tennis-forum.net
Promoting tennis discussion.

Main
Date: 16 Feb 2009 05:58:47
From: Superdave
Subject: Q. How do we know Murray has Rafa's number ?



A. By the "shit scared" look in his eyes yesterday. It was obvious he
knew he was going to lose from the getgo. So, he had to feign injury
to save face. After the feint he miraculously "recovered" cause I
guess he felt he now had "covered" any loss of face but it soon became
apparent he would lose anyway so he basically "gave up". That is not
what "bulls" do. That is not what "champions" do. That is what jerks
like Djokovic do.

Rafa = Djokovic.

Let's face it Fed never pulls shit like this. He is a real champion.

IMHO Murray is now the best player out there and will beat the tar out
of Rafa and Novak for the rest of the season. Federer is the only one
who can beat him in this form. Ironically, for the same reason Rafa
beats Fed. Matchup.

This could work very much in Feds favor with Murray playing the role
of the giant killer and then losing to Fed in the final if the draws
work out right.




 
Date: 17 Feb 2009 03:29:30
From: Professor X
Subject: Re: Q. How do we know Murray has Rafa's number ?
On Feb 16, 5:58=A0am, Superdave <the.big.rst.kah...@gmail.com > wrote:
> A. By the "shit scared" look in his eyes yesterday. It was obvious he
> knew he was going to lose from the getgo. So, he had to feign injury
> to save face. After the feint he miraculously "recovered" cause I
> guess he felt he now had "covered" any loss of face but it soon became
> apparent he would lose anyway so he basically "gave up". That is not
> what "bulls" do. That is not what "champions" do. That is what jerks
> like Djokovic do.
>
> Rafa =3D Djokovic.
>
> Let's face it Fed never pulls shit like this. He is a real champion.
>
> IMHO Murray is now the best player out there and will beat the tar out
> of Rafa and Novak for the rest of the season. Federer is the only one
> who can beat him in this form. Ironically, for the same reason Rafa
> beats Fed. Matchup.
>
> This could work very much in Feds favor with Murray playing the role
> of the giant killer and then losing to Fed in the final if the draws
> work out right.

you are right it could, but unfortunately it could also go both
ways...
Ie at uso/wimby this year fed could be drawn for a murray sfinal and
nadal final.... that would be very tough.


 
Date: 16 Feb 2009 02:43:22
From: ghell666
Subject: Re: Q. How do we know Murray has Rafa's number ?
On 16 Feb, 05:58, Superdave <the.big.rst.kah...@gmail.com > wrote:
> A. By the "shit scared" look in his eyes yesterday. It was obvious he
> knew he was going to lose from the getgo. So, he had to feign injury
> to save face. After the feint he miraculously "recovered" cause I
> guess he felt he now had "covered" any loss of face but it soon became
> apparent he would lose anyway so he basically "gave up". That is not
> what "bulls" do. That is not what "champions" do. That is what jerks
> like Djokovic do.
>
> Rafa = Djokovic.
>
> Let's face it Fed never pulls shit like this. He is a real champion.
>
> IMHO Murray is now the best player out there and will beat the tar out
> of Rafa and Novak for the rest of the season. Federer is the only one
> who can beat him in this form. Ironically, for the same reason Rafa
> beats Fed. Matchup.
>
> This could work very much in Feds favor with Murray playing the role
> of the giant killer and then losing to Fed in the final if the draws
> work out right.

We know he has his number because he regularly rings him for tips on
how to own Roger every day


 
Date: 16 Feb 2009 08:26:36
From: Stapler
Subject: Re: Q. How do we know Murray has Rafa's number ?
"Superdave" <the.big.rst.kahuna@gmail.com > wrote in message
news:hkvhp4p7ql9aabirng2peqos6rqc50vq60@4ax.com...
>
> IMHO Murray is now the best player out there and will beat the tar out
> of Rafa and Novak for the rest of the season. Federer is the only one
> who can beat him in this form. Ironically, for the same reason Rafa
> beats Fed. Matchup.
>
> This could work very much in Feds favor with Murray playing the role
> of the giant killer and then losing to Fed in the final if the draws
> work out right.


Bullcrap. Nadal is still 5-2 against Murray. Remember the straight sets
beatdown at Wimbledon? I'm sure Murray hasn't forgotten!



  
Date: 16 Feb 2009 15:52:04
From: wkhedr
Subject: Re: Q. How do we know Murray has Rafa's number ?
On Feb 16, 6:07=A0pm, Petter Solbu <pettermann1...@hotmail.com > wrote:

> You are fascinated by conspiracy theories, fair and square. If you sum
> up a lot of single incidents you can always find a pattern and a story
> to justify it. Just look at all the 9/11 conspiracy theories. They sound
> so convincing when you only hear one part of the story.

No need to leave the topic and start analyzing my personality although
I know it's alway easier this way.
Regarding 9/11, what facts do you know other than what the media told
you and you were allowed to know?!


> But if you dig deeper and ask for some real evidence for the different
> parts of the story you almost never will get a satisfying answer:
> 1. "He mentioned he was threatened" - by Nadal? This is just Fuentes'
> comments, right? Do you think he has that much credibility in the first
> place?
> 2. Accusing everyone around of corruption, creating cover-up stories
> etc. There is never any root to these claims. Just another comment to
> fit the story.
>
> > This is your opinion:
>
> > Nadal is a great athlete, the most fit player out there, and he
> > doesn't do anything wrong.
>
> My opinion is that we are not to judge athletes for using doping before
> they are caught testing positive.
>
> I have no special preference for Nadal's game. I do like his personality
> and he seems like a nice guy with a good attitude towards his
> competitors and the sports in general.

