tennis-forum.net
Promoting tennis discussion.

Main
Date: 01 Feb 2009 15:53:30
From: Erich
Subject: Video: Federer vs Nadal highlights
Great match, shame about the 5th set. Federer crying at the end was a bit
embarrassing. Tears of joy are ok, but when you lose, you need to keep your
shit together at least until you get to the locker room.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P581BKJW






 
Date: 02 Feb 2009 03:55:19
From: xamigax@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Video: Federer vs Nadal highlights
On 1 f=E9v, 22:16, "Erich" <nos...@nospam.com > wrote:
> <xami...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> news:cc96aba9-93ac-41a6-a65b-9712740995fc@a39g2000prl.googlegroups.com...
> On 1 f=E9v, 16:53, "Erich" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > Fifth: is there any hope for more highlights from you this year? :-)
>
> Not very likely, although I would probably post more Federer vs Nadal
> classics, or if Federer should manage to make it to 14.

So, I now have multiple reasons hoping for Federer to win -at least-
14 slams :-)
Great job on your ighlights, btw.

Share & Enjoy,
Manolo


 
Date: 01 Feb 2009 19:22:32
From:
Subject: Re: Video: Federer vs Nadal highlights
On Feb 1, 8:36=A0pm, Giovanna <giovana...@bol.com.br > wrote:
> > Great match, shame about the 5th set. Federer crying at the end was a b=
it
> > embarrassing. Tears of joy are ok, but when you lose, you need to keep =
your
> > shit together at least until you get to the locker room.
>
> Well f%% you, who cares what you think

get lost. you with Hazey are together are bringing down the rst IQ
into single digits.


 
Date: 01 Feb 2009 18:36:31
From: Giovanna
Subject: Re: Video: Federer vs Nadal highlights

> Great match, shame about the 5th set. Federer crying at the end was a bit
> embarrassing. Tears of joy are ok, but when you lose, you need to keep your
> shit together at least until you get to the locker room.


Well f%% you, who cares what you think


 
Date: 02 Feb 2009 01:13:55
From: Sakari Lund
Subject: Re: Video: Federer vs Nadal highlights
On Sun, 1 Feb 2009 15:53:30 -0000, "Erich" <nospam@nospam.com > wrote:

>Great match, shame about the 5th set. Federer crying at the end was a bit
>embarrassing. Tears of joy are ok, but when you lose, you need to keep your
>shit together at least until you get to the locker room.
>
>http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P581BKJW
>

Watching the highlights, I had forgotten in the first set, Fed leading
4-2, 30-15, he played two points where he did nothing wrong, but
somehow Nadal won both and broke back... Especially the first one,
good play from Fed, then backhand volley, and Nadal somehow plays a
half-volley and gets it back...


 
Date: 01 Feb 2009 23:33:02
From: Sakari Lund
Subject: Re: Video: Federer vs Nadal highlights
On Sun, 1 Feb 2009 15:53:30 -0000, "Erich" <nospam@nospam.com > wrote:

>Great match, shame about the 5th set. Federer crying at the end was a bit
>embarrassing. Tears of joy are ok, but when you lose, you need to keep your
>shit together at least until you get to the locker room.
>
>http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P581BKJW

But as he said in the interview, you can't get to the locker room, you
have to stay there. He just couldn't help it.

Thanks for the highlights!



 
Date: 01 Feb 2009 13:24:00
From: RahimAsif
Subject: Re: Video: Federer vs Nadal highlights
On Feb 1, 12:45=A0pm, "Erich" <nos...@nospam.com > wrote:
> "Sao Paulo Swallow" <Sao_Paulo_Swal...@yahoo.com> wrote in messagenews:57=
bc7138-9309-4a32-aae1-0332f8bcc10e@o40g2000prn.googlegroups.com...
> On Feb 1, 10:06 am, Voice of Reason <sasidha...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Feb 1, 10:53 am, "Erich" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote:
>
> > Yes, it did put the focus on Federer and would have been unforgivable
> > if were intentional. But I'm sure no one was more upset by that than
> > Federer. Nadal, OTOH, seemed to completely empathize with Federer,
> > which made me like him more and this newsgroup less.
>
> I agree. Since leaving this nuthouse behind last year, if anything, I've
> come to appreciate Nadal even more than I did when I was exposed to the
> unhinged rants of his obsessive fans on a daily basis. Not since Jesus ha=
s
> someone been so blighted by his followers than Nadal has been by some of =
the
> more intolerable elements of RST. :)
>
> I'm sure Federer's little outburst of emotion wasn't intentional. It's ju=
st
> a Swiss thing, I guess. At least he didn't race off court only to be
> escorted back by Mirka, the way Hingis did many moons ago.
>
> Most non-tennis fans I've spoken to absolutely loved it, though, saying t=
hey
> thought it made him seem more human. And he did manage to pull himself
> together long enough to give a good shout-out to Nadal and kept it brief
> enough not to completely steal the spotlight, so all is well that ends we=
ll,
> I guess.

