tennis-forum.net
Promoting tennis discussion.

Main
Date: 27 Jan 2009 02:01:15
From:
Subject: Someone called it ...
... maybe not on this group, but yesterday someone pointed out that
Djokovic could be in trouble playing during the heat of the day, while
Federer got the night match ...





 
Date: 27 Jan 2009 10:11:41
From: Dave Hazelwood
Subject: Re: Someone called it ...
On Tue, 27 Jan 2009 02:01:15 -0800 (PST), gregorawe@hotmail.com wrote:

>... maybe not on this group, but yesterday someone pointed out that
>Djokovic could be in trouble playing during the heat of the day, while
>Federer got the night match ...


i called it perfectly ... including his retirement.


  
Date: 27 Jan 2009 21:18:55
From: DavidW
Subject: Re: Someone called it ...
Dave Hazelwood wrote:
> On Tue, 27 Jan 2009 02:01:15 -0800 (PST), gregorawe@hotmail.com wrote:
>
>> ... maybe not on this group, but yesterday someone pointed out that
>> Djokovic could be in trouble playing during the heat of the day,
>> while Federer got the night match ...
>
>
> i called it perfectly ... including his retirement.

Amazing. You get everything right, Dave.





   
Date: 27 Jan 2009 10:21:55
From: Dave Hazelwood
Subject: Re: Someone called it ...
On Tue, 27 Jan 2009 21:18:55 +1100, "DavidW" <no@email.provided >
wrote:

>Dave Hazelwood wrote:
>> On Tue, 27 Jan 2009 02:01:15 -0800 (PST), gregorawe@hotmail.com wrote:
>>
>>> ... maybe not on this group, but yesterday someone pointed out that
>>> Djokovic could be in trouble playing during the heat of the day,
>>> while Federer got the night match ...
>>
>>
>> i called it perfectly ... including his retirement.
>
>Amazing. You get everything right, Dave.
>
>


well not really ... but i was spot on for both the Fed/Birdie match
and this one.