I don't wach tennis becuase this is a nice guy or this is a bad guy
and still players that juice can look like nice guys.


   
Date: 17 Feb 2009 22:50:52
From: Whisper
Subject: Re: Q. How do we know Murray has Rafa's number ?
wkhedr wrote:
>> I have no special preference for Nadal's game. I do like his personality
>> and he seems like a nice guy with a good attitude towards his
>> competitors and the sports in general.
>
> I don't wach tennis becuase this is a nice guy or this is a bad guy
> and still players that juice can look like nice guys.


No one gives a fuck why you watch tennis.



   
Date: 17 Feb 2009 01:32:47
From: Petter Solbu
Subject: Re: Q. How do we know Murray has Rafa's number ?
wkhedr wrote:
>> You are fascinated by conspiracy theories, fair and square. If you sum
>> up a lot of single incidents you can always find a pattern and a story
>> to justify it. Just look at all the 9/11 conspiracy theories. They sound
>> so convincing when you only hear one part of the story.
>
> No need to leave the topic and start analyzing my personality although
> I know it's alway easier this way.
> Regarding 9/11, what facts do you know other than what the media told
> you and you were allowed to know?!

It is odd though that you choose to comment on the few sentences of my
post that are a bit off-topic. It was not an intention of mine to start
a 9/11 debate, but rather exemplify how ridiculous an unfounded argument
can seem when it is put into a system of similar arguments.

> I don't wach tennis becuase this is a nice guy or this is a bad guy
> and still players that juice can look like nice guys.

This also goes for me. But defining a great athlete, at least a great
sportsman, also has to include something about the guy's attitude IMO.

PS.


    
Date: 17 Feb 2009 01:45:47
From: Superdave
Subject: Re: Q. How do we know Murray has Rafa's number ?
On Tue, 17 Feb 2009 01:32:47 +0100, Petter Solbu
<pettermann1984@hotmail.com > wrote:

>wkhedr wrote:
>>> You are fascinated by conspiracy theories, fair and square. If you sum
>>> up a lot of single incidents you can always find a pattern and a story
>>> to justify it. Just look at all the 9/11 conspiracy theories. They sound
>>> so convincing when you only hear one part of the story.
>>
>> No need to leave the topic and start analyzing my personality although
>> I know it's alway easier this way.
>> Regarding 9/11, what facts do you know other than what the media told
>> you and you were allowed to know?!
>
>It is odd though that you choose to comment on the few sentences of my
>post that are a bit off-topic. It was not an intention of mine to start
>a 9/11 debate, but rather exemplify how ridiculous an unfounded argument
>can seem when it is put into a system of similar arguments.
>
>> I don't wach tennis becuase this is a nice guy or this is a bad guy
>> and still players that juice can look like nice guys.
>
>This also goes for me. But defining a great athlete, at least a great
>sportsman, also has to include something about the guy's attitude IMO.
>
>PS.


The bottom line is that nadal is a .....


CHEATER !


  
Date: 16 Feb 2009 14:06:20
From: wkhedr
Subject: Re: Q. How do we know Murray has Rafa's number ?
On Feb 16, 3:58=A0pm, Petter Solbu <pettermann1...@hotmail.com > wrote:
> wkhedr wrote:
> > On Feb 16, 2:10 pm, Petter Solbu <pettermann1...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >> wkhedr wrote:
> >>> Where did I say Nadal is fitter than Murray? links?
> >> You didn't say it explicitly, but I cannot see why you should bring up
> >> these doping accusations if that was not to explain Nadal's supreme
> >> fitness. You responded with these accusations to my argument that Nada=
l
> >> seemed a lot more fit and able to restitute his body in AO than Murray
> >> did in USO.
>
> > So you are creating things that I did not say.
>
> Why did you mention the doping at all then? We discussed the fitness of
> Nadal compared to Murray. You mean that Murray is fitter even though
> Nadal is a cheater? So in any circumstance Murray performs better
> physically? It shouldn't be necessary to claim that Nadal uses
> performance-enhancing drugs.
>
> > Nadal was not the number one player then, so to choose him out of all
> > other players in the world is not that random.
> > I had my opinion already made about Nadal before anything gets
> > published. You can say people like me and I can say people like you
> > that choose to keep their eyes closed so that they don't see facts
> > that will disturb them.
>
> Nadal has media wise been one of the front men in tennis for many years
> now. I am not the one accusing anyone here. When you accuse someone of
> such a serious action then you need to document it properly. Your only
> referral is to an article actually stating that Nadal is not
> investigated for anything. You say that you already "had your opinion".
> Somehow the opinion just entered your head and never left? This isn't
> about whether you close your eyes or not, rather about what glasses you
> are seeing it all through.
>
> PS.

We are just arguing although we know we are very different in our
opinions and there will be no agreements.
Here is mine again:
After Nadal crashed getting very tired in his five sets against
Federer in their Miami final, losing the match, his energy level and
body size started to change suddenly. Watching him now how fast and
sudden he can recover from a deadly match to out-run his opponent two
days later, never looked kosher to me.
Some people can argue that he got fitter, yes players can get fitter
but they don't change suddenly from the like of Djokovic to the like
of Nadal. A very fit player that can sustain and recover fast in a day
or two, doesn't crash at the end of the year and disappear from
competition. When that doctor got arrested, Nadal's name was leaked
out by the media. Of course, Spain, money and tennis federation will
try to cover any leaks and shut the doctor up. He mentioned he was
threatened. For me this leak never affected my opinion in anyway since
it was made already and I believe there is no smoke without fire.

This is your opinion:

Nadal is a great athlete, the most fit player out there, and he
doesn't do anything wrong.

