tennis-forum.net
Promoting tennis discussion.

Main
Date: 03 Jan 2009 08:35:41
From:
Subject: Murray is the favorite to win the Australian Open
Obviously.




 
Date: 03 Jan 2009 14:02:00
From: Giovanna
Subject: Re: Murray is the favorite to win the Australian Open
Roger will win it~~


 
Date: 03 Jan 2009 12:17:28
From: Patrick Kehoe
Subject: Re: Murray is the favorite to win the Australian Open
On Jan 3, 9:28=A0am, Fan <Turnagain...@hotmail.com > wrote:
> On Jan 3, 5:35=A0pm, Aranci...@selin.com wrote:
>
> > Obviously.
>
> Would not be surprised...

++ Between Murray, Fed, Nadal and Djokovic it will be difficult for
anyone else to break through... pick a combination of those players
and do the hypothetical match ups and it just looks almost air-
tight... THEN ONE ONLY NEED REMEMBER Tsonga hitting every line and
corner with one rife shot after another in January 2008...

P


 
Date: 03 Jan 2009 09:28:23
From: Fan
Subject: Re: Murray is the favorite to win the Australian Open
On Jan 3, 5:35=A0pm, Aranci...@selin.com wrote:
> Obviously.

Would not be surprised...


 
Date: 03 Jan 2009 08:58:19
From:
Subject: Re: Murray is the favorite to win the Australian Open
On Jan 3, 4:56=A0pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org > wrote:
> gregor...@hotmail.com wrote:
> > On Jan 3, 4:39 pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
> >> Aranci...@selin.com wrote:
> >>> Obviously.
> >> That's for bettors to decide.
>
> >> If Djokovic wins Brisbane he could be the favourite. Rather tough
> >> draw...Gulbis in the first round, Mathieu second...
>
> > Nadal, Murray and Federer are all playing at a different event -
> > Djokovic winning Brisbane wouldn't make much difference to his AO
> > chances.
>
> So fucking what. Learn how to read.
>
> If Djokovic wins Brisbane with his draw he certainly has a chance to
> take AO again.

And if he loses Brisbane he won't have a chance to take the AO?

Here's a thought - he has a good chance to win the AO regardless of
what happens next week





  
Date: 03 Jan 2009 22:21:22
From: Sakari Lund
Subject: Re: Murray is the favorite to win the Australian Open
On Sat, 3 Jan 2009 08:58:19 -0800 (PST), gregorawe@hotmail.com wrote:

>On Jan 3, 4:56 pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
>> gregor...@hotmail.com wrote:
>> > On Jan 3, 4:39 pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
>> >> Aranci...@selin.com wrote:
>> >>> Obviously.
>> >> That's for bettors to decide.
>>
>> >> If Djokovic wins Brisbane he could be the favourite. Rather tough
>> >> draw...Gulbis in the first round, Mathieu second...
>>
>> > Nadal, Murray and Federer are all playing at a different event -
>> > Djokovic winning Brisbane wouldn't make much difference to his AO
>> > chances.
>>
>> So fucking what. Learn how to read.
>>
>> If Djokovic wins Brisbane with his draw he certainly has a chance to
>> take AO again.
>
>And if he loses Brisbane he won't have a chance to take the AO?
>
>Here's a thought - he has a good chance to win the AO regardless of
>what happens next week

You guys can get a war going on about absolutely anything these
days...



  
Date: 03 Jan 2009 19:05:38
From: TT
Subject: Re: Murray is the favorite to win the Australian Open
gregorawe@hotmail.com wrote:
> On Jan 3, 4:56 pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
>> gregor...@hotmail.com wrote:
>>> On Jan 3, 4:39 pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
>>>> Aranci...@selin.com wrote:
>>>>> Obviously.
>>>> That's for bettors to decide.
>>>> If Djokovic wins Brisbane he could be the favourite. Rather tough
>>>> draw...Gulbis in the first round, Mathieu second...
>>> Nadal, Murray and Federer are all playing at a different event -
>>> Djokovic winning Brisbane wouldn't make much difference to his AO
>>> chances.
>> So fucking what. Learn how to read.
>>
>> If Djokovic wins Brisbane with his draw he certainly has a chance to
>> take AO again.
>
> And if he loses Brisbane he won't have a chance to take the AO?
>
> Here's a thought - he has a good chance to win the AO regardless of
> what happens next week
>
>

Of course. But winning Brisbane would tell us that he is in form already.


