tennis-forum.net
Promoting tennis discussion.

Main
Date: 02 Feb 2009 05:55:09
From: Fan
Subject: Those who did not listen to my advice...
Those who did not listen to my advice made fools of themselves. I told
everyone to sit back and enjoy the tournament and make no foolish
predictions but some of you just would not listen.
I would be just as comfortable if Federer won because I respect his
game the same as I respect Nadal=92s game. We were fortunate enough to
witness the battle of these super players but all some of you can do
is trash your favorite's opponent. This time, it really backfired on
Hazey. Too much Nadal trashing must have jinxed Federer.
Only good things come to those who appreciate the game. We should
celebrate Nadal without trashing Federer because the next time it may
turn out different.




 
Date: 02 Feb 2009 05:59:25
From: Fan
Subject: Re: Those who did not listen to my advice...
On Feb 2, 2:58=A0pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org > wrote:
> Fan wrote:
> > Those who did not listen to my advice made fools of themselves. I told
> > everyone to sit back and enjoy the tournament and make no foolish
> > predictions but some of you just would not listen.
> > I would be just as comfortable if Federer won because I respect his
> > game the same as I respect Nadal=92s game. We were fortunate enough to
> > witness the battle of these super players but all some of you can do
> > is trash your favorite's opponent. This time, it really backfired on
> > Hazey. Too much Nadal trashing must have jinxed Federer.
> > Only good things come to those who appreciate the game. We should
> > celebrate Nadal without trashing Federer because the next time it may
> > turn out different.
>
> Fed's dead baby, fed's dead.

Have a bundle of bananas...


  
Date: 03 Feb 2009 05:21:28
From: Superdave
Subject: Re: Those who did not listen to my advice...
On Mon, 2 Feb 2009 05:59:25 -0800 (PST), Fan
<TurnagainArm@hotmail.com > wrote:

>On Feb 2, 2:58†pm, TT <g...@Olympics.org> wrote:
>> Fan wrote:
>> > Those who did not listen to my advice made fools of themselves. I told
>> > everyone to sit back and enjoy the tournament and make no foolish
>> > predictions but some of you just would not listen.
>> > I would be just as comfortable if Federer won because I respect his
>> > game the same as I respect Nadalís game. We were fortunate enough to
>> > witness the battle of these super players but all some of you can do
>> > is trash your favorite's opponent. This time, it really backfired on
>> > Hazey. Too much Nadal trashing must have jinxed Federer.
>> > Only good things come to those who appreciate the game. We should
>> > celebrate Nadal without trashing Federer because the next time it may
>> > turn out different.
>>
>> Fed's dead baby, fed's dead.
>
>Have a bundle of bananas...


He usually feeds on monkey dung.


 
Date: 02 Feb 2009 15:58:10
From: TT
Subject: Re: Those who did not listen to my advice...
Fan wrote:
> Those who did not listen to my advice made fools of themselves. I told
> everyone to sit back and enjoy the tournament and make no foolish
> predictions but some of you just would not listen.
> I would be just as comfortable if Federer won because I respect his
> game the same as I respect Nadalís game. We were fortunate enough to
> witness the battle of these super players but all some of you can do
> is trash your favorite's opponent. This time, it really backfired on
> Hazey. Too much Nadal trashing must have jinxed Federer.
> Only good things come to those who appreciate the game. We should
> celebrate Nadal without trashing Federer because the next time it may
> turn out different.

Fed's dead baby, fed's dead.

--
"Now I have so many dreams to chase - the French Open, an Olympic
singles gold medal in London in 2012, the Davis Cup for Switzerland"