I hope we are in agreement now :)


   
Date: 17 Feb 2009 00:07:13
From: Petter Solbu
Subject: Re: Q. How do we know Murray has Rafa's number ?
wkhedr wrote:
> After Nadal crashed getting very tired in his five sets against
> Federer in their Miami final, losing the match, his energy level and
> body size started to change suddenly. Watching him now how fast and
> sudden he can recover from a deadly match to out-run his opponent two
> days later, never looked kosher to me.

Compared to many athletes in other sports he is really not that big. He
has a huge left arm, but overall he is not that muscular. And if you
looked at him in AO he was surely affected by his Verdasco match (played
way more aggressively, going for shots earlier in the rallies than
usual). But of course he spent all his energy in that match. I therefore
cannot see how it is so difficult to understand his fatigue now. I think
that is quite normal after such a performance.

> When that doctor got arrested, Nadal's name was leaked
> out by the media. Of course, Spain, money and tennis federation will
> try to cover any leaks and shut the doctor up. He mentioned he was
> threatened. For me this leak never affected my opinion in anyway since
> it was made already and I believe there is no smoke without fire.

You are fascinated by conspiracy theories, fair and square. If you sum
up a lot of single incidents you can always find a pattern and a story
to justify it. Just look at all the 9/11 conspiracy theories. They sound
so convincing when you only hear one part of the story.

But if you dig deeper and ask for some real evidence for the different
parts of the story you almost never will get a satisfying answer:
1. "He mentioned he was threatened" - by Nadal? This is just Fuentes'
comments, right? Do you think he has that much credibility in the first
place?
2. Accusing everyone around of corruption, creating cover-up stories
etc. There is never any root to these claims. Just another comment to
fit the story.

> This is your opinion:
>
> Nadal is a great athlete, the most fit player out there, and he
> doesn't do anything wrong.

My opinion is that we are not to judge athletes for using doping before
they are caught testing positive.

I have no special preference for Nadal's game. I do like his personality
and he seems like a nice guy with a good attitude towards his
competitors and the sports in general. He is a very fit player and must
be characterized as one of the fittest on tour, no question. But if we
every time are to question a good athlete's honesty, we cannot enjoy
sports any longer and we are not actually respecting the amount of work,
time and effort that each athlete are putting in to become and remain
competitive in this game.

PS.


  
Date: 16 Feb 2009 11:40:00
From: wkhedr
Subject: Re: Q. How do we know Murray has Rafa's number ?
On Feb 16, 2:10=A0pm, Petter Solbu <pettermann1...@hotmail.com > wrote:
> wkhedr wrote:
> > Where did I say Nadal is fitter than Murray? links?
>
> You didn't say it explicitly, but I cannot see why you should bring up
> these doping accusations if that was not to explain Nadal's supreme
> fitness. You responded with these accusations to my argument that Nadal
> seemed a lot more fit and able to restitute his body in AO than Murray
> did in USO.

So you are creating things that I did not say.

>
> > Regarding trust, I say what I believe, I could be mistaken and wrong,
> > but I always said he is juiced and when the news came out about that
> > doctor, doping and Nadal's name was mentioned, I believed it more.
> > Why would Nadal's name out of all players get mentioned in this
> > scandal?
>
> Because Nadal is one of the most well known athletes in the world and
> has been for quite some time now. It is splendid material for the media,
> and although no tennis players were being investigated in this
> particular case, just mentioning his name is obvious enough to make you
> believe in it. To be honest I think that is scary. It is because of
> people with attitudes like you that these undocumented accusations in
> the media have any effect at all.
>
> PS.

Nadal was not the number one player then, so to choose him out of all
other players in the world is not that random.
I had my opinion already made about Nadal before anything gets
published. You can say people like me and I can say people like you
that choose to keep their eyes closed so that they don't see facts
that will disturb them.



   
Date: 16 Feb 2009 21:58:57
From: Petter Solbu
Subject: Re: Q. How do we know Murray has Rafa's number ?
wkhedr wrote:
> On Feb 16, 2:10 pm, Petter Solbu <pettermann1...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> wkhedr wrote:
>>> Where did I say Nadal is fitter than Murray? links?
>> You didn't say it explicitly, but I cannot see why you should bring up
>> these doping accusations if that was not to explain Nadal's supreme
>> fitness. You responded with these accusations to my argument that Nadal
>> seemed a lot more fit and able to restitute his body in AO than Murray
>> did in USO.
>
> So you are creating things that I did not say.

Why did you mention the doping at all then? We discussed the fitness of
Nadal compared to Murray. You mean that Murray is fitter even though
Nadal is a cheater? So in any circumstance Murray performs better
physically? It shouldn't be necessary to claim that Nadal uses
performance-enhancing drugs.

> Nadal was not the number one player then, so to choose him out of all
> other players in the world is not that random.
> I had my opinion already made about Nadal before anything gets
> published. You can say people like me and I can say people like you
> that choose to keep their eyes closed so that they don't see facts
> that will disturb them.

Nadal has media wise been one of the front men in tennis for many years
now. I am not the one accusing anyone here. When you accuse someone of
such a serious action then you need to document it properly. Your only
referral is to an article actually stating that Nadal is not
investigated for anything. You say that you already "had your opinion".
Somehow the opinion just entered your head and never left? This isn't
about whether you close your eyes or not, rather about what glasses you
are seeing it all through.

PS.