We lost you and we got TJT. Talk about a bad deal...


 
Date: 01 Feb 2009 13:52:24
From: Trevor Smithson
Subject: Re: Video: Federer vs Nadal highlights
On Sun, 1 Feb 2009 15:53:30 -0000, "Erich" <nospam@nospam.com > wrote:

>Great match, shame about the 5th set. Federer crying at the end was a bit
>embarrassing. Tears of joy are ok, but when you lose, you need to keep your
>shit together at least until you get to the locker room.
>
>http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P581BKJW
>

Thanks, hope you do these for many more slams.


 
Date: 01 Feb 2009 11:40:57
From: xamigax@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Video: Federer vs Nadal highlights
On 1 f=E9v, 16:53, "Erich" <nos...@nospam.com > wrote:
> Great match, shame about the 5th set. Federer crying at the end was a bit
> embarrassing. Tears of joy are ok, but when you lose, you need to keep yo=
ur
> shit together at least until you get to the locker room.
>
> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3DP581BKJW

First: welcome back!

Second: thanks for the highlights

Third: I just can't describe this one as a great match... More nerves
& fatigue factors than tennis...
Yet that's an "immediate" feeling, maybe seeing it a second time might
change my opinion.

Fourth: i wanted fifth points, since it was a 5 setters and I had the
last one in mind :-)

Fifth: is there any hope for more highlights from you this year? :-)


Share & Enjoy,
Manolo


  
Date: 01 Feb 2009 21:16:35
From: Erich
Subject: Re: Video: Federer vs Nadal highlights
<xamigax@gmail.com > wrote in message
news:cc96aba9-93ac-41a6-a65b-9712740995fc@a39g2000prl.googlegroups.com...
On 1 fév, 16:53, "Erich" <nos...@nospam.com > wrote:
>
> Fifth: is there any hope for more highlights from you this year? :-)

Not very likely, although I would probably post more Federer vs Nadal
classics, or if Federer should manage to make it to 14.




 
Date: 01 Feb 2009 10:14:12
From: Sao Paulo Swallow
Subject: Re: Video: Federer vs Nadal highlights
On Feb 1, 10:06=A0am, Voice of Reason <sasidha...@gmail.com > wrote:
> On Feb 1, 10:53=A0am, "Erich" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote:
>
> > Great match, shame about the 5th set. Federer crying at the end was a b=
it
> > embarrassing. Tears of joy are ok, but when you lose, you need to keep =
your
> > shit together at least until you get to the locker room.
>
> >http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3DP581BKJW
>
> Absolutely agree - it takes away from Nadal's achievement and focusses
> the attention on him. =A0Although he did seem to realise it - but
> still....
>
> Nadal was in a very uncomfortable position - will he not get to
> celebrate any of his victories just because he is playing Federer. =A0He
> had to console Federer after the FO thrashing and now this match.

Yes, it did put the focus on Federer and would have been unforgivable
if were intentional. But I'm sure no one was more upset by that than
Federer. Nadal, OTOH, seemed to completely empathize with Federer,
which made me like him more and this newsgroup less.


  
Date: 01 Feb 2009 18:45:08
From: Erich
Subject: Re: Video: Federer vs Nadal highlights

"Sao Paulo Swallow" <Sao_Paulo_Swallow@yahoo.com > wrote in message
news:57bc7138-9309-4a32-aae1-0332f8bcc10e@o40g2000prn.googlegroups.com...
On Feb 1, 10:06 am, Voice of Reason <sasidha...@gmail.com > wrote:
> On Feb 1, 10:53 am, "Erich" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote:
>
>
> Yes, it did put the focus on Federer and would have been unforgivable
> if were intentional. But I'm sure no one was more upset by that than
> Federer. Nadal, OTOH, seemed to completely empathize with Federer,
> which made me like him more and this newsgroup less.

I agree. Since leaving this nuthouse behind last year, if anything, I've
come to appreciate Nadal even more than I did when I was exposed to the
unhinged rants of his obsessive fans on a daily basis. Not since Jesus has
someone been so blighted by his followers than Nadal has been by some of the
more intolerable elements of RST. :)

I'm sure Federer's little outburst of emotion wasn't intentional. It's just
a Swiss thing, I guess. At least he didn't race off court only to be
escorted back by Mirka, the way Hingis did many moons ago.

Most non-tennis fans I've spoken to absolutely loved it, though, saying they
thought it made him seem more human. And he did manage to pull himself
together long enough to give a good shout-out to Nadal and kept it brief
enough not to completely steal the spotlight, so all is well that ends well,
I guess.





   
Date: 01 Feb 2009 20:21:28
From: Richard Eich
Subject: Re: Video: Federer vs Nadal highlights
nospam@nospam.com wrote...

> I agree. Since leaving this nuthouse behind last year, if anything, I've
> come to appreciate Nadal even more than I did when I was exposed to the
> unhinged rants of his obsessive fans on a daily basis. Not since Jesus has
> someone been so blighted by his followers than Nadal has been by some of the
> more intolerable elements of RST. :)

Brilliantly said.

