tennis-forum.net
Promoting tennis discussion.

Main
Date: 19 Jan 2009 09:43:26
From: Lawrence Logic
Subject: Tracy Austin
Is it just me, or does Tracy Austin look like a hot little number?

My recollection of her was that she was quite unattractive. I've just seen
her with Todd Woodbridge, pretty as he is and all, and Tracy shone like a
beacon! Is she a late bloomer? She looked pretty damn good to me!

--
Lawrence
"If you lose the big game, that little boy is gonna die faster than Steve
Irwin in a tank full of stingrays" - Cancer Doctor - 14 November 2006






 
Date: 19 Jan 2009 22:48:53
From: stephenj
Subject: Re: Tracy Austin
> Lawrence Logic wrote:
> Is it just me, or does Tracy Austin look like a hot little number?

it's just you. alone on a forbidden planet.




--
for the total eradication of imperialism, the Chinese
people are willing to endure the first U.S. nuclear
strike. All it is is a big pile of people dying.

- Mao Tse-Tung, 1957


 
Date: 19 Jan 2009 08:15:16
From:
Subject: Re: Tracy Austin
On Jan 19, 4:19=A0am, "Lawrence=A0Logic" <mr-NotThisBit-lo...@amd-p.com >
wrote:
> "DavidW" <n...@email.provided> wrote in message
>
> news:r7Ycl.49520$Nv1.8524@newsfe03.iad...> Lawrence Logic wrote:
> >> Is it just me, or does Tracy Austin look like a hot little number?
>
> >> My recollection of her was that she was quite unattractive. =A0I've
> >> just seen her with Todd Woodbridge, pretty as he is and all, and
> >> Tracy shone like a beacon! =A0Is she a late bloomer? =A0She looked pre=
tty
> >> damn good to me!
>
> > She's a good commentator, although she seems to annoy some posters here=
.
>
> Her commentary may be designed to annoy, but I'd never thought of her as
> eye-candy before. =A0Admittedly I hadn't seen her for a while prior to ab=
out
> an hour ago, but an hour ago she looked very pretty.
>
> I'm not actually watching the tennis at the moment. =A0I simply stumbled
> across the telecast on Seven in Brisbane on my way to Top Gear on SBS. =
=A0Her
> physical appearance, contrary to all that I'd remembered, was worthy of
> mention however. =A0In a word, she looked hot!
>
> --
> Lawrence
> "Kyle, I swear, if I didn't have a guy's hand up my asshole right now, I'=
d
> leap across the room and kick you in the nuts" - Eric Cartman - 19 March
> 2003

http://www.onthebaseline.com/2008/03/04/usta-lindsay-davenport-and-tracy-au=
stin-join-decades-of-smooth-health-campaign/

Maybe this is why.


 
Date: 19 Jan 2009 20:57:19
From: DavidW
Subject: Re: Tracy Austin
Lawrence Logic wrote:
> Is it just me, or does Tracy Austin look like a hot little number?
>
> My recollection of her was that she was quite unattractive. I've
> just seen her with Todd Woodbridge, pretty as he is and all, and
> Tracy shone like a beacon! Is she a late bloomer? She looked pretty
> damn good to me!

She's a good commentator, although she seems to annoy some posters here.





  
Date: 20 Jan 2009 13:55:40
From: mimus
Subject: Re: Tracy Austin
On Mon, 19 Jan 2009 20:57:19 +1100, DavidW wrote:

> Lawrence Logic wrote:
>
>> Is it just me, or does Tracy Austin look like a hot little number?
>>
>> My recollection of her was that she was quite unattractive. I've
>> just seen her with Todd Woodbridge, pretty as he is and all, and
>> Tracy shone like a beacon! Is she a late bloomer? She looked pretty
>> damn good to me!
>
> She's a good commentator, although she seems to annoy some posters here.

I enjoy her greatly as a commentator on the USA Channel's USO coverage.

And, yes, she's quite attractive, as long as she stays away from the Big
Hair look.