  
Date: 16 Feb 2009 10:13:50
From: wkhedr
Subject: Re: Q. How do we know Murray has Rafa's number ?
On Feb 16, 12:36=A0pm, Petter Solbu <pettermann1...@hotmail.com > wrote:
> wkhedr wrote:
> > Look, if Nadal shows very fit and full of energy in the final of the
> > AO after his long SF match, logic says that the same person should
> > have absolutely no problem at all playing a minor tournament after ten
> > days of rest. Instead he complains about injury and being tired out of
> > no where, something that suggests that his stamina curve does not
> > follow the normal logic normal human beings follow, instead the
> > interpretation of his fitness curve suggests it's pushed by external
> > factors that cause non-logical peaks followed by sudden collapses and
> > body injures. For me this leaves no doubts he is juicing.
> > I=92m not saying that to piss of his fans, I=92m saying it because I=92=
m
> > 100% sure he does it.
>
> So you admit that Nadal is physically fitter than Murray now? Because I
> think you said in a previous post that Murray had just as much energy
> and that Nadal was scared of that kind of opponents. Now you seem to go
> back on this and instead accuse Nadal of doping. Impressive. Could it be
> that you are not the guy to trust when we are discussing Nadal?
>
> PS.

Where did I say Nadal is fitter than Murray? links?
Regarding trust, I say what I believe, I could be mistaken and wrong,
but I always said he is juiced and when the news came out about that
doctor, doping and Nadal's name was mentioned, I believed it more.
Why would Nadal's name out of all players get mentioned in this
scandal?


   
Date: 17 Feb 2009 22:31:26
From: Whisper
Subject: Re: Q. How do we know Murray has Rafa's number ?
wkhedr wrote:
> On Feb 16, 12:36 pm, Petter Solbu <pettermann1...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> wkhedr wrote:
>>> Look, if Nadal shows very fit and full of energy in the final of the
>>> AO after his long SF match, logic says that the same person should
>>> have absolutely no problem at all playing a minor tournament after ten
>>> days of rest. Instead he complains about injury and being tired out of
>>> no where, something that suggests that his stamina curve does not
>>> follow the normal logic normal human beings follow, instead the
>>> interpretation of his fitness curve suggests it's pushed by external
>>> factors that cause non-logical peaks followed by sudden collapses and
>>> body injures. For me this leaves no doubts he is juicing.
>>> I知 not saying that to piss of his fans, I知 saying it because I知
>>> 100% sure he does it.
>> So you admit that Nadal is physically fitter than Murray now? Because I
>> think you said in a previous post that Murray had just as much energy
>> and that Nadal was scared of that kind of opponents. Now you seem to go
>> back on this and instead accuse Nadal of doping. Impressive. Could it be
>> that you are not the guy to trust when we are discussing Nadal?
>>
>> PS.
>
> Where did I say Nadal is fitter than Murray? links?
> Regarding trust, I say what I believe, I could be mistaken and wrong,
> but I always said he is juiced and when the news came out about that
> doctor, doping and Nadal's name was mentioned, I believed it more.
> Why would Nadal's name out of all players get mentioned in this
> scandal?


Because he wears short-sleeve shirt - no other reason. It was made in
jest to reel in dumb fucks like yourself - seems to have worked.





   
Date: 16 Feb 2009 20:10:35
From: Petter Solbu
Subject: Re: Q. How do we know Murray has Rafa's number ?
wkhedr wrote:
> Where did I say Nadal is fitter than Murray? links?

You didn't say it explicitly, but I cannot see why you should bring up
these doping accusations if that was not to explain Nadal's supreme
fitness. You responded with these accusations to my argument that Nadal
seemed a lot more fit and able to restitute his body in AO than Murray
did in USO.

> Regarding trust, I say what I believe, I could be mistaken and wrong,
> but I always said he is juiced and when the news came out about that
> doctor, doping and Nadal's name was mentioned, I believed it more.
> Why would Nadal's name out of all players get mentioned in this
> scandal?

Because Nadal is one of the most well known athletes in the world and
has been for quite some time now. It is splendid material for the media,
and although no tennis players were being investigated in this
particular case, just mentioning his name is obvious enough to make you
believe in it. To be honest I think that is scary. It is because of
people with attitudes like you that these undocumented accusations in
the media have any effect at all.

PS.


  
Date: 16 Feb 2009 09:16:04
From: Professor X
Subject: Re: Q. How do we know Murray has Rafa's number ?
On Feb 16, 5:09=A0pm, wkhedr <wkh...@my-deja.com > wrote:
> On Feb 16, 11:45=A0am, Petter Solbu <pettermann1...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Nadal's performance against Federer in AO says everything about his own
> > stamina, I think. Murray on the other hand did obviously not recover in
> > that US Open final.
>
> Look, if Nadal shows very fit and full of energy in the final of the
> AO after his long SF match, logic says that the same person should
> have absolutely no problem at all playing a minor tournament after ten
> days of rest. Instead he complains about injury and being tired out of
> no where, something that suggests that his stamina curve does not
> follow the normal logic normal human beings follow, instead the
> interpretation of his fitness curve suggests it's pushed by external
> factors that cause non-logical peaks followed by sudden collapses and
> body injures. For me this leaves no doubts he is juicing.
> I=92m not saying that to piss of his fans, I=92m saying it because I=92m
> 100% sure he does it.

I wouldn't listen to you if you were 1000% sure.


  
Date: 16 Feb 2009 09:09:59
From: wkhedr
Subject: Re: Q. How do we know Murray has Rafa's number ?
On Feb 16, 11:45=A0am, Petter Solbu <pettermann1...@hotmail.com > wrote:

> Nadal's performance against Federer in AO says everything about his own
> stamina, I think. Murray on the other hand did obviously not recover in
> that US Open final.

Look, if Nadal shows very fit and full of energy in the final of the
AO after his long SF match, logic says that the same person should
have absolutely no problem at all playing a minor tournament after ten
days of rest. Instead he complains about injury and being tired out of
no where, something that suggests that his stamina curve does not
follow the normal logic normal human beings follow, instead the
interpretation of his fitness curve suggests it's pushed by external
factors that cause non-logical peaks followed by sudden collapses and
body injures. For me this leaves no doubts he is juicing.
I=92m not saying that to piss of his fans, I=92m saying it because I=92m
100% sure he does it.








