tennis-forum.net
Promoting tennis discussion.

Main
Date: 27 Jan 2009 03:08:48
From: Professor X
Subject: Loser Murray Closing on Quitter Djokovic...
After AO Murray will be up to about 7500 from 7200 Djoker down to 9000
from 10500





 
Date: 27 Jan 2009 03:44:06
From: Carey
Subject: Re: Loser Murray Closing on Quitter Djokovic...


TT wrote:


>
> Ogre will destroy fedfag rather.

Just so you won't say Nadal isn't getting his due-
Yes, Rafa is playing *extremely well*. Federer is
up-and-down. Can we wait and see if both make
the Final before deciding on a result? That is,
after all, why they play the matches...





 
Date: 27 Jan 2009 22:27:43
From: Edward McArdle
Subject: Re: Loser Murray Closing on Quitter Djokovic...
In article
<ed6baa8d-5044-430a-a12b-9bd2492ea797@v39g2000pro.googlegroups.com >,
Professor X <suebokaian@hotmail.com > wrote:

>After AO Murray will be up to about 7500 from 7200 Djoker down to 9000
>from 10500

I saw the first set of the Murray match. It was bloody good tennis.

--
Edward McArdle


 
Date: 27 Jan 2009 03:12:51
From: Professor X
Subject: Re: Loser Murray Closing on Quitter Djokovic...
On Jan 27, 11:11=A0am, Dave Hazelwood <the_big_kah...@mailcity.com >
wrote:
> On Tue, 27 Jan 2009 03:08:48 -0800 (PST), Professor X
>
> <sueboka...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >After AO Murray will be up to about 7500 from 7200 Djoker down to 9000
> >from 10500
>
> Hey look at Nadal. Now That's UGLY !
>
> Ask Gio !!!

yes our darling fed will destroy the ogre if he makes the final.


  
Date: 27 Jan 2009 13:18:13
From: TT
Subject: Re: Loser Murray Closing on Quitter Djokovic...
Professor X wrote:
> On Jan 27, 11:11 am, Dave Hazelwood <the_big_kah...@mailcity.com>
> wrote:
>> On Tue, 27 Jan 2009 03:08:48 -0800 (PST), Professor X
>>
>> <sueboka...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>> After AO Murray will be up to about 7500 from 7200 Djoker down to 9000
>> >from 10500
>>
>> Hey look at Nadal. Now That's UGLY !
>>
>> Ask Gio !!!
>
> yes our darling fed will destroy the ogre if he makes the final.

Ogre will destroy fedfag rather.

--
"Now I have so many dreams to chase - the French Open, an Olympic
singles gold medal in London in 2012, the Davis Cup for Switzerland"


   
Date: 27 Jan 2009 11:24:08
From: Dave Hazelwood
Subject: Re: Loser Murray Closing on Quitter Djokovic...
On Tue, 27 Jan 2009 13:18:13 +0200, TT <gold@Olympics.org > wrote:

>Professor X wrote:
>> On Jan 27, 11:11 am, Dave Hazelwood <the_big_kah...@mailcity.com>
>> wrote:
>>> On Tue, 27 Jan 2009 03:08:48 -0800 (PST), Professor X
>>>
>>> <sueboka...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>>> After AO Murray will be up to about 7500 from 7200 Djoker down to 9000
>>> >from 10500
>>>
>>> Hey look at Nadal. Now That's UGLY !
>>>
>>> Ask Gio !!!
>>
>> yes our darling fed will destroy the ogre if he makes the final.
>
>Ogre will destroy fedfag rather.


Ogre won't be showing up.

Two down one to go.


    
Date: 27 Jan 2009 13:47:07
From: TT
Subject: Re: Loser Murray Closing on Quitter Djokovic...
Dave Hazelwood wrote:
> On Tue, 27 Jan 2009 13:18:13 +0200, TT <gold@Olympics.org> wrote:
>
>> Professor X wrote:
>>> On Jan 27, 11:11 am, Dave Hazelwood <the_big_kah...@mailcity.com>
>>> wrote:
>>>> On Tue, 27 Jan 2009 03:08:48 -0800 (PST), Professor X
>>>>
>>>> <sueboka...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>>>> After AO Murray will be up to about 7500 from 7200 Djoker down to 9000
>>>> >from 10500
>>>>
>>>> Hey look at Nadal. Now That's UGLY !
>>>>
>>>> Ask Gio !!!
>>> yes our darling fed will destroy the ogre if he makes the final.
>> Ogre will destroy fedfag rather.
>
>
> Ogre won't be showing up.
>
> Two down one to go.

Only Tsonga can stop Nadal.

--
"Now I have so many dreams to chase - the French Open, an Olympic
singles gold medal in London in 2012, the Davis Cup for Switzerland"


     
Date: 27 Jan 2009 11:53:08
From: Dave Hazelwood
Subject: Re: Loser Murray Closing on Quitter Djokovic...
On Tue, 27 Jan 2009 13:47:07 +0200, TT <gold@Olympics.org > wrote:

>Dave Hazelwood wrote:
>> On Tue, 27 Jan 2009 13:18:13 +0200, TT <gold@Olympics.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Professor X wrote:
>>>> On Jan 27, 11:11 am, Dave Hazelwood <the_big_kah...@mailcity.com>
>>>> wrote:
>>>>> On Tue, 27 Jan 2009 03:08:48 -0800 (PST), Professor X
>>>>>
>>>>> <sueboka...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>> After AO Murray will be up to about 7500 from 7200 Djoker down to 9000
>>>>> >from 10500
>>>>>
>>>>> Hey look at Nadal. Now That's UGLY !
>>>>>
>>>>> Ask Gio !!!
>>>> yes our darling fed will destroy the ogre if he makes the final.
>>> Ogre will destroy fedfag rather.
>>
>>
>> Ogre won't be showing up.
>>
>> Two down one to go.
>
>Only Tsonga can stop Nadal.


So can simon or weaken him well for the Tsonga kill.


 
Date: 27 Jan 2009 11:11:40
From: Dave Hazelwood
Subject: Re: Loser Murray Closing on Quitter Djokovic...
On Tue, 27 Jan 2009 03:08:48 -0800 (PST), Professor X
<suebokaian@hotmail.com > wrote:

>After AO Murray will be up to about 7500 from 7200 Djoker down to 9000
>from 10500


Hey look at Nadal. Now That's UGLY !

Ask Gio !!!