tennis-forum.net
Promoting tennis discussion.

Main
Date: 13 Feb 2009 06:46:37
From: Professor X
Subject: Murray struggling against Tennis Titan Marc Gicquel.
LOL!




 
Date: 13 Feb 2009 09:08:50
From: Professor X
Subject: Re: Murray struggling against Tennis Titan Marc Gicquel.
On Feb 13, 4:47=A0pm, Javier Gonzalez <ja.gon....@gmmmmail.com > wrote:
> Dr. GroundAxe <ground...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > Nope, match only went 2 sets.
>
> Murray Def Gicquel, 7-6, 4-6, 3-0 (ret).
>
> One, two, two?

Yes that must be how groundie counts. Now we know why he *thinks* he
makes so much money on betfair.


 
Date: 13 Feb 2009 08:05:03
From: Professor X
Subject: Re: Murray struggling against Tennis Titan Marc Gicquel.
On Feb 13, 4:00=A0pm, "Dr. GroundAxe" <ground...@hotmail.co.uk > wrote:
> "Professor X" <sueboka...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>
> news:8eba8714-a4a7-418e-a2ce-dce55a1ed357@t11g2000yqg.googlegroups.com...
> On Feb 13, 3:26 pm, "Dr. GroundAxe" <ground...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > "Professor X" <sueboka...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>
> >news:891a41dd-885c-48ea-91f4-35236dc7883e@33g2000yqm.googlegroups.com...
>
> > > LOL!
>
> > Unless you drop a set you have not struggled.
>
> So you agree he is struggling then, no?
>
> Nope, match only went 2 sets.

huh are you on crack?


 
Date: 13 Feb 2009 07:42:22
From: Professor X
Subject: Re: Murray struggling against Tennis Titan Marc Gicquel.
On Feb 13, 3:26=A0pm, "Dr. GroundAxe" <ground...@hotmail.co.uk > wrote:
> "Professor X" <sueboka...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>
> news:891a41dd-885c-48ea-91f4-35236dc7883e@33g2000yqm.googlegroups.com...
>
> > LOL!
>
> Unless you drop a set you have not struggled.

So you agree he is struggling then, no?


  
Date: 13 Feb 2009 16:00:50
From: Dr. GroundAxe
Subject: Re: Murray struggling against Tennis Titan Marc Gicquel.
"Professor X" <suebokaian@hotmail.com > wrote in message
news:8eba8714-a4a7-418e-a2ce-dce55a1ed357@t11g2000yqg.googlegroups.com...
On Feb 13, 3:26 pm, "Dr. GroundAxe" <ground...@hotmail.co.uk > wrote:
> "Professor X" <sueboka...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>
> news:891a41dd-885c-48ea-91f4-35236dc7883e@33g2000yqm.googlegroups.com...
>
> > LOL!
>
> Unless you drop a set you have not struggled.

So you agree he is struggling then, no?



Nope, match only went 2 sets.



   
Date: 13 Feb 2009 13:47:30
From: Javier Gonzalez
Subject: Re: Murray struggling against Tennis Titan Marc Gicquel.
Dr. GroundAxe <groundaxe@hotmail.co.uk > wrote:
>
> Nope, match only went 2 sets.
>

Murray Def Gicquel, 7-6, 4-6, 3-0 (ret).

One, two, two?


    
Date: 13 Feb 2009 19:25:32
From: Sakari Lund
Subject: Re: Murray struggling against Tennis Titan Marc Gicquel.
On Fri, 13 Feb 2009 13:47:30 -0300, Javier Gonzalez
<ja.gon.zal@gmmmmail.com > wrote:

>Dr. GroundAxe <groundaxe@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
>>
>> Nope, match only went 2 sets.
>>
>
>Murray Def Gicquel, 7-6, 4-6, 3-0 (ret).
>
>One, two, two?

That's using the Croatian calendar.


     
Date: 13 Feb 2009 19:34:54
From: Petter Solbu
Subject: Re: Murray struggling against Tennis Titan Marc Gicquel.
Actually I think Gicquel played quite well - very good serving. Murray
played quite ok too, overall a good match. He maybe played too
defensively at times.

PS.