   
Date: 16 Feb 2009 18:36:40
From: Petter Solbu
Subject: Re: Q. How do we know Murray has Rafa's number ?
wkhedr wrote:
> Look, if Nadal shows very fit and full of energy in the final of the
> AO after his long SF match, logic says that the same person should
> have absolutely no problem at all playing a minor tournament after ten
> days of rest. Instead he complains about injury and being tired out of
> no where, something that suggests that his stamina curve does not
> follow the normal logic normal human beings follow, instead the
> interpretation of his fitness curve suggests it's pushed by external
> factors that cause non-logical peaks followed by sudden collapses and
> body injures. For me this leaves no doubts he is juicing.
> I知 not saying that to piss of his fans, I知 saying it because I知
> 100% sure he does it.

So you admit that Nadal is physically fitter than Murray now? Because I
think you said in a previous post that Murray had just as much energy
and that Nadal was scared of that kind of opponents. Now you seem to go
back on this and instead accuse Nadal of doping. Impressive. Could it be
that you are not the guy to trust when we are discussing Nadal?

PS.


    
Date: 17 Feb 2009 22:21:39
From: Whisper
Subject: Re: Q. How do we know Murray has Rafa's number ?
Petter Solbu wrote:
> wkhedr wrote:
>> Look, if Nadal shows very fit and full of energy in the final of the
>> AO after his long SF match, logic says that the same person should
>> have absolutely no problem at all playing a minor tournament after ten
>> days of rest. Instead he complains about injury and being tired out of
>> no where, something that suggests that his stamina curve does not
>> follow the normal logic normal human beings follow, instead the
>> interpretation of his fitness curve suggests it's pushed by external
>> factors that cause non-logical peaks followed by sudden collapses and
>> body injures. For me this leaves no doubts he is juicing.
>> I知 not saying that to piss of his fans, I知 saying it because I知
>> 100% sure he does it.
>
> So you admit that Nadal is physically fitter than Murray now? Because I
> think you said in a previous post that Murray had just as much energy
> and that Nadal was scared of that kind of opponents. Now you seem to go
> back on this and instead accuse Nadal of doping. Impressive. Could it be
> that you are not the guy to trust when we are discussing Nadal?
>
> PS.


I can't decide who's gone off the deeper end since AO - Haze or wkhdr?

They were so sure Fed was going to beat Rafa after his exhausting win
over Verdasco & Roger had 3 full days of rest after leisurely stroll
into the final. Rafa's win defies all logic for them & instead of
basking in glory of Fed's 14th slam for next 6 months they are in
purgatory. What a pair of homos.





  
Date: 16 Feb 2009 07:42:29
From: wkhedr
Subject: Re: Q. How do we know Murray has Rafa's number ?
On Feb 16, 10:38=A0am, Petter Solbu <pettermann1...@hotmail.com > wrote:
> wkhedr wrote:
> > Nadal does not fear skills and talent, he fears players that have more
> > energy than he has, and he knows Murray is ready to stay with him
> > until he gets him crippled.
>
> Murray's stamina is nothing compared to Nadal's. Last US Open is a good
> example of that.
>

Yes, Murray won and Nadal lost. The year before that he lost to Ferrer
after collapsing on the court.

> > This is why Nadal comes to the court scared when he has to face
> > Murray.
>
> What makes you think that he is scared?
>

If you don't see how scared his face looks like, then you are blind.





   
Date: 16 Feb 2009 17:45:05
From: Petter Solbu
Subject: Re: Q. How do we know Murray has Rafa's number ?
wkhedr wrote:
> Yes, Murray won and Nadal lost. The year before that he lost to Ferrer
> after collapsing on the court.

Nadal's performance against Federer in AO says everything about his own
stamina, I think. Murray on the other hand did obviously not recover in
that US Open final.

> If you don't see how scared his face looks like, then you are blind.

A splendid argument.

PS.


  
Date: 16 Feb 2009 07:35:01
From: wkhedr
Subject: Re: Q. How do we know Murray has Rafa's number ?
On Feb 16, 10:24=A0am, Petter Solbu <pettermann1...@hotmail.com > wrote:
> wkhedr wrote:
> > All of Nadal's wins happened before Murray was able to find where
> > Nadal is getting his fish, now Murray has enough stock of what he
> > calls Sushi and it gave him a lot of confidence feeling super
> > energetic in every muscle in his body.
> > This is why Nadal looks scared when he plays Murray, because he knows
> > that Murray has no issues eating more Sushi than the fish he eats.
> > It's safe to say that Nadal will never beat Murray again.
>
> No, it is not safe at all. Nadal will still beat Murray easily on clay.
> And Murray's only win against a healthy Nadal came in US Open last year
> when Murray pushed himself to the limits and seemed dead against Federer
> the next day.
>
> PS.

Nadal does not fear skills and talent, he fears players that have more
energy than he has, and he knows Murray is ready to stay with him
until he gets him crippled.

This is why Nadal comes to the court scared when he has to face
Murray.



   
Date: 16 Feb 2009 16:38:40
From: Petter Solbu
Subject: Re: Q. How do we know Murray has Rafa's number ?
wkhedr wrote:
> Nadal does not fear skills and talent, he fears players that have more
> energy than he has, and he knows Murray is ready to stay with him
> until he gets him crippled.

Murray's stamina is nothing compared to Nadal's. Last US Open is a good
example of that.

> This is why Nadal comes to the court scared when he has to face
> Murray.

What makes you think that he is scared?