Thank you for the highlights, as always.

--
A fight starts when a man reaches the limits of his intelligence.


   
Date: 02 Feb 2009 06:13:05
From: Whisper
Subject: Re: Video: Federer vs Nadal highlights
Erich wrote:
> "Sao Paulo Swallow" <Sao_Paulo_Swallow@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> news:57bc7138-9309-4a32-aae1-0332f8bcc10e@o40g2000prn.googlegroups.com...
> On Feb 1, 10:06 am, Voice of Reason <sasidha...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Feb 1, 10:53 am, "Erich" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote:
>>
>>
>> Yes, it did put the focus on Federer and would have been unforgivable
>> if were intentional. But I'm sure no one was more upset by that than
>> Federer. Nadal, OTOH, seemed to completely empathize with Federer,
>> which made me like him more and this newsgroup less.
>
> I agree. Since leaving this nuthouse behind last year, if anything, I've
> come to appreciate Nadal even more than I did when I was exposed to the
> unhinged rants of his obsessive fans on a daily basis. Not since Jesus has
> someone been so blighted by his followers than Nadal has been by some of the
> more intolerable elements of RST. :)
>
> I'm sure Federer's little outburst of emotion wasn't intentional. It's just
> a Swiss thing, I guess. At least he didn't race off court only to be
> escorted back by Mirka, the way Hingis did many moons ago.
>
> Most non-tennis fans I've spoken to absolutely loved it, though, saying they
> thought it made him seem more human. And he did manage to pull himself
> together long enough to give a good shout-out to Nadal and kept it brief
> enough not to completely steal the spotlight, so all is well that ends well,
> I guess.
>
>
>


It does make it more real, but shit you'd think he'd learn from all his
other meltdowns?

It's almost like he never considered how he'd feel if he lost - bizarre.



   
Date: 01 Feb 2009 20:14:46
From: *skriptis
Subject: Re: Video: Federer vs Nadal highlights

"Erich" <nospam@nospam.com > wrote in message
news:g5mhl.55247$BH1.22934@en-nntp-07.am2.easynews.com...
>
> "Sao Paulo Swallow" <Sao_Paulo_Swallow@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> news:57bc7138-9309-4a32-aae1-0332f8bcc10e@o40g2000prn.googlegroups.com...
> On Feb 1, 10:06 am, Voice of Reason <sasidha...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Feb 1, 10:53 am, "Erich" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote:
>>
>>
>> Yes, it did put the focus on Federer and would have been unforgivable
>> if were intentional. But I'm sure no one was more upset by that than
>> Federer. Nadal, OTOH, seemed to completely empathize with Federer,
>> which made me like him more and this newsgroup less.
>
> I agree. Since leaving this nuthouse behind last year, if anything, I've
> come to appreciate Nadal even more than I did when I was exposed to the
> unhinged rants of his obsessive fans on a daily basis. Not since Jesus has
> someone been so blighted by his followers than Nadal has been by some of
> the more intolerable elements of RST. :)

fedfuckers are far worse than nadalickers here.
a few "ahaha feddy lost" post by hardcell etc are clearly spam material.

otohway nadal was/is hated and disrespected here is far worse.


I've downloaded the video, thanks.

One question, do you know how many video clips of "slam finals" you've
posted here?
I only have few..you're regular in doing it, or?





    
Date: 01 Feb 2009 21:16:29
From: Erich
Subject: Re: Video: Federer vs Nadal highlights
"*skriptis" <skriptis@post.t-com.hr > wrote in message
news:gm4sbd$g4e$1@ss408.t-com.hr...
>
> I've downloaded the video, thanks.
>
> One question, do you know how many video clips of "slam finals" you've
> posted here?
> I only have few..you're regular in doing it, or?

I used to post regularly from both smaller tournaments and slams, but
stopped last year. Since then, I have only posted the Wimbledon final and
now this one. I think the first one I did was the Federer vs Agassi US Open
final, but I couldn't say for sure how many it amounted to since then.




     
Date: 02 Feb 2009 01:05:19
From: *skriptis
Subject: Re: Video: Federer vs Nadal highlights
Erich wrote:
> "*skriptis" <skriptis@post.t-com.hr> wrote in message
> news:gm4sbd$g4e$1@ss408.t-com.hr...
>>
>> I've downloaded the video, thanks.
>>
>> One question, do you know how many video clips of "slam finals"
>> you've posted here?
>> I only have few..you're regular in doing it, or?
>
> I used to post regularly from both smaller tournaments and slams, but
> stopped last year. Since then, I have only posted the Wimbledon final
> and now this one. I think the first one I did was the Federer vs
> Agassi US Open final, but I couldn't say for sure how many it
> amounted to since then.

Anyone has a list of those you made?
I'd like to have some of the older Fed-Nadal finals...lots of those on
youtube but still..it would be interesting to see yours.




