tennis-forum.net
Promoting tennis discussion.

Main
Date: 30 Jan 2009 10:12:05
From:
Subject: Verdasco calling Fed a cheater in his presser, rotfl...
AO has been very kind to Roger.




"But I don't know why they did it, no? I promise, I didn't know that
Federer was playing yesterday. I thought that yesterday was playing
only girls, and today two semifinals. When I saw that he was playing
yesterday, I was a little bit in shock. I was like, Why he's playing
one day before us? He will have much recover, and in the final he will
have a little bit more of advantage because he had one day more."

This is what Verdasco said..





 
Date: 30 Jan 2009 19:29:02
From: Aimless
Subject: Re: Verdasco calling Fed a cheater in his presser, rotfl...

<Arancione@selin.com > wrote in message:

> "But I don't know why they did it, no? I promise, I didn't know that
> Federer was playing yesterday. I thought that yesterday was playing
> only girls, and today two semifinals. When I saw that he was playing
> yesterday, I was a little bit in shock. I was like, Why he's playing
> one day before us? He will have much recover, and in the final he will
> have a little bit more of advantage because he had one day more."
>
> This is what Verdasco said..
>

Then I'm afraid Verdasco is as retarded as you are since it's happening
every year in fucking Melbourne.



  
Date: 31 Jan 2009 02:25:39
From: Sakari Lund
Subject: Re: Verdasco calling Fed a cheater in his presser, rotfl...
On Fri, 30 Jan 2009 19:29:02 +0100, "Aimless"
<creepingcuriously9983@hotmail.com > wrote:

>
><Arancione@selin.com> wrote in message:
>
>> "But I don't know why they did it, no? I promise, I didn't know that
>> Federer was playing yesterday. I thought that yesterday was playing
>> only girls, and today two semifinals. When I saw that he was playing
>> yesterday, I was a little bit in shock. I was like, Why he's playing
>> one day before us? He will have much recover, and in the final he will
>> have a little bit more of advantage because he had one day more."
>>
>> This is what Verdasco said..
>>
>
>Then I'm afraid Verdasco is as retarded as you are since it's happening
>every year in fucking Melbourne.

Verdasco has never made anywhere near semis, so he hasn't been
interested in semi's schedules...


 
Date: 30 Jan 2009 10:21:38
From: Sao Paulo Swallow
Subject: Re: Verdasco calling Fed a cheater in his presser, rotfl...
On Jan 30, 10:12=A0am, Aranci...@selin.com wrote:
> AO has been very kind to Roger.
>
> "But I don't know why they did it, no? I promise, I didn't know that
> Federer was playing yesterday. I thought that yesterday was playing
> only girls, and today two semifinals. When I saw that he was playing
> yesterday, I was a little bit in shock. I was like, Why he's playing
> one day before us? He will have much recover, and in the final he will
> have a little bit more of advantage because he had one day more."
>
> This is what Verdasco said..

OK, I hesitate to respond to your incessant trolling, but just in case
your whining is genuine I feel compelled to save you before you have a
fucking heart attack.

AO 2008: Day 11, Tsonga d. Nadal. Day 12: Djokovic d. Federer. Day 14:
Djokovc d. Tsonga. The winner had one less day of rest and had Federer
and Nadal won their semis, Nadal would have had one more fucking day
of rest.

So take your own day of rest and drop this fucking tripe.