PS.


    
Date: 16 Feb 2009 16:42:27
From: *skriptis
Subject: Re: Q. How do we know Murray has Rafa's number ?

"Petter Solbu" <pettermann1984@hotmail.com > wrote in message
news:07CdnaAHLrwNFQTU4p2dnAA@telenor.com...
> wkhedr wrote:
>> Nadal does not fear skills and talent, he fears players that have more
>> energy than he has, and he knows Murray is ready to stay with him
>> until he gets him crippled.
>
> Murray's stamina is nothing compared to Nadal's. Last US Open is a good
> example of that.
>
>> This is why Nadal comes to the court scared when he has to face
>> Murray.
>
> What makes you think that he is scared?


Hello, you're talking to fedfucker.




  
Date: 16 Feb 2009 07:17:28
From: wkhedr
Subject: Re: Q. How do we know Murray has Rafa's number ?
On Feb 16, 3:26=A0am, "Stapler" <d...@d.com > wrote:

> Bullcrap. Nadal is still 5-2 against Murray. Remember the straight sets
> beatdown at Wimbledon? I'm sure Murray hasn't forgotten!

All of Nadal's wins happened before Murray was able to find where
Nadal is getting his fish, now Murray has enough stock of what he
calls Sushi and it gave him a lot of confidence feeling super
energetic in every muscle in his body.
This is why Nadal looks scared when he plays Murray, because he knows
that Murray has no issues eating more Sushi than the fish he eats.
It's safe to say that Nadal will never beat Murray again.


   
Date: 16 Feb 2009 16:24:14
From: Petter Solbu
Subject: Re: Q. How do we know Murray has Rafa's number ?
wkhedr wrote:
> All of Nadal's wins happened before Murray was able to find where
> Nadal is getting his fish, now Murray has enough stock of what he
> calls Sushi and it gave him a lot of confidence feeling super
> energetic in every muscle in his body.
> This is why Nadal looks scared when he plays Murray, because he knows
> that Murray has no issues eating more Sushi than the fish he eats.
> It's safe to say that Nadal will never beat Murray again.

No, it is not safe at all. Nadal will still beat Murray easily on clay.
And Murray's only win against a healthy Nadal came in US Open last year
when Murray pushed himself to the limits and seemed dead against Federer
the next day.

PS.


    
Date: 17 Feb 2009 04:21:51
From: Professor X
Subject: Re: Q. How do we know Murray has Rafa's number ?
On Feb 17, 11:50=A0am, Whisper <beaver...@ozemail.com.au > wrote:
> wkhedr wrote:
> >> I have no special preference for Nadal's game. I do like his personali=
ty
> >> and he seems like a nice guy with a good attitude towards his
> >> competitors and the sports in general.
>
> > I don't wach tennis becuase this is a nice guy or this is a bad guy
> > and still players that juice can look like nice guys.
>
> No one gives a fuck why you watch tennis.

You seem in a foul mood today, Sampras exo piss you off much last
night?


     
Date: 17 Feb 2009 23:22:49
From: Whisper
Subject: Re: Q. How do we know Murray has Rafa's number ?
Professor X wrote:
> On Feb 17, 11:50 am, Whisper <beaver...@ozemail.com.au> wrote:
>> wkhedr wrote:
>>>> I have no special preference for Nadal's game. I do like his personality
>>>> and he seems like a nice guy with a good attitude towards his
>>>> competitors and the sports in general.
>>> I don't wach tennis becuase this is a nice guy or this is a bad guy
>>> and still players that juice can look like nice guys.
>> No one gives a fuck why you watch tennis.
>
> You seem in a foul mood today, Sampras exo piss you off much last
> night?


My tennis comp got washed out saturday & also tonight.


  
Date: 16 Feb 2009 04:03:34
From:
Subject: Re: Q. How do we know Murray has Rafa's number ?
On Feb 16, 6:03=A0am, Superdave <the.big.rst.kah...@gmail.com > wrote:
> On Mon, 16 Feb 2009 02:56:16 -0800 (PST), ghell666
>
>
>
>
>
> <matt.tip...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On 16 Feb, 10:50, Superdave <the.big.rst.kah...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> On Mon, 16 Feb 2009 08:26:36 GMT, "Stapler" <d...@d.com> wrote:
> >> >"Superdave" <the.big.rst.kah...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> >> >news:hkvhp4p7ql9aabirng2peqos6rqc50vq60@4ax.com...
>
> >> >> IMHO Murray is now the best player out there and will beat the tar =
out
> >> >> of Rafa and Novak for the rest of the season. Federer is the only o=
ne
> >> >> who can beat him in this form. Ironically, for the same reason Rafa
> >> >> beats Fed. Matchup.
>
> >> >> This could work very much in Feds favor with Murray playing the rol=
e
> >> >> of the giant killer and then losing to Fed in the final if the draw=
s
> >> >> work out right.
>
> >> >Bullcrap. Nadal is still 5-2 against Murray. Remember the straight se=
ts
> >> >beatdown at Wimbledon? I'm sure Murray hasn't forgotten!
>
> >> So ? Hewitt was at least that much against Federer and since then he
> >> has lost like 14x in a row ?
>
> >Well I aint looked but I cant tell you its defintely not ( 5- 2 )
>
> >He beat him at US last year and x 2 this year , in fact hes won all
> >their encounters since the US so far..
>
> Murray never beat Rafa before the USO last year and Rafa has not beat
> him since. This is very much like Fed/Hewitt where Hewitt was 7-2 up
> on Fed ! And, he is now 7-14 with Fed winning the last 12 in a row !
>
> I see the same happening here with Murray/Rafa.- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

So Murray is like Fed and will win 13 slams? wow.....


