tennis-forum.net
Promoting tennis discussion.

Main
Date: 03 Jan 2009 01:45:52
From: Dave Hazelwood
Subject: Prediction II


Fed will win the 2009 AO without dropping a set !

They will then "fear him" once more.

Nadal will not win a single title off clay in 2009 as his arse becomes
a feeding ground for Fed, Murray, Djokovic, Davydenko, and so many
others.




 
Date: 03 Jan 2009 20:38:43
From: Whisper
Subject: Re: Prediction II
Dave Hazelwood wrote:
>
> Fed will win the 2009 AO without dropping a set !
>
> They will then "fear him" once more.
>
> Nadal will not win a single title off clay in 2009 as his arse becomes
> a feeding ground for Fed, Murray, Djokovic, Davydenko, and so many
> others.



At this stage Murray is my pick to win AO.



  
Date: 03 Jan 2009 12:12:34
From: Patrick Kehoe
Subject: Re: Prediction II
On Jan 3, 9:44=A0am, gregor...@hotmail.com wrote:
> On Jan 3, 5:39=A0pm, Whisper <beaver...@ozemail.com.au> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > Dave Hazelwood wrote:
> > > On Sat, 03 Jan 2009 20:38:43 +1100, Whisper <beaver...@ozemail.com.au=
>
> > > wrote:
>
> > >> Dave Hazelwood wrote:
> > >>> Fed will win the 2009 AO without dropping a set !
>
> > >>> They will then "fear him" once more.
>
> > >>> Nadal will not win a single title off clay in 2009 as his arse beco=
mes
> > >>> a feeding ground for Fed, Murray, Djokovic, Davydenko, and so many
> > >>> others.
>
> > >> At this stage Murray is my pick to win AO.
>
> > > That's because you are an asshole. You make decisions based on fairy
> > > tale exo's.
>
> > Murray was my tentative AO pick last September - has firmed since then.=
=A0 AO is his best chance to win a slam in 2009.


> In theory he should have an even better chance at the USO since he will h=
ave another few months improvement and experience and he likes the tourname=
nt. He's got a very good chance to win the AO but there's not an awful lot =
between the top four on paper at this point - it will depend on navigating =
the early rounds of the draw and who can bring their best game when it matt=
ers

++ I think Djokovic will be hot to make a statement early this
season... because Murray is making his move NOW... Fed is looking to
assess and counter the insurgency and Nadal is just going through his
usual tried and tested early season run up to the majors putting it
all out there after a welcome break over the Holidays... so they are
in their respective positions; it should be fascinating to see how
Djokovic fits in... and especially if Djokovic were to play Murray at
the AO... we have seen the Federer-Murray show already... I'd like to
see Djokovic-Murray in a slam final soon... give us a break from Fed
vs. The Tour... though seeing Fed notch 14 is going to be historic,
amazing to witness...

P



  
Date: 03 Jan 2009 09:44:47
From:
Subject: Re: Prediction II
On Jan 3, 5:39=A0pm, Whisper <beaver...@ozemail.com.au > wrote:
> Dave Hazelwood wrote:
> > On Sat, 03 Jan 2009 20:38:43 +1100, Whisper <beaver...@ozemail.com.au>
> > wrote:
>
> >> Dave Hazelwood wrote:
> >>> Fed will win the 2009 AO without dropping a set !
>
> >>> They will then "fear him" once more.
>
> >>> Nadal will not win a single title off clay in 2009 as his arse become=
s
> >>> a feeding ground for Fed, Murray, Djokovic, Davydenko, and so many
> >>> others.
>
> >> At this stage Murray is my pick to win AO.
>
> > That's because you are an asshole. You make decisions based on fairy
> > tale exo's.
>
> Murray was my tentative AO pick last September - has firmed since then.
> =A0 AO is his best chance to win a slam in 2009.

In theory he should have an even better chance at the USO since he
will have another few months improvement and experience and he likes
the tournament.

He's got a very good chance to win the AO but there's not an awful lot
between the top four on paper at this point - it will depend on
navigating the early rounds of the draw and who can bring their best
game when it matters



   
Date: 04 Jan 2009 05:31:45
From: Whisper
Subject: Re: Prediction II
gregorawe@hotmail.com wrote:
> On Jan 3, 5:39 pm, Whisper <beaver...@ozemail.com.au> wrote:
>> Dave Hazelwood wrote:
>>> On Sat, 03 Jan 2009 20:38:43 +1100, Whisper <beaver...@ozemail.com.au>
>>> wrote:
>>>> Dave Hazelwood wrote:
>>>>> Fed will win the 2009 AO without dropping a set !
>>>>> They will then "fear him" once more.
>>>>> Nadal will not win a single title off clay in 2009 as his arse becomes
>>>>> a feeding ground for Fed, Murray, Djokovic, Davydenko, and so many
>>>>> others.
>>>> At this stage Murray is my pick to win AO.
>>> That's because you are an asshole. You make decisions based on fairy
>>> tale exo's.
>> Murray was my tentative AO pick last September - has firmed since then.
>> AO is his best chance to win a slam in 2009.
>
> In theory he should have an even better chance at the USO since he
> will have another few months improvement and experience and he likes
> the tournament.
>
> He's got a very good chance to win the AO but there's not an awful lot
> between the top four on paper at this point - it will depend on
> navigating the early rounds of the draw and who can bring their best
> game when it matters
>


Yes, but if he's heading into USO slamless - especially with maybe
humiliating defeats somewhere - his confidence could be low & more
pressure to win the last one of the yr. FO is his worst chance,
Wimbledon pressure would be extreme especially in a final so expect to
see some great form from him at AO.



  
Date: 03 Jan 2009 08:43:15
From:
Subject: Re: Prediction II
.
>
> At this stage Murray is my pick to win AO.

Agreed.


  
Date: 03 Jan 2009 12:37:56
From: Dave Hazelwood
Subject: Re: Prediction II
On Sat, 03 Jan 2009 20:38:43 +1100, Whisper <beaver999@ozemail.com.au >
wrote:

>Dave Hazelwood wrote:
>>
>> Fed will win the 2009 AO without dropping a set !
>>
>> They will then "fear him" once more.
>>
>> Nadal will not win a single title off clay in 2009 as his arse becomes
>> a feeding ground for Fed, Murray, Djokovic, Davydenko, and so many
>> others.
>
>
>
>At this stage Murray is my pick to win AO.


That's because you are an asshole. You make decisions based on fairy
tale exo's.


   
Date: 04 Jan 2009 04:39:47
From: Whisper
Subject: Re: Prediction II
Dave Hazelwood wrote:
> On Sat, 03 Jan 2009 20:38:43 +1100, Whisper <beaver999@ozemail.com.au>
> wrote:
>
>> Dave Hazelwood wrote:
>>> Fed will win the 2009 AO without dropping a set !
>>>
>>> They will then "fear him" once more.
>>>
>>> Nadal will not win a single title off clay in 2009 as his arse becomes
>>> a feeding ground for Fed, Murray, Djokovic, Davydenko, and so many
>>> others.
>>
>>
>> At this stage Murray is my pick to win AO.
>
>
> That's because you are an asshole. You make decisions based on fairy
> tale exo's.


Murray was my tentative AO pick last September - has firmed since then.
AO is his best chance to win a slam in 2009.