--
"Now I have so many dreams to chase - the French Open, an Olympic
singles gold medal in London in 2012, the Davis Cup for Switzerland"


   
Date: 03 Jan 2009 18:18:12
From: *skriptis
Subject: Re: Murray is the favorite to win the Australian Open

"TT" <gold@Olympics.org > wrote in message
news:EVM7l.113343$_03.62808@reader1.news.saunalahti.fi...
> gregorawe@hotmail.com wrote:
>> On Jan 3, 4:56 pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
>>> gregor...@hotmail.com wrote:
>>>> On Jan 3, 4:39 pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
>>>>> Aranci...@selin.com wrote:
>>>>>> Obviously.
>>>>> That's for bettors to decide.
>>>>> If Djokovic wins Brisbane he could be the favourite. Rather tough
>>>>> draw...Gulbis in the first round, Mathieu second...
>>>> Nadal, Murray and Federer are all playing at a different event -
>>>> Djokovic winning Brisbane wouldn't make much difference to his AO
>>>> chances.
>>> So fucking what. Learn how to read.
>>>
>>> If Djokovic wins Brisbane with his draw he certainly has a chance to
>>> take AO again.
>>
>> And if he loses Brisbane he won't have a chance to take the AO?
>>
>> Here's a thought - he has a good chance to win the AO regardless of
>> what happens next week
>>
>>
>
> Of course. But winning Brisbane would tell us that he is in form already.


Or could mean that he peaked to early?





    
Date: 03 Jan 2009 19:27:38
From: TT
Subject: Re: Murray is the favorite to win the Australian Open
*skriptis wrote:
> "TT" <gold@Olympics.org> wrote in message
> news:EVM7l.113343$_03.62808@reader1.news.saunalahti.fi...
>> gregorawe@hotmail.com wrote:
>>> On Jan 3, 4:56 pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
>>>> gregor...@hotmail.com wrote:
>>>>> On Jan 3, 4:39 pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
>>>>>> Aranci...@selin.com wrote:
>>>>>>> Obviously.
>>>>>> That's for bettors to decide.
>>>>>> If Djokovic wins Brisbane he could be the favourite. Rather tough
>>>>>> draw...Gulbis in the first round, Mathieu second...
>>>>> Nadal, Murray and Federer are all playing at a different event -
>>>>> Djokovic winning Brisbane wouldn't make much difference to his AO
>>>>> chances.
>>>> So fucking what. Learn how to read.
>>>>
>>>> If Djokovic wins Brisbane with his draw he certainly has a chance to
>>>> take AO again.
>>> And if he loses Brisbane he won't have a chance to take the AO?
>>>
>>> Here's a thought - he has a good chance to win the AO regardless of
>>> what happens next week
>>>
>>>
>> Of course. But winning Brisbane would tell us that he is in form already.
>
>
> Or could mean that he peaked to early?
>
>

I guess that's possible but I don't see form disappearing like that in a
flash.


--
"Now I have so many dreams to chase - the French Open, an Olympic
singles gold medal in London in 2012, the Davis Cup for Switzerland"


 
Date: 03 Jan 2009 08:48:30
From:
Subject: Re: Murray is the favorite to win the Australian Open
On Jan 3, 4:39=A0pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org > wrote:
> Aranci...@selin.com wrote:
> > Obviously.
>
> That's for bettors to decide.
>
> If Djokovic wins Brisbane he could be the favourite. Rather tough
> draw...Gulbis in the first round, Mathieu second...

Nadal, Murray and Federer are all playing at a different event -
Djokovic winning Brisbane wouldn't make much difference to his AO
chances.





  
Date: 03 Jan 2009 18:56:35
From: TT
Subject: Re: Murray is the favorite to win the Australian Open
gregorawe@hotmail.com wrote:
> On Jan 3, 4:39 pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
>> Aranci...@selin.com wrote:
>>> Obviously.
>> That's for bettors to decide.
>>
>> If Djokovic wins Brisbane he could be the favourite. Rather tough
>> draw...Gulbis in the first round, Mathieu second...
>
> Nadal, Murray and Federer are all playing at a different event -
> Djokovic winning Brisbane wouldn't make much difference to his AO
> chances.
>

So fucking what. Learn how to read.

If Djokovic wins Brisbane with his draw he certainly has a chance to
take AO again.


--
"Now I have so many dreams to chase - the French Open, an Olympic
singles gold medal in London in 2012, the Davis Cup for Switzerland"


 
Date: 03 Jan 2009 18:39:49
From: TT
Subject: Re: Murray is the favorite to win the Australian Open
Arancione@selin.com wrote:
> Obviously.

That's for bettors to decide.

If Djokovic wins Brisbane he could be the favourite. Rather tough
draw...Gulbis in the first round, Mathieu second...

--
"Now I have so many dreams to chase - the French Open, an Olympic
singles gold medal in London in 2012, the Davis Cup for Switzerland"