      
Date: 02 Feb 2009 02:21:21
From: Erich
Subject: Re: Video: Federer vs Nadal highlights
"*skriptis" <skriptis@post.t-com.hr > wrote in message
news:gm5dc7$mgf$1@ss408.t-com.hr...
> Erich wrote:
>> "*skriptis" <skriptis@post.t-com.hr> wrote in message
>> news:gm4sbd$g4e$1@ss408.t-com.hr...
>>>
>>> I've downloaded the video, thanks.
>>>
>>> One question, do you know how many video clips of "slam finals"
>>> you've posted here?
>>> I only have few..you're regular in doing it, or?
>>
>> I used to post regularly from both smaller tournaments and slams, but
>> stopped last year. Since then, I have only posted the Wimbledon final
>> and now this one. I think the first one I did was the Federer vs
>> Agassi US Open final, but I couldn't say for sure how many it
>> amounted to since then.
>
> Anyone has a list of those you made?
> I'd like to have some of the older Fed-Nadal finals...lots of those on
> youtube but still..it would be interesting to see yours.

A friend of mine who's been collecting the clips sent me this list. It's
from 3 of his 4 DVDs, he couldn't find the 4th. I don't know if anyone from
the group would be willing to help you with reposts.

agassi.vs.kafelnikov.australian.open.2000.highlights.xvid.avi
agassi.vs.medvedev.french.open.1999.highlights.xvid.avi
agassi.vs.sampras.us.open.2001.highlights.xvid.avi
agassi.vs.sampras.us.open.2002.highlights.xvid.avi
blake.vs.davydenko.shanghai.2006.highlights.xvid.avi
blake.vs.nadal.shanghai.2006.highlights.xvid.avi
clijsters.vs.dementieva.madrid.2006.highlights.xvid.avi
clijsters.vs.jankovic.sydney.2007.highlights.xvid.avi
clijsters.vs.kuznetsova.madrid.2006.highlights.xvid.avi
djokovic.vs.canas.key.biscayne.2007.highlights.avi
federer.vs.bjorkman.ao.2007.highlights.avi
federer.vs.blake.shanghai.2006.highlights.xvid.avi
federer.vs.djokovic.ao.2007.highlights.avi
federer.vs.gonzalez.ao.2007.final.highlights.xvid.avi
federer.vs.gonzalez.basel.2006.highlights.xvid.avi
federer.vs.ljubicic.shanghai.2006.highlights.xvid.avi
federer.vs.murray.cincinatti.2006.highlights.xvid.avi
federer.vs.nadal.french.open.2006.highlights.xvid.avi
federer.vs.nadal.shanghai.2006.highlights.xvid.avi
federer.vs.nalbandian.shanghai.2005.5th.set.highlights.xvid.avi
federer.vs.nalbandian.shanghai.2006.highlights.xvid.avi
federer.vs.robredo.ao.2007.highlights.avi
federer.vs.roddick.ao.2007.highlights.avi
federer.vs.roddick.shanghai.2006.highlights.xvid.avi
federer.vs.srichaphan.basel.2006.highlights.xvid.avi
federer.vs.youzhny.ao.2007.highlights.avi
gasquet.vs.gicquel.lyon.2006.highlights.xvid.avi
gonzo.vs.nadal.ao.2007.highlights.avi
haas.vs.safin.paris.2006.highlights.xvid.avi
henin.vs.hingis.madrid.2006.highlights.xvid.avi
henin.vs.sharapova.madrid.2006.highlights.xvid.avi
hingis.vs.ivanovic.tokyo.2007..highlights.xvid.avi
hingis.vs.kudryavtseva.ao.2007.highlights.avi
hingis.vs.li.ao.2007.highlights.avi
hingis.vs.mauresmo.madrid.2006.highlights.xvid.avi
hingis.vs.petrova.madrid.2006.highlights.xvid.avi
hingis.vs.petrova.madrid.2006.interview.xvid.avi
mauresmo.vs.clijsters.madrid.2006.highlights.xvid.avi
mauresmo.vs.henin.madrid.2006.final.highlights.xvid.avi
mauresmo.vs.henin.madrid.2006.highlights.xvid.avi
mauresmo.vs.poutchkova.australian.open.2007.hawkeye.goes.insane.xvid.avi
nadal.vs.murray.ao.2007.highlights.avi
nadal.vs.robredo.shanghai.2006.highlights.xvid.avi
roddick.vs.ljubicic.shanghai.2006.highlights.xvid.avi
roddick.vs.nalbandian.shanghai.2006.highlights.xvid.avi
roddick.vs.safin.ao.2007.highlights.xvid.avi
safin.vs.mahut.paris.2006.highlights.xvid.avi
santoro.vs.benneteau.paris.2006.highlights.xvid.avi
serena.vs.henin.key.biscayne.2007.highlights.avi
serena.vs.jankovic.ao.2007.highlights.avi
serena.vs.petrova.ao.2007.highlights.avi
serena.vs.sharapova.ao.2007.highlights.avi
serena.vs.vaidisova.ao.2007.highlights.avi
sharapova.vs.clijsters.madrid.2006.highlights.xvid.avi
sharapova.vs.dementieva.madrid.2006.highlights.xvid.avi
agassi.vs.baghdatis.us.open.2006.round.2.highlights.xvid.avi
agassi.vs.pavel.us.open.2006.round.1.highlights.xvid.avi
agassi.vs.wheaton.wimbledon.1991.highlights.xvid.avi
berdych.vs.nadal.madrid.2006.highlights.xvid.avi
borg.vs.gerulaitis.wimbledon.1977.semi.highlights.xvid.avi
borg.vs.nastase.wimbledon.1977.quarters.highlights.xvid.avi
capriati.vs.navratilova.wimbledon.1991.highlights.xvid.avi
federer.sue.barker.interview.wimbledon.2006.xvid.avi
federer.vs.almagro.rome.2006.quarters.final.game.xvid.avi
federer.vs.baghdatis.ao.2006.final.federer.victory.speech.xvid.avi
federer.vs.baghdatis.ao.2006.final.highlights.xvid.avi
federer.vs.blake.indian.wells.2006.final.highlights.xvid.avi
federer.vs.blake.key.biscayne.2006.quarters.highlights.xvid.avi
federer.vs.blake.us.open.2006.highlights.xvid.avi
federer.vs.chela.rome.2006.round.1.highlights.xvid.avi
federer.vs.davydenko.us.open.2006.highlights.xvid.avi
federer.vs.ferrer.basel.2006.highlights.xvid.avi
federer.vs.ferrer.monte.carlo.2006.quarters.highlights.xvid.avi
federer.vs.garcia-lopez.basel.2006.highlights.xvid.avi
federer.vs.gasquet.indian.wells.2006.4th.round.highlights.xvid.avi
