tennis-forum.net
Promoting tennis discussion.

Main
Date: 31 Jan 2009 01:30:29
From: Whisper
Subject: Somewhere in a hotel room in Melbourne....


...a 13 time slam champion curses his luck.






 
Date: 30 Jan 2009 18:51:26
From: Scott
Subject: Re: Somewhere in a hotel room in Melbourne....
On Jan 30, 7:44=A0pm, Whisper <beaver...@ozemail.com.au > wrote:
> Sakari Lund wrote:
> > On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 01:30:29 +1100, Whisper <beaver...@ozemail.com.au>
> > wrote:
>
> >> ...a 13 time slam champion curses his luck.
>
> > Fed was very very happy watching that match.
>
> Except for the last few minutes.

yup. big difference between Verdasco and that other Spanish dude. If
Roger plays FV it goes 6-3, 6-0, 6-1. With Rafa, another war.



  
Date: 31 Jan 2009 13:59:32
From: Sakari Lund
Subject: Re: Somewhere in a hotel room in Melbourne....
On Fri, 30 Jan 2009 18:51:26 -0800 (PST), Scott <scottl44@yahoo.com >
wrote:

>On Jan 30, 7:44 pm, Whisper <beaver...@ozemail.com.au> wrote:
>> Sakari Lund wrote:
>> > On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 01:30:29 +1100, Whisper <beaver...@ozemail.com.au>
>> > wrote:
>>
>> >> ...a 13 time slam champion curses his luck.
>>
>> > Fed was very very happy watching that match.
>>
>> Except for the last few minutes.
>
>yup. big difference between Verdasco and that other Spanish dude. If
>Roger plays FV it goes 6-3, 6-0, 6-1. With Rafa, another war.

He certainly was expecting Rafa would win fairly easily. This was a
much better scenario.


 
Date: 30 Jan 2009 16:28:15
From: David W
Subject: Re: Somewhere in a hotel room in Melbourne....
On Jan 31, 1:42=A0am, "john" <jli...@ozemail.com.au > wrote:
> "Whisper" <beaver...@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
>
> news:49830f0c$0$14860$5a62ac22@per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au...
>
>
>
> > ...a 13 time slam champion curses his luck.
>
> No, rather there is an idiot in New Castle NSW

Newcastle


 
Date: 30 Jan 2009 16:27:24
From: David W
Subject: Re: Somewhere in a hotel room in Melbourne....
On Jan 31, 11:05=A0am, Sakari Lund <sakari.l...@welho.com > wrote:
> On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 01:30:29 +1100, Whisper <beaver...@ozemail.com.au>
> wrote:
>
>
>
> >...a 13 time slam champion curses his luck.
>
> Fed was very very happy watching that match.

Maybe. OTOH, Nadal won't want to waste that brutal 5-hour effort on a
mere runner-up trophy.


 
Date: 31 Jan 2009 02:05:46
From: Sakari Lund
Subject: Re: Somewhere in a hotel room in Melbourne....
On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 01:30:29 +1100, Whisper <beaver999@ozemail.com.au >
wrote:

>
>
>...a 13 time slam champion curses his luck.

Fed was very very happy watching that match.



  
Date: 31 Jan 2009 11:44:48
From: Whisper
Subject: Re: Somewhere in a hotel room in Melbourne....
Sakari Lund wrote:
> On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 01:30:29 +1100, Whisper <beaver999@ozemail.com.au>
> wrote:
>
>>
>> ...a 13 time slam champion curses his luck.
>
> Fed was very very happy watching that match.
>


Except for the last few minutes.



 
Date: 31 Jan 2009 01:42:41
From: john
Subject: Re: Somewhere in a hotel room in Melbourne....

"Whisper" <beaver999@ozemail.com.au > wrote in message
news:49830f0c$0$14860$5a62ac22@per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au...
>
>
> ...a 13 time slam champion curses his luck.

No, rather there is an idiot in New Castle NSW hoping, praying and even
promise to give a blow job to rafa if he can beat
Federer on Sunday.
>
>




  
Date: 30 Jan 2009 19:55:26
From: Jesper Lauridsen
Subject: Re: Somewhere in a hotel room in Melbourne....
On 2009-01-30, john <jliang@ozemail.com.au > wrote:
>
> "Whisper" <beaver999@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
> news:49830f0c$0$14860$5a62ac22@per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au...
>>
>>
>> ...a 13 time slam champion curses his luck.
>
> No, rather there is an idiot in New Castle NSW hoping, praying and even
> promise to give a blow job to rafa if he can beat
> Federer on Sunday.

With that kind of motivation Nadal will be happy to eat a triple bagel.