  
Date: 16 Feb 2009 02:56:16
From: ghell666
Subject: Re: Q. How do we know Murray has Rafa's number ?
On 16 Feb, 10:50, Superdave <the.big.rst.kah...@gmail.com > wrote:
> On Mon, 16 Feb 2009 08:26:36 GMT, "Stapler" <d...@d.com> wrote:
> >"Superdave" <the.big.rst.kah...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> >news:hkvhp4p7ql9aabirng2peqos6rqc50vq60@4ax.com...
>
> >> IMHO Murray is now the best player out there and will beat the tar out
> >> of Rafa and Novak for the rest of the season. Federer is the only one
> >> who can beat him in this form. Ironically, for the same reason Rafa
> >> beats Fed. Matchup.
>
> >> This could work very much in Feds favor with Murray playing the role
> >> of the giant killer and then losing to Fed in the final if the draws
> >> work out right.
>
> >Bullcrap. Nadal is still 5-2 against Murray. Remember the straight sets
> >beatdown at Wimbledon? I'm sure Murray hasn't forgotten!
>
> So ? Hewitt was at least that much against Federer and since then he
> has lost like 14x in a row ?

Well I aint looked but I cant tell you its defintely not ( 5- 2 )

He beat him at US last year and x 2 this year , in fact hes won all
their encounters since the US so far..



   
Date: 16 Feb 2009 11:03:56
From: Superdave
Subject: Re: Q. How do we know Murray has Rafa's number ?
On Mon, 16 Feb 2009 02:56:16 -0800 (PST), ghell666
<matt.tippen@gmail.com > wrote:

>On 16 Feb, 10:50, Superdave <the.big.rst.kah...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Mon, 16 Feb 2009 08:26:36 GMT, "Stapler" <d...@d.com> wrote:
>> >"Superdave" <the.big.rst.kah...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> >news:hkvhp4p7ql9aabirng2peqos6rqc50vq60@4ax.com...
>>
>> >> IMHO Murray is now the best player out there and will beat the tar out
>> >> of Rafa and Novak for the rest of the season. Federer is the only one
>> >> who can beat him in this form. Ironically, for the same reason Rafa
>> >> beats Fed. Matchup.
>>
>> >> This could work very much in Feds favor with Murray playing the role
>> >> of the giant killer and then losing to Fed in the final if the draws
>> >> work out right.
>>
>> >Bullcrap. Nadal is still 5-2 against Murray. Remember the straight sets
>> >beatdown at Wimbledon? I'm sure Murray hasn't forgotten!
>>
>> So ? Hewitt was at least that much against Federer and since then he
>> has lost like 14x in a row ?
>
>Well I aint looked but I cant tell you its defintely not ( 5- 2 )
>
>He beat him at US last year and x 2 this year , in fact hes won all
>their encounters since the US so far..


Murray never beat Rafa before the USO last year and Rafa has not beat
him since. This is very much like Fed/Hewitt where Hewitt was 7-2 up
on Fed ! And, he is now 7-14 with Fed winning the last 12 in a row !

I see the same happening here with Murray/Rafa.


  
Date: 16 Feb 2009 10:50:49
From: Superdave
Subject: Re: Q. How do we know Murray has Rafa's number ?
On Mon, 16 Feb 2009 08:26:36 GMT, "Stapler" <d@d.com > wrote:

>"Superdave" <the.big.rst.kahuna@gmail.com> wrote in message
>news:hkvhp4p7ql9aabirng2peqos6rqc50vq60@4ax.com...
>>
>> IMHO Murray is now the best player out there and will beat the tar out
>> of Rafa and Novak for the rest of the season. Federer is the only one
>> who can beat him in this form. Ironically, for the same reason Rafa
>> beats Fed. Matchup.
>>
>> This could work very much in Feds favor with Murray playing the role
>> of the giant killer and then losing to Fed in the final if the draws
>> work out right.
>
>
>Bullcrap. Nadal is still 5-2 against Murray. Remember the straight sets
>beatdown at Wimbledon? I'm sure Murray hasn't forgotten!


So ? Hewitt was at least that much against Federer and since then he
has lost like 14x in a row ?


  
Date: 16 Feb 2009 01:19:41
From: Professor X
Subject: Re: Q. How do we know Murray has Rafa's number ?
On Feb 16, 8:26=A0am, "Stapler" <d...@d.com > wrote:
> "Superdave" <the.big.rst.kah...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> news:hkvhp4p7ql9aabirng2peqos6rqc50vq60@4ax.com...
>
>
>
> > IMHO Murray is now the best player out there and will beat the tar out
> > of Rafa and Novak for the rest of the season. Federer is the only one
> > who can beat him in this form. Ironically, for the same reason Rafa
> > beats Fed. Matchup.
>
> > This could work very much in Feds favor with Murray playing the role
> > of the giant killer and then losing to Fed in the final if the draws
> > work out right.
>
> Bullcrap. Nadal is still 5-2 against Murray. Remember the straight sets
> beatdown at Wimbledon? I'm sure Murray hasn't forgotten!

Murray having won last 3 in a row if you include exo


  
Date: 16 Feb 2009 00:42:37
From: Fan
Subject: Re: Q. How do we know Murray has Rafa's number ?
On Feb 16, 9:26=A0am, "Stapler" <d...@d.com > wrote:
> "Superdave" <the.big.rst.kah...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> news:hkvhp4p7ql9aabirng2peqos6rqc50vq60@4ax.com...
>
>
>
> > IMHO Murray is now the best player out there and will beat the tar out
> > of Rafa and Novak for the rest of the season. Federer is the only one
> > who can beat him in this form. Ironically, for the same reason Rafa
> > beats Fed. Matchup.
>
> > This could work very much in Feds favor with Murray playing the role
> > of the giant killer and then losing to Fed in the final if the draws
> > work out right.
>
> Bullcrap. Nadal is still 5-2 against Murray. Remember the straight sets
> beatdown at Wimbledon? I'm sure Murray hasn't forgotten!