     
Date: 13 Feb 2009 14:29:42
From: Javier Gonzalez
Subject: Re: Murray struggling against Tennis Titan Marc Gicquel.
Sakari Lund <sakari.lund@welho.com > wrote:
> On Fri, 13 Feb 2009 13:47:30 -0300, Javier Gonzalez
> <ja.gon.zal@gmmmmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Dr. GroundAxe <groundaxe@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
>>>
>>> Nope, match only went 2 sets.
>>>
>>
>>Murray Def Gicquel, 7-6, 4-6, 3-0 (ret).
>>
>>One, two, two?
>
> That's using the Croatian calendar.

Is the match two sets old, or in it's third set of life? :D :D :D


      
Date: 13 Feb 2009 19:55:15
From: Sakari Lund
Subject: Re: Murray struggling against Tennis Titan Marc Gicquel.
On Fri, 13 Feb 2009 14:29:42 -0300, Javier Gonzalez
<ja.gon.zal@gmmmmail.com > wrote:

>Sakari Lund <sakari.lund@welho.com> wrote:
>> On Fri, 13 Feb 2009 13:47:30 -0300, Javier Gonzalez
>> <ja.gon.zal@gmmmmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Dr. GroundAxe <groundaxe@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
>>>>
>>>> Nope, match only went 2 sets.
>>>>
>>>
>>>Murray Def Gicquel, 7-6, 4-6, 3-0 (ret).
>>>
>>>One, two, two?
>>
>> That's using the Croatian calendar.
>
>Is the match two sets old, or in it's third set of life? :D :D :D

Or maybe this is the way British doctors count. We might think it is
clear when a match is a "5-setter", or when it is a "3-set match", but
these things are not that easy. There can be cultural variation :-)


  
Date: 13 Feb 2009 15:59:28
From: Iceberg
Subject: Re: Murray struggling against Tennis Titan Marc Gicquel.
"Professor X" <suebokaian@hotmail.com > wrote in message
news:8eba8714-a4a7-418e-a2ce-dce55a1ed357@t11g2000yqg.googlegroups.com...
On Feb 13, 3:26 pm, "Dr. GroundAxe" <ground...@hotmail.co.uk > wrote:
> "Professor X" <sueboka...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>
> news:891a41dd-885c-48ea-91f4-35236dc7883e@33g2000yqm.googlegroups.com...
>
> > LOL!
>
> Unless you drop a set you have not struggled.
>
>So you agree he is struggling then, no?

lol, maybe cos this court's so fast that so many top players are having
trouble with it.




   
Date: 13 Feb 2009 16:00:15
From: Iceberg
Subject: Re: Murray struggling against Tennis Titan Marc Gicquel.
"Iceberg" <big_bad_iceberg@moc.oohay > wrote in message
news:ANgll.34535$Sp5.26818@text.news.virginmedia.com...
> "Professor X" <suebokaian@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:8eba8714-a4a7-418e-a2ce-dce55a1ed357@t11g2000yqg.googlegroups.com...
> On Feb 13, 3:26 pm, "Dr. GroundAxe" <ground...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
>> "Professor X" <sueboka...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> news:891a41dd-885c-48ea-91f4-35236dc7883e@33g2000yqm.googlegroups.com...
>>
>> > LOL!
>>
>> Unless you drop a set you have not struggled.
>>
>>So you agree he is struggling then, no?
>
> lol, maybe cos this court's so fast that so many top players are having
> trouble with it.

Pete would prob win this tournament if he came back.




 
Date: 13 Feb 2009 15:26:07
From: Dr. GroundAxe
Subject: Re: Murray struggling against Tennis Titan Marc Gicquel.
"Professor X" <suebokaian@hotmail.com > wrote in message
news:891a41dd-885c-48ea-91f4-35236dc7883e@33g2000yqm.googlegroups.com...
> LOL!



Unless you drop a set you have not struggled.



  
Date: 13 Feb 2009 16:42:40
From: Petter Solbu
Subject: Re: Murray struggling against Tennis Titan Marc Gicquel.
Dr. GroundAxe wrote:
> "Professor X" <suebokaian@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:891a41dd-885c-48ea-91f4-35236dc7883e@33g2000yqm.googlegroups.com...
>> LOL!
>
>
>
> Unless you drop a set you have not struggled.

He did right now.

PS.