remove the don't and we all agree



  
Date: 30 Jan 2009 11:07:30
From: Dave Hazelwood
Subject: Re: Ladies and Gentlemen please CALM down !!!
On Fri, 30 Jan 2009 03:00:31 -0800 (PST), zepfloyes@yahoo.com wrote:

>On Jan 30, 4:58 am, Dave Hazelwood <the_big_kah...@mailcity.com>
>wrote:
>> well that set went pretty much according to the plan
>>
>> nice acting from both players. no ?
>>
>> now for act III ...
>
>you need to calm down and start respecting tennis player others than
>Federer for a change.


sorry i don't respect CHEATS !

he has already been warned for coaching !


   
Date: 30 Jan 2009 22:18:46
From: Whisper
Subject: Re: Ladies and Gentlemen please CALM down !!!
Dave Hazelwood wrote:
> On Fri, 30 Jan 2009 03:00:31 -0800 (PST), zepfloyes@yahoo.com wrote:
>
>> On Jan 30, 4:58 am, Dave Hazelwood <the_big_kah...@mailcity.com>
>> wrote:
>>> well that set went pretty much according to the plan
>>>
>>> nice acting from both players. no ?
>>>
>>> now for act III ...
>> you need to calm down and start respecting tennis player others than
>> Federer for a change.
>
>
> sorry i don't respect CHEATS !
>
> he has already been warned for coaching !


Why should you care - isn't it scripted anyway?



  
Date: 30 Jan 2009 03:06:12
From: Quincy
Subject: Re: Ladies and Gentlemen please CALM down !!!
On Jan 30, 12:01=A0pm, "Stapler" <d...@d.com > wrote:
> <zepflo...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
> news:c7aaba16-6117-453f-8502-2843fc358c24@o40g2000yqb.googlegroups.com...
> On Jan 30, 4:58 am, Dave Hazelwood <the_big_kah...@mailcity.com>
> wrote:
>
> > well that set went pretty much according to the plan
>
> > nice acting from both players. no ?
>
> > now for act III ...
> >>>you need to calm down and start respecting tennis player others than
>
> Federer for a change.<<<
>
> Fuck off Raja. What is it with posting under 2 different nicks?

No, I am not Raja.

1) I don't know a rock band names "Yes"
2) I don't say Lendl dominated 1989!
3) I don't jerk off on pics like this:
http://www.prostituteblog.com/archives/gay-anal-fisting.jpg


  
Date: 30 Jan 2009 03:02:41
From: ghell666
Subject: Re: Ladies and Gentlemen please CALM down !!!
On 30 Jan, 11:01, "Stapler" <d...@d.com > wrote:
> <zepflo...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
> news:c7aaba16-6117-453f-8502-2843fc358c24@o40g2000yqb.googlegroups.com...
> On Jan 30, 4:58 am, Dave Hazelwood <the_big_kah...@mailcity.com>
> wrote:
>
> > well that set went pretty much according to the plan
>
> > nice acting from both players. no ?
>
> > now for act III ...
> >>>you need to calm down and start respecting tennis player others than
>
> Federer for a change.<<<
>
> Fuck off Raja. What is it with posting under 2 different nicks?

2nd Warning Mr Peckerhead :)


  
Date: 30 Jan 2009 11:01:46
From: Stapler
Subject: Re: Ladies and Gentlemen please CALM down !!!
<zepfloyes@yahoo.com > wrote in message
news:c7aaba16-6117-453f-8502-2843fc358c24@o40g2000yqb.googlegroups.com...
On Jan 30, 4:58 am, Dave Hazelwood <the_big_kah...@mailcity.com >
wrote:
> well that set went pretty much according to the plan
>
> nice acting from both players. no ?
>
> now for act III ...

>>>you need to calm down and start respecting tennis player others than
Federer for a change.<<<


Fuck off Raja. What is it with posting under 2 different nicks?