Hazey lost all sense of proportion since Federer=92s Australian loss to
Nadal and he lost his confidence in Federer. I think, Hazey should
have more confidence in Federer to win a couple more slams (what else
does he need?) on his own.
When Federer wins his next slam (it will happen), Hazey will return to
his normal.

All this hate directed at Nadal (and Federer) is unhealthy.


 
Date: 15 Feb 2009 22:26:20
From: Fan
Subject: Re: Q. How do we know Murray has Rafa's number ?
On Feb 16, 6:58=A0am, Superdave <the.big.rst.kah...@gmail.com > wrote:
> A. By the "shit scared" look in his eyes yesterday. It was obvious he
> knew he was going to lose from the getgo. So, he had to feign injury
> to save face. After the feint he miraculously "recovered" cause I
> guess he felt he now had "covered" any loss of face but it soon became
> apparent he would lose anyway so he basically "gave up". That is not
> what "bulls" do. That is not what "champions" do. That is what jerks
> like Djokovic do.
>
> Rafa =3D Djokovic.
>
> Let's face it Fed never pulls shit like this. He is a real champion.
>
> IMHO Murray is now the best player out there and will beat the tar out
> of Rafa and Novak for the rest of the season. Federer is the only one
> who can beat him in this form. Ironically, for the same reason Rafa
> beats Fed. Matchup.
>
> This could work very much in Feds favor with Murray playing the role
> of the giant killer and then losing to Fed in the final if the draws
> work out right.

You need a doctor more than Nadal. Nadal was obviously in a lot of
pain but took the beating without giving up or crying about it. It is
a shame that Federer, a great champion, has fans such as you.


  
Date: 15 Feb 2009 22:47:05
From: Fan
Subject: Re: Q. How do we know Murray has Rafa's number ?
On Feb 16, 7:39=A0am, Superdave <the.big.rst.kah...@gmail.com > wrote:
> On Sun, 15 Feb 2009 22:26:20 -0800 (PST), Fan
>
>
>
>
>
> <Turnagain...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >On Feb 16, 6:58=A0am, Superdave <the.big.rst.kah...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> A. By the "shit scared" look in his eyes yesterday. It was obvious he
> >> knew he was going to lose from the getgo. So, he had to feign injury
> >> to save face. After the feint he miraculously "recovered" cause I
> >> guess he felt he now had "covered" any loss of face but it soon became
> >> apparent he would lose anyway so he basically "gave up". That is not
> >> what "bulls" do. That is not what "champions" do. That is what jerks
> >> like Djokovic do.
>
> >> Rafa =3D Djokovic.
>
> >> Let's face it Fed never pulls shit like this. He is a real champion.
>
> >> IMHO Murray is now the best player out there and will beat the tar out
> >> of Rafa and Novak for the rest of the season. Federer is the only one
> >> who can beat him in this form. Ironically, for the same reason Rafa
> >> beats Fed. Matchup.
>
> >> This could work very much in Feds favor with Murray playing the role
> >> of the giant killer and then losing to Fed in the final if the draws
> >> work out right.
>
> >You need a doctor more than Nadal. Nadal was obviously in a lot of
> >pain but took the beating without giving up or crying about it. It is
> >a shame that Federer, a great champion, has fans such as you.
>
> sure Nadal was in pain ! ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
>
> that's why he immediately came out, ran around like a mongoose and
> broke murray why ? because his pain was so unbearable !!! ah ha ha ha
> ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. then he won the set ! ah ha ha ha ha ha
> ou ou it hurts too much !
>
> ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
>
> fucking lying cheat coward bull if i ever saw one.-

You lost your mind over Federer=92s loss to Nadal at the Australian.
Get a grip! It is just a game.



  
Date: 16 Feb 2009 06:39:29
From: Superdave
Subject: Re: Q. How do we know Murray has Rafa's number ?
On Sun, 15 Feb 2009 22:26:20 -0800 (PST), Fan
<TurnagainArm@hotmail.com > wrote:

>On Feb 16, 6:58am, Superdave <the.big.rst.kah...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> A. By the "shit scared" look in his eyes yesterday. It was obvious he
>> knew he was going to lose from the getgo. So, he had to feign injury
>> to save face. After the feint he miraculously "recovered" cause I
>> guess he felt he now had "covered" any loss of face but it soon became
>> apparent he would lose anyway so he basically "gave up". That is not
>> what "bulls" do. That is not what "champions" do. That is what jerks
>> like Djokovic do.
>>
>> Rafa = Djokovic.
>>
>> Let's face it Fed never pulls shit like this. He is a real champion.
>>
>> IMHO Murray is now the best player out there and will beat the tar out
>> of Rafa and Novak for the rest of the season. Federer is the only one
>> who can beat him in this form. Ironically, for the same reason Rafa
>> beats Fed. Matchup.
>>
>> This could work very much in Feds favor with Murray playing the role
>> of the giant killer and then losing to Fed in the final if the draws
>> work out right.
>
>You need a doctor more than Nadal. Nadal was obviously in a lot of
>pain but took the beating without giving up or crying about it. It is
>a shame that Federer, a great champion, has fans such as you.


sure Nadal was in pain ! ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

that's why he immediately came out, ran around like a mongoose and
broke murray why ? because his pain was so unbearable !!! ah ha ha ha
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. then he won the set ! ah ha ha ha ha ha
ou ou it hurts too much !

ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

fucking lying cheat coward bull if i ever saw one.