federer.vs.ginepri.madrid.2006.highlights.xvid.avi
federer.vs.gonzales.monte.carlo.2006.semis.highlights.xvid.avi
federer.vs.gonzalez.madrid.2006.highlights.xvid.avi
federer.vs.haas.key.biscayne.2006.round.3.highlights.xvid.avi
federer.vs.henman.us.open.2006.round.2.highlights.xvid.avi
federer.vs.kiefer.ao.2006.semi.big.kick.serve.xvid.avi
federer.vs.kiefer.ao.2006.semi.highlights.xvid.avi
federer.vs.ljubicic.indian.wells.2006.quarters.highlights.xvid.avi
federer.vs.ljubicic.key.biscayne.2006.final.highlights.xvid.avi
federer.vs.massu.madrid.2006.highlights.xvid.avi
federer.vs.nadal.monte.carlo.2006.final.highlights.xvid.avi
federer.vs.nadal.rome.2006.final.highlights.xvid.avi
federer.vs.nadal.wimbledon.2006.final.highlights.xvid.avi
federer.vs.nalbandian.madrid.2006.highlights.xvid.avi
federer.vs.roddick.us.open.2006.highlights.xvid.avi
federer.vs.sampras.wimbledon.2001.4th.round.highlights.xvid.avi
federer.vs.soderling.madrid.2006.highlights.xvid.avi
federer.vs.youzhny.dubai.2006.semi.backhand.smash.lob.50fps.xvid.avi
federer.vs.youzhny.dubai.2006.semi.backhand.smash.lob.xvid.avi
federer.vs.zib.basel.2006.highlights.xvid.avi
gasquet.vs.safin.davis.cup.4.set.tiebreak.xvid.avi
gasquet.vs.soderling.lyon.2006.highlights.xvid.avi
gasquet.vs.tursonov.davis.cup.5.set.breakpoint.xvid.avi
henin.vs.mauresmo.ao.2006.final.highlights.xvid.avi
henman.vs.hewitt.key.biscayne.2006.round.2.set.1.tiebreak.xvid.avi
hewitt.vs.gasquet.us.open.2006.highlights.xvid.avi
hewitt_vs_nadal_queens_net_post_return.avi
hingis.vs.sharapova.tokyo.2006.semi.highlights.xvid.avi
ivanovic.vs.golovin.amelia.island.2007.highlights.avi
ivanovic.vs.serena.us.open.2006.round.2.highlights.xvid.avi
madrid.ballmodels.avi
mauresmo.vs.serena.us.open.2006.highlights.xvid.avi
roddick.vs.gasquet.vienna.2006.highlights.xvid.avi
roddick.vs.gonzalez.vienna.2006.highlights.xvid.avi
roddick.vs.grosjean.madrid.2006.highlights.xvid.avi
roddick.vs.hewitt.us.open.2006.highlights.xvid.avi
sabatini.vs.capriati.wimbledon.1991.highlights.xvid.avi
sharapova.vs.hantuchova.zurich.2006.highlights.xvid.avi
sharapova.vs.henin.us.open.2006.highlights.xvid.avi
stich.vs.edberg.wimbledon.1991.highlights.xvid.avi
vesnina.vs.hantuchova.linz.2006.highlights.xvid.avi
vesnina.vs.jankovic.linz.2006.highlights.xvid.avi
vesnina.vs.mauresmo.moscow.2006.highlights.xvid.avi
agassi.vs.courier.french.open.1991.highlights.xvid.avi
andy.roddick.friday.night.with.jonathan.ross.08.june.2007.avi
federer.vs.almagro.cincinatti.2007.highlights.xvid.avi
federer.vs.ascione.french.open.2007.highlights.xvid.avi
federer.vs.baghdatis.cincinatti.2007.highlights.xvid.avi
federer.vs.blake.cincinatti.2007.highlights.xvid.avi
federer.vs.davydenko.french.open.2007.highlights.xvid.avi
federer.vs.del.potro.wimbledon.2007.highlights.xvid.avi
federer.vs.djokovic.montreal.2007.highlights.xvid.avi
federer.vs.ferrero.wimbledon.2007.highlights.xvid.avi
federer.vs.fognini.montreal.2007.highlights.xvid.avi
federer.vs.gabashvili.wimbledon.2007.highlights.xvid.avi
federer.vs.gasquet.wimbledon.2007.highlights.xvid.avi
federer.vs.hewitt.cincinatti.2007.highlights.xvid.avi
federer.vs.hewitt.montreal.2007.highlights.xvid.avi
federer.vs.karlovic.montreal.2007.highlights.xvid.avi
federer.vs.nadal.french.open.2007.highlights.xvid.avi
federer.vs.nadal.hamburg.2007.highlights.xvid.avi
federer.vs.nadal.wimbledon.2007.highlights.xvid.avi
federer.vs.robredo.french.open.2007.highlights.xvid.avi
federer.vs.russell.french.open.2007.highlights.xvid.avi
federer.vs.safin.wimbledon.2007.highlights.xvid.avi
federer.vs.starace.french.open.2007.highlights.xvid.avi
federer.vs.stepanek.montreal.2007.highlights.xvid.avi
federer.vs.volandri.rome.2007.highlights.xvid.avi
henin.vs.mauresmo.eastbourne.2007.highlights.xvid.avi
henin.vs.serena.french.open.2007.highlights.xvid.avi
henin.vs.vesnina.wimbledon.2007.highlights.xvid.avi
hewitt.vs.gasquet.cincinatti.2007.highlights.xvid.avi
hingis.vs.graf.french.open.1999.highlights.xvid.avi
ivanovic.vs.jankovic.los.angeles.2007.highlights.xvid.avi
ivanovic.vs.kuznetsova.french.open.2007.highlights.xvid.avi
ivanovic.vs.rezai.wimbledon.2007.highlights.xvid.avi
ivanovic.vs.sharapova.french.open.2007.highlights.xvid.avi
jankovic.murray.vs.bjorkman.molik.wimbledon.2007.highlights.xvid.avi
jankovic.murray.vs.bloomfield.borwell.wimbledon.2007.highlights.xvid.avi
jankovic.murray.vs.knowle.sun.wimbledon.2007.highlights.xvid.avi
jankovic.murray.vs.matkowski.black.wimbledon.2007.highlights.xvid.avi
jankovic.murray.vs.nestor.likhovtseva.2007.highlights.xvid.avi
jankovic.vs.golovin.toronto.2007.highlights.xvid.avi
jankovic.vs.venus.french.open.2007.highlights.xvid.avi
nadal.vs.soderling.wimbledon.2007.highlights.xvid.avi
roddick.vs.mahut.queens.2007.highlights.xvid.avi
serena.vs.hantuchova.wimbledon.2007.highlights.xvid.avi
serena.vs.henin.wimbledon.2007.highlights.xvid.avi
serena.williams.friday.night.with.jonathan.ross.22.june.2007.avi
sharapova.vs.chakvetadze.san.diego.2007.highlights.xvid.avi
sharapova.vs.schnyder.san.diego.2007.highlights.xvid.avi