And her autobiography, _Beyond Center Court_, is quite good, with some
hilarious photos.

And her tennis career was of course great but tragically cut short by
automobile accident.

--

Take a deep breath, take a walk, cool off, plot a bit, and serve again.




  
Date: 19 Jan 2009 22:49:33
From: stephenj
Subject: Re: Tracy Austin
DavidW wrote:
> Lawrence Logic wrote:
>> Is it just me, or does Tracy Austin look like a hot little number?
>>
>> My recollection of her was that she was quite unattractive. I've
>> just seen her with Todd Woodbridge, pretty as he is and all, and
>> Tracy shone like a beacon! Is she a late bloomer? She looked pretty
>> damn good to me!
>
> She's a good commentator, although she seems to annoy some posters here.

she's got a squeaky, grating vocal style, but she's usually on the mark.
i prefer her to mary carillo by a mile.



--

Was the Order to Slay given because of the Sign of the Goat found on the
ancient Roman crypt beneath the cathedral, or because the Dark Man of
the Haute Vienne Coven spoke the Three Words?


  
Date: 19 Jan 2009 10:19:42
From: Lawrence Logic
Subject: Re: Tracy Austin

"DavidW" <no@email.provided > wrote in message
news:r7Ycl.49520$Nv1.8524@newsfe03.iad...
> Lawrence Logic wrote:
>> Is it just me, or does Tracy Austin look like a hot little number?
>>
>> My recollection of her was that she was quite unattractive. I've
>> just seen her with Todd Woodbridge, pretty as he is and all, and
>> Tracy shone like a beacon! Is she a late bloomer? She looked pretty
>> damn good to me!
>
> She's a good commentator, although she seems to annoy some posters here.
>
>
Her commentary may be designed to annoy, but I'd never thought of her as
eye-candy before. Admittedly I hadn't seen her for a while prior to about
an hour ago, but an hour ago she looked very pretty.

I'm not actually watching the tennis at the moment. I simply stumbled
across the telecast on Seven in Brisbane on my way to Top Gear on SBS. Her
physical appearance, contrary to all that I'd remembered, was worthy of
mention however. In a word, she looked hot!

--
Lawrence
"Kyle, I swear, if I didn't have a guy's hand up my asshole right now, I'd
leap across the room and kick you in the nuts" - Eric Cartman - 19 March
2003




   
Date: 19 Jan 2009 11:10:02
From: Dave Hazelwood
Subject: Re: Tracy Austin
On Mon, 19 Jan 2009 10:19:42 GMT, "Lawrence Logic"
<mr-NotThisBit-logic@amd-p.com > wrote:

>
>"DavidW" <no@email.provided> wrote in message
>news:r7Ycl.49520$Nv1.8524@newsfe03.iad...
>> Lawrence Logic wrote:
>>> Is it just me, or does Tracy Austin look like a hot little number?
>>>
>>> My recollection of her was that she was quite unattractive. I've
>>> just seen her with Todd Woodbridge, pretty as he is and all, and
>>> Tracy shone like a beacon! Is she a late bloomer? She looked pretty
>>> damn good to me!
>>
>> She's a good commentator, although she seems to annoy some posters here.
>>
>>
>Her commentary may be designed to annoy, but I'd never thought of her as
>eye-candy before. Admittedly I hadn't seen her for a while prior to about
>an hour ago, but an hour ago she looked very pretty.
>
>I'm not actually watching the tennis at the moment. I simply stumbled
>across the telecast on Seven in Brisbane on my way to Top Gear on SBS. Her
>physical appearance, contrary to all that I'd remembered, was worthy of
>mention however. In a word, she looked hot!


put your penis away already. not every girl is a piece of meat to eat
you know.


    
Date: 19 Jan 2009 19:18:49
From: jdeluise
Subject: Re: Tracy Austin

On 19-Jan-2009, Dave Hazelwood <the_big_kahuna@mailcity.com > wrote:

> put your penis away already. not every girl is a piece of meat to eat
> you know.

Coming from you all I can do is LOL