tennis-forum.net
Promoting tennis discussion.

Main
Date: 24 Jan 2009 12:23:21
From:
Subject: The only players left @ the AO who have winning records over
Rigged cupcake draw for the cheating swiss faggot.




 
Date: 24 Jan 2009 13:38:55
From: kaennorsing
Subject: Re: The only players left @ the AO who have winning records over
On 24 jan, 21:23, Aranci...@selin.com wrote:
> Rigged cupcake draw for the cheating swiss faggot.

They don't have winning records over him in hc slams, which is BTW
what they are currently participating in. In fact they never won a
match against him in a hc slam. Two of them never even made the final
of a hc slam.

The only players to have actually won a match vs Federer in hc slams
are/were both on his of the draw (Safin/Djoke), the only players to
have ever taken a set from him in hc slams are on his side of the draw
(Safin/Djokovic/Baghdatis/Roddick), with the exception of Blake who
has one of the most dismal records against Federer.

Also the only players to have actually won a hc slam are/were on his
side of the draw (Safin/Djokovic/Roddick).

So these facts clearly demonstrates you are nothing more than a rancid
whiner. The best man will hold up the trophy at the end of the week.


 
Date: 24 Jan 2009 13:27:03
From: williemeikle
Subject: Re: The only players left @ the AO who have winning records over
On Jan 24, 5:55=A0pm, Aranci...@selin.com wrote:
> On Jan 24, 3:50=A0pm, williemeikle <meiklewill...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > On Jan 24, 5:23=A0pm, Aranci...@selin.com wrote:
>
> > > Rigged cupcake draw for the cheating swiss faggot.
>
> > You really need to get laid. It might help with that latent lust you
> > obviously have for Federer.
>
> ROTFL. This is funny coming from a fedfucker, and I get laid with a
> real person and not a fed blowup doll like you do.

I'm not the one thinking about his sexuality in every post I make
here...


  
Date: 24 Jan 2009 23:32:34
From: TT
Subject: Re: The only players left @ the AO who have winning records over
williemeikle wrote:
> On Jan 24, 5:55 pm, Aranci...@selin.com wrote:
>> On Jan 24, 3:50 pm, williemeikle <meiklewill...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>> On Jan 24, 5:23 pm, Aranci...@selin.com wrote:
>>>> Rigged cupcake draw for the cheating swiss faggot.
>>> You really need to get laid. It might help with that latent lust you
>>> obviously have for Federer.
>> ROTFL. This is funny coming from a fedfucker, and I get laid with a
>> real person and not a fed blowup doll like you do.
>
> I'm not the one thinking about his sexuality in every post I make
> here...

Now you are though.

--
"Now I have so many dreams to chase - the French Open, an Olympic
singles gold medal in London in 2012, the Davis Cup for Switzerland"


 
Date: 24 Jan 2009 13:07:43
From: Raja
Subject: Re: The only players left @ the AO who have winning records over
On Jan 24, 2:50=A0pm, Aranci...@selin.com wrote:
> On Jan 24, 3:47=A0pm, Raja <zepflo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Jan 24, 2:23=A0pm, Aranci...@selin.com wrote:
>
> > > Rigged cupcake draw for the cheating swiss faggot.
>
> > Damn, you guys spend all the day hating Federer. What are your other
> > recreational activities?
>
> Not posting top 10 lists, for sure!

I havent posted a list for long now, get a life.


  
Date: 25 Jan 2009 13:23:16
From: Whisper
Subject: Re: The only players left @ the AO who have winning records over
Raja wrote:
> On Jan 24, 2:50 pm, Aranci...@selin.com wrote:
>> On Jan 24, 3:47 pm, Raja <zepflo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> On Jan 24, 2:23 pm, Aranci...@selin.com wrote:
>>>> Rigged cupcake draw for the cheating swiss faggot.
>>> Damn, you guys spend all the day hating Federer. What are your other
>>> recreational activities?
>> Not posting top 10 lists, for sure!
>
> I havent posted a list for long now, get a life.


Give us your top 10 reasons for not posting.



 
Date: 24 Jan 2009 12:55:59
From:
Subject: Re: The only players left @ the AO who have winning records over
On Jan 24, 3:50=A0pm, williemeikle <meiklewill...@yahoo.com > wrote:
> On Jan 24, 5:23=A0pm, Aranci...@selin.com wrote:
>
> > Rigged cupcake draw for the cheating swiss faggot.
>
> You really need to get laid. It might help with that latent lust you
> obviously have for Federer.
>

ROTFL. This is funny coming from a fedfucker, and I get laid with a
real person and not a fed blowup doll like you do.


 
Date: 24 Jan 2009 12:50:20
From: williemeikle
Subject: Re: The only players left @ the AO who have winning records over
On Jan 24, 5:23=A0pm, Aranci...@selin.com wrote:
> Rigged cupcake draw for the cheating swiss faggot.

You really need to get laid. It might help with that latent lust you
obviously have for Federer.

Willie

http://www.williammeikle.com




 
Date: 24 Jan 2009 12:50:09
From:
Subject: Re: The only players left @ the AO who have winning records over
On Jan 24, 3:47=A0pm, Raja <zepflo...@gmail.com > wrote:
> On Jan 24, 2:23=A0pm, Aranci...@selin.com wrote:
>
> > Rigged cupcake draw for the cheating swiss faggot.
>
> Damn, you guys spend all the day hating Federer. What are your other
> recreational activities?

Not posting top 10 lists, for sure!


 
Date: 24 Jan 2009 12:47:32
From: Raja
Subject: Re: The only players left @ the AO who have winning records over
On Jan 24, 2:23=A0pm, Aranci...@selin.com wrote:
> Rigged cupcake draw for the cheating swiss faggot.

Damn, you guys spend all the day hating Federer. What are your other
recreational activities?



 
Date: 24 Jan 2009 12:47:10
From:
Subject: Re: The only players left @ the AO who have winning records over
On Jan 24, 3:25=A0pm, Jason Catlin <jason-cat...@hotmail.com > wrote:
> On Jan 24, 3:23=A0pm, Aranci...@selin.com wrote:
>
> > Rigged cupcake draw for the cheating swiss faggot.
>
> Hey, there's still Nole. Shouldn't he beat Fed barring some unfair
> last-minute scheduling conspiracy?

Nole is a non entity right now. Weakest of the top 4 for sure.


 
Date: 24 Jan 2009 12:25:31
From: Jason Catlin
Subject: Re: The only players left @ the AO who have winning records over
On Jan 24, 3:23=A0pm, Aranci...@selin.com wrote:
> Rigged cupcake draw for the cheating swiss faggot.

Hey, there's still Nole. Shouldn't he beat Fed barring some unfair
last-minute scheduling conspiracy?


  
Date: 24 Jan 2009 22:38:43
From: TT
Subject: Re: The only players left @ the AO who have winning records over
Jason Catlin wrote:
> On Jan 24, 3:23 pm, Aranci...@selin.com wrote:
>> Rigged cupcake draw for the cheating swiss faggot.
>
> Hey, there's still Nole. Shouldn't he beat Fed barring some unfair
> last-minute scheduling conspiracy?

I'm sure that if he does...our great ex champion will make shitloads of
excuses. Or just call in the big guns...call in "Tony Godsick" to make
them for you...

--
"Now I have so many dreams to chase - the French Open, an Olympic
singles gold medal in London in 2012, the Davis Cup for Switzerland"