       
Date: 02 Feb 2009 03:27:54
From: *skriptis
Subject: Re: Video: Federer vs Nadal highlights

"Erich" <nospam@nospam.com > wrote in message
news:BMshl.56814$EI5.30873@en-nntp-

> A friend of mine who's been collecting the clips sent me this list. It's
> from 3 of his 4 DVDs, he couldn't find the 4th. I don't know if anyone
> from the group would be willing to help you with reposts.

tnx.





 
Date: 01 Feb 2009 10:10:17
From:
Subject: Re: Video: Federer vs Nadal highlights
On Feb 1, 1:06=A0pm, Voice of Reason <sasidha...@gmail.com > wrote:
> On Feb 1, 10:53=A0am, "Erich" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote:
>
> > Great match, shame about the 5th set. Federer crying at the end was a b=
it
> > embarrassing. Tears of joy are ok, but when you lose, you need to keep =
your
> > shit together at least until you get to the locker room.
>
> >http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3DP581BKJW
>
> Absolutely agree - it takes away from Nadal's achievement and focusses
> the attention on him. =A0Although he did seem to realise it - but
> still....
>
> Nadal was in a very uncomfortable position - will he not get to
> celebrate any of his victories just because he is playing Federer. =A0He
> had to console Federer after the FO thrashing and now this match.

I love the Willliams' but I hate it when they jump up and down after
win while the opponent sits there dejectedly.

Rafa will have plenty of time to celebrate and he adores Federer. He
wouldn't want to rub his face in the victory.


 
Date: 01 Feb 2009 10:06:48
From: Voice of Reason
Subject: Re: Video: Federer vs Nadal highlights
On Feb 1, 10:53=A0am, "Erich" <nos...@nospam.com > wrote:
> Great match, shame about the 5th set. Federer crying at the end was a bit
> embarrassing. Tears of joy are ok, but when you lose, you need to keep yo=
ur
> shit together at least until you get to the locker room.
>
> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3DP581BKJW

Absolutely agree - it takes away from Nadal's achievement and focusses
the attention on him. Although he did seem to realise it - but
still....

Nadal was in a very uncomfortable position - will he not get to
celebrate any of his victories just because he is playing Federer. He
had to console Federer after the FO thrashing and now this match.


  
Date: 01 Feb 2009 23:36:07
From: TT
Subject: Re: Video: Federer vs Nadal highlights
Voice of Reason wrote:
> On Feb 1, 10:53 am, "Erich" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote:
>> Great match, shame about the 5th set. Federer crying at the end was a bit
>> embarrassing. Tears of joy are ok, but when you lose, you need to keep your
>> shit together at least until you get to the locker room.
>>
>> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P581BKJW
>
> Absolutely agree - it takes away from Nadal's achievement and focusses
> the attention on him. Although he did seem to realise it - but
> still....
>
> Nadal was in a very uncomfortable position - will he not get to
> celebrate any of his victories just because he is playing Federer. He
> had to console Federer after the FO thrashing and now this match.

Well said. Federer's behaviour was like Erich's highlights.

--
"Now I have so many dreams to chase - the French Open, an Olympic
singles gold medal in London in 2012, the Davis Cup for Switzerland"


  
Date: 01 Feb 2009 19:20:16
From: Petter Solbu
Subject: Re: Video: Federer vs Nadal highlights
Voice of Reason wrote:
> On Feb 1, 10:53 am, "Erich" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote:
>> Great match, shame about the 5th set. Federer crying at the end was a bit
>> embarrassing. Tears of joy are ok, but when you lose, you need to keep your
>> shit together at least until you get to the locker room.
>>
>> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P581BKJW
>
> Absolutely agree - it takes away from Nadal's achievement and focusses
> the attention on him. Although he did seem to realise it - but
> still....

I think Federer would agree on this, but sometimes you cannot control
your feelings. And Nadal was as always very polite and I think it all
worked out fine in the end. What a great rivalry we have between great
sportsmen respecting each other!

PS.


   
Date: 02 Feb 2009 06:11:16
From: Whisper
Subject: Re: Video: Federer vs Nadal highlights
Petter Solbu wrote:
> Voice of Reason wrote:
>> On Feb 1, 10:53 am, "Erich" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote:
>>> Great match, shame about the 5th set. Federer crying at the end was a
>>> bit
>>> embarrassing. Tears of joy are ok, but when you lose, you need to
>>> keep your
>>> shit together at least until you get to the locker room.
>>>
>>> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P581BKJW
>>
>> Absolutely agree - it takes away from Nadal's achievement and focusses
>> the attention on him. Although he did seem to realise it - but
>> still....
>
> I think Federer would agree on this, but sometimes you cannot control
> your feelings. And Nadal was as always very polite and I think it all
> worked out fine in the end. What a great rivalry we have between great
> sportsmen respecting each other!
>
> PS.


Rivalry?


   
Date: 01 Feb 2009 19:59:30
From: *skriptis
Subject: Re: Video: Federer vs Nadal highlights

"Petter Solbu" <pettermann1984@hotmail.com > wrote in message
news:0rmdnQDW5uJvehjU4p2dnAA@telenor.com...
> Voice of Reason wrote:
>> On Feb 1, 10:53 am, "Erich" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote:
>>> Great match, shame about the 5th set. Federer crying at the end was a
>>> bit
>>> embarrassing. Tears of joy are ok, but when you lose, you need to keep
>>> your
>>> shit together at least until you get to the locker room.
>>>
>>> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P581BKJW
>>
>> Absolutely agree - it takes away from Nadal's achievement and focusses
>> the attention on him. Although he did seem to realise it - but
>> still....
>
> I think Federer would agree on this, but sometimes you cannot control your
> feelings. And Nadal was as always very polite and I think it all worked
> out fine in the end. What a great rivalry we have between great sportsmen
> respecting each other!


I'd like just one more slam final to break that "Big Bill - Little Bill" 7
slam finals.
Even though they were not all slams in those days.




 
Date: 01 Feb 2009 09:31:51
From:
Subject: Re: Video: Federer vs Nadal highlights
On Feb 1, 3:53=A0pm, "Erich" <nos...@nospam.com > wrote:
> Great match, shame about the 5th set. Federer crying at the end was a bit
> embarrassing. Tears of joy are ok, but when you lose, you need to keep yo=
ur
> shit together at least until you get to the locker room.
>
> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3DP581BKJW

Welcome back! Now, certain members of this group will be scrutinising
these highlights to make sure that they feature predominantly points
won by Nadal :-)



  
Date: 01 Feb 2009 18:28:16
From: Erich
Subject: Re: Video: Federer vs Nadal highlights
<gregorawe@hotmail.com > wrote in message
news:3ec7d71a-d920-492a-a3cb-3e9afd27b43a@v5g2000pre.googlegroups.com...
On Feb 1, 3:53 pm, "Erich" <nos...@nospam.com > wrote:
> Great match, shame about the 5th set. Federer crying at the end was a bit
> embarrassing. Tears of joy are ok, but when you lose, you need to keep
> your
> shit together at least until you get to the locker room.
>
> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P581BKJW

> Welcome back! Now, certain members of this group will be scrutinising
> these highlights to make sure that they feature predominantly points
> won by Nadal :-)

They probably won't be very happy, then. As usual, I didn't really keep
particularly close track during editing, I just went with what made good
highlights, but considering that Federer won more points and had
considerably more winners, if anything, I've probably been quite generous
towards Nadal here. ;)




   
Date: 02 Feb 2009 00:10:38
From: TT
Subject: Re: Video: Federer vs Nadal highlights
Erich wrote:
> <gregorawe@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:3ec7d71a-d920-492a-a3cb-3e9afd27b43a@v5g2000pre.googlegroups.com...
> On Feb 1, 3:53 pm, "Erich" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote:
>> Great match, shame about the 5th set. Federer crying at the end was a bit
>> embarrassing. Tears of joy are ok, but when you lose, you need to keep
>> your
>> shit together at least until you get to the locker room.
>>
>> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P581BKJW
>
>> Welcome back! Now, certain members of this group will be scrutinising
>> these highlights to make sure that they feature predominantly points
>> won by Nadal :-)
>
> They probably won't be very happy, then. As usual, I didn't really keep
> particularly close track during editing, I just went with what made good
> highlights, but considering that Federer won more points and had
> considerably more winners, if anything, I've probably been quite generous
> towards Nadal here. ;)
>

To my counting this one had equal amount of points for both players. You
have to keep on check that you don't become a nadalfanboy.

Nice highlights. I think you missed couple or at least one awesome slice
by Nadal.





--
"Now I have so many dreams to chase - the French Open, an Olympic
singles gold medal in London in 2012, the Davis Cup for Switzerland"


    
Date: 02 Feb 2009 01:07:35
From: *skriptis
Subject: Re: Video: Federer vs Nadal highlights
TT wrote:

> Nice highlights. I think you missed couple or at least one awesome
> slice by Nadal.


Yeah.
But ok. :)




 
Date: 01 Feb 2009 09:23:04
From:
Subject: Re: Video: Federer vs Nadal highlights
On Feb 1, 10:53=A0am, "Erich" <nos...@nospam.com > wrote:
> Great match, shame about the 5th set. Federer crying at the end was a bit
> embarrassing. Tears of joy are ok, but when you lose, you need to keep yo=
ur
> shit together at least until you get to the locker room.
>
> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3DP581BKJW

Why? That's old fashioned. Rafa cried when he won Wimbledon. It
doesn't matter where, in the locker room or not.

I think it says more about you than him.


 
Date: 01 Feb 2009 09:20:39
From:
Subject: Re: Video: Federer vs Nadal highlights
On Feb 1, 9:53=A0am, "Erich" <nos...@nospam.com > wrote:
> Great match, shame about the 5th set. Federer crying at the end was a bit
> embarrassing. Tears of joy are ok, but when you lose, you need to keep yo=
ur
> shit together at least until you get to the locker room.
>
> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3DP581BKJW

Thanks!


 
Date: 01 Feb 2009 18:19:27
From: JYH
Subject: Re: Video: Federer vs Nadal highlights
Erich wrote:
> Great match, shame about the 5th set. Federer crying at the end was a
> bit embarrassing. Tears of joy are ok, but when you lose, you need to
> keep your shit together at least until you get to the locker room.
>
> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P581BKJW

Thankyou very much :-)

How do you make these videoes - from your Harddisk-recorder?





 
Date: 01 Feb 2009 08:10:28
From: kaennorsing
Subject: Re: Video: Federer vs Nadal highlights
On 1 feb, 16:53, "Erich" <nos...@nospam.com > wrote:
> Great match, shame about the 5th set. Federer crying at the end was a bit
> embarrassing. Tears of joy are ok, but when you lose, you need to keep your
> shit together at least until you get to the locker room.
>
> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P581BKJW

Thanks!